Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel license/VPS (unmanaged)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel license/VPS (unmanaged)

ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member
edited May 2016 in Requests

Looking for cPanel internal VPS license including a VPS, comparable/better offer as:

PROMO CODE: KVM2 OPENVZ SPECIAL
4xCPU Cores
100GB RAID10 SSD Cached Storage
3GB RAM
3TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port
2 IPv4 Addresses
20Gbps/10Mpps DDoS Protection
Free Wildcard SSL (only for use on our VPS)
$7/Month or $48/Year
Netherlands - https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=64

Total budget = 13.95 a month

Comments

• if you don't to pay for cpanel, just use the server w/o

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

Altered the OP

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@ARiEWWW said:
    Altered the OP

The cpanel license cost $13-$15, the vm service cost money and not free

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member
    edited May 2016

@WebProject everything costs money, the internal VPS license goes around $8 standard and there are increasing volume discounts so still around $6 a month for the VM to make some direct money.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited May 2016

@ARiEWWW said:
    @WebProject everything costs money, the internal VPS license goes around $8 standard and there are increasing volume discounts so still $6+ a month for VM to make some money.

I don't think it goes that low. IIRC, it goes down to about $10-11 for most providers, so only $3-4 for the VM, which at your specs is not making any money.

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member
    edited May 2016

@TheOnlyDK so why is VMBOX.co selling cPanel internal licenses at $9.95 a month and their largest VPS plan at $48 a year? Which is in total $13.95 a month.

• vmbox.co had a vps offer for $11-$14/monthly including the cpanel license.

• @Vmbox is what you need.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited May 2016

@ARiEWWW said:
    @TheOnlyDK so why is VMBOX.co selling cPanel internal licenses at $9.95 a month and their largest VPS plan at $48 a year? Which is in total $13.95 a month.

Honestly I don't know. It could be singlehop pricing, ie the more you buy the more you save, and singlehop has a lot of customers.

Also, you can't take a annual pricing and divide that by 12 then ask others to provide that pricing monthly.

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

@MissFortune said:
    vmbox.co had a vps offer for $11-$14/monthly including the cpanel license.

Yep I've seen those and also from other providers, but are expired and that's why I asked this combo within the offers section. I'm not convinced about VMBOX.co (https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/83877/vmbox-co-reviews-wanted) yet and thought to try a request.

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

Singlehop charges $7.50 for the license, so that gives the budget space for a VM just as I asked and calculated/guessed before.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/60754/vps-with-cheap-internal-cpanel-and-whmcs-license

@VMbox said:

@Clouvider said:
    While if you do very bully purchase of WHMCS you can go down to 7.xx USD, you will NEVER achieve less than 11 USD for cPanel. This are the wholesale costs that everyone is paying.

SingleHop customers pay $7.50 for cPanel VPS licenses. We sell them at $9.95 with our VPS usually but will go to $8 if bundled into one payment with the VPS.

• offer............$13.95 vps, free cpanel :D

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

@century1stop said:
    offer............$13.95 vps, free cpanel :D

Yep wouldn't be that crazy to sell it in such a package commercially, I see some potential on current cPanel webhosting resellers. Ok I think I'll just try the VMBOX.co offer... can always waste my own IPv4's and VM's on the "expensive" cPanel license.

• if you look at it closely, vmbox is doing just that :)

@ARiEWWW said:

>

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

With commercially I ment in a marketing way, because they don't offer it as a package deal like "FREE WHM/cPanel with all VPS plans starting at $11,62 monthly". They should go with a B brand and offer those or another singlehop provider (googled my ass off, didn't find the damn license beneath $9.95 though :P)

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited May 2016

hahaha, I can tell you their offer's cheapest around

@ARiEWWW said:

>

• I'm told the offer no longer includes 2 IPs. Otherwise as shown. I have had a smaller VM with them in NL for a year - no problems, no complaints. If you find better, post about your experience in six months :).

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

Jack said: cPanel charge $11 for internal licenses for NOC partners unless you're a legacy partner

I pay $10 for internal VZZO, $11 for VPS(KVM), only distributors are going to be less costly. @ARiEWWW is seriously confused on expecations

• tommytommy Member

So know customer who make the price?

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

@Jack @miTgiB please read the full thread as where I quote VMBOX.co buys these licenses at $7.50 and they're probably not the only singlehop member out there.

@tommy This is why I posted this request within the request section, I can ask here whatever I want and set a price.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

ARiEWWW said: I quote VMBOX.co

Buy VMBOX.co otherwise you are having unrealistic expectations. Why does anyone want to sell to you below cost?

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

@miTgiB The total request isn't below cost, budget is $13,95 and the singlehop cPanel license is $7,50. So again, there's $6,45 budget for someone to make a VPS offer. Why don't you guys read the threat before replying?

To clear things out, I ordered the cheap $20/year package at VMBOX.co to give it a try because I'm not convinced yet. To be clear, that's $11,62 a month with the cPanel VPS license, so still $2,33 below budget...

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

ARiEWWW said: so still $2,33 below budget

I can see your thought process, and let me show you how your expectations are unrealistic.

How much work will you feel comfortable doing for $2.33 a month?

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

@miTgiB said:

ARiEWWW said: so still $2,33 below budget

I can see your thought process, and let me show you how your expectations are unrealistic.

How much work will you feel comfortable doing for $2.33 a month?

Sorry but I don't think you can compare yourself to my thought process and there's no use of making this offer request an ethical discussion on doing work for $2.33 a month.

However, please refer to my other topic where people are picking up VPS'es at $1.99 a year, so yes people are doing actually work for $0,17 a month: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1698240#Comment_1698240 and the LET'ers are loving it!

@budi1413 lol

• dailydaily Member

As said before, you can't take a package that only does yearly, divide it by 12 and then want that monthly. That's not how it works.

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

There you have a point, it was set to reference. I would pay yearly, that's not a problem.
    But gets me thinking, external cPanel licenses offer a discount on yearly packages, is that also with the internal ones? :')

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

ARiEWWW said: However, please refer to my other topic where people are picking up VPS'es at $1.99 a year, so yes people are doing actually work for $0,17 a month:

I'm not going to take your apple and compare it to your orange discussion.

• dailydaily Member

LowEnd meaning hardware specs, not price.

You're being cheap, not reasonable.

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

@dailymc said:
    LowEnd meaning hardware specs, not price.

You're being cheap, not reasonable.

And your looking at providers with "educational discounts"? C'mon mate.