Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Dedibox ST8 with 2x 4 TB for just 39,99 Euro/month ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Dedibox ST8 with 2x 4 TB for just 39,99 Euro/month !

2»

Comments

• notgodnotgod Member

@xrz said:
    mine locked too and need to pay 19.0€, fuk em :D online.net is stupid thing to host anything with with it :D take ovh or go elsewhere but never ever offline.net ^^

haha
    what the reason show?
    flood?

same with me, so goway it.

• mikmakmikmak Member

@xrz said:
    mine locked too and need to pay 19.0€, fuk em :D online.net is stupid thing to host anything with with it :D take ovh or go elsewhere but never ever offline.net ^^

Ok, our bad here indeed :(

looks like the UI of the web console is not showing the right stuff here, there are 2 ways to get out of a server locked (for flood) :
    -> pay 19 euros immediately and recover your server instantly (your responsability to make sure it does not happen again, if floods keep going on, you could end up being in forced reinstall or account locked)
    -> contact the support team so they can unlock and check with you the issue is really fixed
    it seems the later is not correctly explained on the "your server is locked" page , I am escalating this to our web developers to they clarify this page,

Mik
    PS: if you ask why you would want to pay instead of contacting the support team, there are various reasons, but it was initially added for resellers (who does not care to push this fee to their own customers as long as they can automate restoring their server without having to go through the process of contacting us),
    most "normal" customers would contact our support team and the issue would be fixed in minutes, but this was "lost in translation" I believe , again our bad :(

• notgodnotgod Member

@mikmak said:

@xrz said:

Ok, our bad here indeed :(

looks like the UI of the web console is not showing the right stuff here, there are 2 ways to get out of a server locked (for flood) :
    -> pay 19 euros immediately and recover your server instantly (your responsability to make sure it does not happen again, if floods keep going on, you could end up being in forced reinstall or account locked)
    -> contact the support team so they can unlock and check with you the issue is really fixed
    it seems the later is not correctly explained on the "your server is locked" page , I am escalating this to our web developers to they clarify this page,

Mik
    PS: if you ask why you would want to pay instead of contacting the support team, there are various reasons, but it was initially added for resellers (who does not care to push this fee to their own customers as long as they can automate restoring their server without having to go through the process of contacting us),
    most "normal" customers would contact our support team and the issue would be fixed in minutes, but this was "lost in translation" I believe , again our bad :(

Hi
    not say your bad, just say your are not nice

we are not discuss the fee problem with your,
    that's not right work mode.

1. locket my servers not receive any notification with you (For me)

2. for other providers always give logs and tell check and fix

just your only lock it, all website on servers to offline
    but if pay fee, all port it's work.

but i am not doing anything, not lock again with me.

the servers was
    all customer to buying a servers,
    hoping to be online

we exchanged
    if your online.net self servers has problem, can't viewing www.onlinet.net,
    try lock what feel about your?

• notgodnotgod Member

The point is that you only care about themselves
    The customer does not care

To Online.NET

• I got no issues with them and they were always friendly to help. I cannot say the same for Hetzner or OVH.

Thanked by 1vimalware