Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking Offshore VPN. (All offshore providers are invited.) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking Offshore VPN. (All offshore providers are invited.)

Comments

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

02mia02 said: Hello, I'm Turkish journalist. It can be any offshore countries. In no way should not be logging. It must be completely anonymous. Can you help me? I'll be waiting for your answer

Did not understand correctly you looking for hosted VPN, or for VPS for create VPN by yourself?

• BarisBaris Member

@02mia02 said:
    (I am a journalist.) Hi, I'm looking for the location of offshore VPN. Certainly do not keep logs. So that they could offer all providers of offshore locations. Even if a single location is considered. I use a maximum of 175-200 GB of monthly traffic. VPS providers, OpenVPN install and me delivery can. I will pay with Bitcoin. Waiting for your offer, thank you. (My budget $7, quarterly periods.)

Hi,
    why don't you use Tor? Also I doubt that you will find a hoster which will keep no logs at all and allow fake identitites. No reputable provider wants to take the risk in case of abuse.

Anyway, for the location check out the RSF ranking: https://rsf.org/en/ranking

Other good resources: EFF (https://www.eff.org/), OpenNet Initiative (https://opennet.net/) and the "Enemies of the Internet" doc of RSF (http://12mars.rsf.org/2014-en/#slide2).

Contact me if you need more help. I speak turkish.

• MunMun Member

@fitvpn said:

02mia02 said: Hello, I'm Turkish journalist. It can be any offshore countries. In no way should not be logging. It must be completely anonymous. Can you help me? I'll be waiting for your answer

Did not understand correctly you looking for hosted VPN, or for VPS for create VPN by yourself?

You can't provide the service he is after, and even if you did it would likely get him in trouble.

• 02mia0202mia02 Member

@fitvpn It is true, exactly.

@Mun Thank you very much. ☺

@Baris I sent a private message.

@Nyr Turkey allied with the United Arab Emirates. ☺ Even better than last time developing our call. :) @HostSailor

• Have you tried Cyberghost? or flokinet.is?

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Mun said: You can't provide the service he is after, and even if you did it would likely get him in trouble.

Did not follow your mention. Just trying to help with select correct deal. But thinking about create some similar project further.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Well, if you are located in Turkey, get a Russia VPN, problem solved.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2016

Here some tricks to stay anonymous:

1. Order through a free vpn so you are already being anonymous when ordering.

2. Use a VPN provider who allows you to pay with either prepaid cards or bitcoin to not have tracks lead back to you.

3. Use a VPN provider who allows you to sign up with an alias and doesnt require your real name.

4. Look out for VPN providers who allow forwarding traffic through port 443 instead of 80 as it is way harder to track.

5. NordVPN (located in Panama) is really good and I think they accept bitcoin. They also offer Double VPN connection (your encrypted traffic goe through 2 vpns so encrypted twice) and even a VPN to TOR connection directing your traffic through a vpn and sending the encrypted traffic through the TOR network adding another level of security.
      And they have LOADS of servers to choose from.

6. From the day you order always use VPN to login to your vpn providers control panel, the email you provided etc.

7. Maybe create an email using a vpn.

8. Ofc NO LOGGING POLICY

• Just buy one of the more popular VPN's, like TorGuard or PrivateInternetAccess, most of them have a NL/RO/RU server available, plus you'll be sharing the server with other users which is more anonymous than using a server on your own.

After connecting to the VPN, start up Tor Browser and voila, you'll be in the top 1% most anonymous people on the Internet :)

Naturally your budget doesn't allow this, but I wrote this post to help you if your budget does grow at some point.

Thanked by 1gigavest
  • @ManofServer said:
    Just buy one of the more popular VPN's, like TorGuard or PrivateInternetAccess, most of them have a NL/RO/RU server available, plus you'll be sharing the server with other users which is more anonymous than using a server on your own.

After connecting to the VPN, start up Tor Browser and voila, you'll be in the top 1% most anonymous people on the Internet :)

Naturally your budget doesn't allow this, but I wrote this post to help you if your budget does grow at some point.

Well, this is one of the best suggestion for anonymity on the internet. Most of the Big VPN providers have servers all across the world

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • I will be honest, I have used https://mullvad.net in the past and been very happy with them. No need to enter any info, just enter a captcha and choose bitcoin, next then pay... just backup your account info once received. You can even pay by the day if you need.

• 02mia0202mia02 Member

@Holoshed, @gigavest, @ManofServer, @Ympker, @Alex_znr, @Neoon, @Baris Thank you very much for your answers. I prefer the Privatoria.net address. 1 annual fee of $22.8. Activists and may be preferable for journalists. Have a nice day. ☺

• AmitzAmitz Member

I hope that your work as a 'journalist' is more profound and professional than your threads here:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/80066/the-best-host-countries-for-website-data-privacy-2016.

I would not call the above 'journalistic work'.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Neoon said: Well, if you are located in Turkey, get a Russia VPN, problem solved.

Why not, if use only traffic, course if you create political site can be a troubles, depends which side you take ;)

• 02mia0202mia02 Member

@Amitz I understand exactly what you're saying. Can you please explain in detail with plain language?

@fitvpn

• AmitzAmitz Member

02mia02 said: @Amitz I understand exactly what you're saying. Can you please explain in detail with plain language?

Nevermind. All good! :-)

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

02mia02 said: plain language?

You suck. Is that plain enough? :P

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Neoon said: get a Russia VPN, problem solved.

vpntruepartner.net/

Did someone tried it? $10 for a first year till 20.05. Looks like only mobile version available.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

HideMyAss :D :D :D :D :D

• 02mia0202mia02 Member

@netomx Idle talk. People like you are always empty talk. You are more than a certain age. Now go and drink milk.

• 02mia0202mia02 Member

@Radi It keeps logs. Obviously not safe. Also not offshore.

• 02mia0202mia02 Member

@fitvpn I hear for the first time the website. Somehow, I am not safe. ☺

• MunMun Member
    edited May 2016

When someone tries to insult another but it is lost in translation.

Thanked by 2doughmanes netomx
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited May 2016

02mia02 said: Somehow, I am not safe

Just wondering, which things you need to do with super undercover :)

There always couple of classmates exist, pretend to be genius :)

• 02mia0202mia02 Member
    edited May 2016
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member

May be somewhere in Paraguay?

• 02mia0202mia02 Member
    edited May 2016

@fitvpn No.

Meanwhile forum crashes repeatedly today.

• @02mia02 You may have a look http://www.centriohost.com/openvpn.html - Location Italy, UK and Bangladesh. Supported platform OpenVPN only.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@02mia02 said:
    @Radi It keeps logs. Obviously not safe. Also not offshore.

I was just kidding.

Now on a serious note, as somebody else said: look for a non-US company, which accepts Bitcoin and signup with fake details from a free VPN.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited May 2016

CentrioHost said: You may have a look

Abuse, Spamming, Phishing, Threatening, Anti-govt. activities are not allowed thorugh VPN.

Radi said: signup with fake details from a free VPN

Why not?