Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Internet Connection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Internet Connection

Hello Buys..! Let me know what is best Internet connection for Heavy Use. Comment & Vote :)

Poll not found

Comments

• dailydaily Member

Are you a spam bot?

What is 9*3?

• I'm real bro 9*3 = 27 :D

• dailydaily Member

Oh I see, you're just a REAL spammer.

• @dailymc said:
      Oh I see, you're just a REAL spammer.

Hy i'm not doing spam bro. I asked that question because i have idea to start internet cafe. so thats the reason :)

• Yeah, idea to start hosting company, then internet cafe. What next? An ISP?

hello tekt suppork how kan i halp u

Thanked by 1zafouhar
    • edited May 2016

OP does not know how to create a poll correctly for sure.

Also, why would someone use a mobile connection to run heavy stuff? Expensive and hard to maintain, especially when the device hardware is probably a bottleneck already

• @theroyalstudent said:
      Yeah, idea to start hosting company, then internet cafe. What next? An ISP?

hello tekt suppork how kan i halp u

I'm still doing hosting service. I have plan to start internet cafe in some small towns. ISP is not a problem

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Internet cafes? This is 2016 dude. Try Starbucks!

• @shovenose said:
      Internet cafes? This is 2016 dude. Try Starbucks!

Yes Bro. It's 2016 But some small towns need internet cafe. also some kids still going to Gaming Cafe for play LAN game

• Why would I go to an internet café when I could just go home (and enjoy probably faster internet), or head down to any shopping mall.

Or even, the train station.

And I wouldn't have to pay an extra cent.

• @theroyalstudent said:
      Why would I go to an internet café when I could just go home (and enjoy probably faster internet), or head down to any shopping mall.

It's only idea. I also need faster internt connection I still using ADSL+ it's rally slow :( 24Mbps

• @onecloudyNET said:

@theroyalstudent said:
      Why would I go to an internet café when I could just go home (and enjoy probably faster internet), or head down to any shopping mall.

It's only idea. I also need faster internt connection I still using ADSL+ it's rally slow :( 24Mbps

Go, join some open source projects and know other people from around the world.

Especially those from developing countries, you'll be surprised that you're actually very fortunate to be running on a > 10mbps connection. These good fellas run on 128kbps to 8mbps connections at home (throttled to 1mbps or lower after hit threshold), and often have the network shared by a pretty large family.

If they have survived downloading code (AOSP source, hundreds of GBs for multiple device builds) for weeks and took days to push code, so can you, especially if you're just running a hosting company.

I personally run on a 200mbps unlimited connection at home (discontinued plan) and I couldn't be more thankful for that, especially when I hear from these unfortunate online friends, though I often complain about my network being congested or "slow" in comparison to my local friends (who mostly run on 1Gbps)

Do note that I've lived in the 128kbps days before and personally used it, so I know how it feels :P

Thanked by 1Rami
    • deankdeank Member, Troll

OP failed to pass the spam test. A spam bot always states that it's real.

Thanked by 2serv_ee namhuy
    • onecloudyNET said: It's only idea. I also need faster internt connection I still using ADSL+ it's rally slow :( 24Mbps

It may be a good idea where you live, but I think people are wondering about your question/poll. It surely is not genuine. If you're knowledgeable enough to be able to post here, you already know the answer.

And you are also very arrogant. 24Mbps is not slow. I have about as fast as you can get where I live and it's 3.5Mbps. The average in North America is under 6Mbps.

I think you're a troll.

• @theroyalstudent said:

@onecloudyNET said:

@theroyalstudent said:

Go, join some open source projects and know other people from around the world.

Especially those from developing countries, you'll be surprised that you're actually very fortunate to be running on a > 10mbps connection. These good fellas run on 128kbps to 8mbps connections at home (throttled to 1mbps or lower after hit threshold), and often have the network shared by a pretty large family.

If they have survived downloading code (AOSP source, hundreds of GBs for multiple device builds) for weeks and took days to push code, so can you, especially if you're just running a hosting company.

I personally run on a 200mbps unlimited connection at home (discontinued plan) and I couldn't be more thankful for that, especially when I hear from these unfortunate online friends, though I often complain about my network being congested or "slow" in comparison to my local friends (who mostly run on 1Gbps)

Do note that I've lived in the 128kbps days before and personally used it, so I know how it feels :P

Thats Good Post ;)

• RamiRami Member
      edited May 2016

My connection at home is 4M/1M (Not 24M) with 200GB bandwidth and I'm still a live :D

You should be thankful for what you have

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

@theroyalstudent said:

well that is not possible in India for now. those who have Internet in home will never visit those shitty stinky cafe and malls and railway station have a fucking slow ass connection.

• @adxn said:

@theroyalstudent said:

well that is not possible in India for now. those who have Internet in home will never visit those shitty stinky cafe and malls and railway station have a fucking slow ass connection.

:(

Internet cafes are kinda a thing of the past here already, though we have LAN where people (still) go in to game.

Here they are upgrading free public wifi infrastructure from 2Mbps to 5Mbps, and adding more coverage.

Meanwhile at home. I'm not even mad. 200mbps line, oversold as hell (sometimes dips to < 100mbps). I probably only use like at most 10mbps of the line for my own stuff.

// anyway, this is from a local ISP to NewMedia Express, the server company that Dediserve & Quadhost (aka i-83) uses.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Mobile Broadband for Heavy use? Sounds funny :)

speedtest.net/my-result/5262191999

May be, but everything depends location, provider and traffic allowance.

• Wow amazing speed. I want to buy like that speed package :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@fitvpn said:
      Mobile Broadband for Heavy use? Sounds funny :)

speedtest.net/my-result/5262191999

May be, but everything depends location, provider and traffic allowance.

It's becoming increasingly popular in big cities in the UK to support high-speed broadband in locations where getting fibre is increasingly difficult.

• I will buy 4G LTE connection :)

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
      edited May 2016

onecloudyNET said: will buy 4G LTE connection :)

How about 4G LTE traffic allowance? :)

speedtest.net/my-result/5262151062

Moscow > Tehran :)

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

NZ fiber is stable 100Mbits - But Im on 14mb copper :(

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

@theroyalstudent

You are luck!

here I pay around 45 USD a month for this shit

I am on the most fastest package of my ISP! and I am luck to have a connection like this at least!

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
      edited May 2016

@pbgben said:

Didn't NZ run Fiber to the node ages ago? I swear I was talking to someone about it 6 years ago.

• @pbgben said:

https://myrepublic.net/nz/pricing/#gigatown

• tommytommy Member

The best is onecloudy

• @adxn said:
      @theroyalstudent

You are luck!

here I pay around 45 USD a month for this shit

I am on the most fastest package of my ISP! and I am luck to have a connection like this at least!

Seems decent for India, at least! 14mbps is usable :)

My plan runs at 48USD with IPTV (we had to pay more to get what we want) and home telephone. Discontinued plan. Can't wait to upgrade or jump ship to another ISP this November.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

NZ fiber is stable 100Mbits - But Im on 14mb copper :(> @theroyalstudent said:

@pbgben said:

https://myrepublic.net/nz/pricing/#gigatown

Its only in Dunedin, which the the south island. I would move If I can get a job down there :P