Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i move from VestaCP to cPanel ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Should i move from VestaCP to cPanel ?

2»

Comments

• Thanks Guys for your opinion
    I have done setup my cPanel for my VPS :D

• AmitzAmitz Member

Good decision! Enjoy it!

• AmitzAmitz Member

@jarland, @Awmusic12635
    Are you direct cPanel customers? Is it also possible in the meantime to use their support if the license was bought from a reseller or will they refer you to the reseller's support department then?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Amitz said:
    @jarland, @Awmusic12635
    Are you direct cPanel customers? Is it also possible in the meantime to use their support if the license was bought from a reseller or will they refer you to the reseller's support department then?

I use buycpanel and I go directly to cpanel for support. I probably open a ticket every 2 weeks.

Thanked by 2Amitz MikePT
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Amitz said: Are you direct cPanel customers? Is it also possible in the meantime to use their support if the license was bought from a reseller or will they refer you to the reseller's support department then?

I also use buycpanel like @jarland. I go to cPanel directly for support.

Thanked by 2Amitz MikePT
  • something you pay for is always more reliable than something free. A company that supports its product with tech support help will definitely be the better choice. It's your choice if you would rather save the money on the panel and handle issues yourself.
    Most of the time it's less of a headache to pay a bit more

• why don't you use webmin+virtualmin ?

• HaBangNetHaBangNet Member, Host Rep

cpanel was good, if you willing to pay for the license fee. In fact, most provider do offer discount, if you have a server or vps with them on internal license

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Awmusic12635 said:

Amitz said: Are you direct cPanel customers? Is it also possible in the meantime to use their support if the license was bought from a reseller or will they refer you to the reseller's support department then?

I also use buycpanel like @jarland. I go to cPanel directly for support.

Same. cPanel's support is fast and terrific. It worth every penny I spend.