Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for custom plan - high disk, low everything else! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for custom plan - high disk, low everything else!

Comments

• cociucociu Member

Amitz said: I was here first. Shall we do some naked mud wrestling to clarify the situation? :-)

you got me , my english is limited , but any way ..... somethimes you know i like sisters too ,, so i have a deffect must to admit :)

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Oldky said: All this is ok but not the way that he answer eaven especially he dont know me or i him. I see that as confirmation that's fine with him so outrageously and uncivilized suits. If you consider that this is a "normal" way of response and conversation then I'm at the wrong place! Just say, i will leave in peace and harmony!

WAH WAH WAH WAH

• AmitzAmitz Member

@cociu said:

Amitz said: I was here first. Shall we do some naked mud wrestling to clarify the situation? :-)

you got me , my english is limited , but any way ..... somethimes you know i like sisters too ,, so i have a deffect must to admit :)

You know what? I begin to somehow like you. That's quite appalling, to be honest.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • cociucociu Member

jarland said: I thought there would be alcohol here. Tag me again when there's alcohol.

I think it drowns @Amitz because is jealous

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • RizRiz Member

Would you three just get a room already?

Thanked by 1Droidzone
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Riz said: Would you three just get a room already?

I insist everything happens in public for legal reasons.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • cociucociu Member

just 3 ? you will be surprised how much persons love Nekki

Thanked by 1Riz
  • RizRiz Member

@Nekki said:

I insist everything happens in public for legal reasons.

Why say no, when you can say yes?

• OldkyOldky Member

@Amitz said:

Oh, I can feel what you are thinking...
    I am so bred and raised that to someone so vulgar and abnormal answer and certainly someone you do not even know you were quoted.

I understand humor and fun and all that, but I'm being called ugly things, especially from person who I did not know or even he mee it was for me irresponsible. When I was in Desembre last year registered on this site so I took this picture of this page serious members and providers, as many are.

• RizRiz Member

@Oldky said:

@Amitz said:

Oh, I can feel what you are thinking...
    I am so bred and raised that to someone so vulgar and abnormal answer and certainly someone you do not even know you were quoted.

I understand humor and fun and all that, but I'm being called ugly things, especially from person who I did not know or even he mee it was for me irresponsible. When I was in Desembre last year registered on this site so I took this picture of this page serious members and providers, as many are.

QQ.

• cociucociu Member

Oldky said: serious members and providers, as many are.

are you serious ? have some providers who ask you first if you have sister :)

• cociucociu Member

cociu said: are you serious ? have some providers who ask you first if you have sister :)

ok , now serious , you need to learn to ignore to survive in LET

Thanked by 1Oldky
  • IshaqIshaq Member

Thanked by 2Junkless MikePT
  • louis_laulouis_lau Member
    edited May 2016

@Oldky said: I do not know how old you are, but act as as abandoned sad child on the street and that should not be on this even on the Internet. For you, the solution of any of your word and questions is, get a HELP! :)

Are you new here? You never attack @Nekki. Ever.

• OldkyOldky Member

@louis_lau said:

Hahahaa!

This is not an attack. I'm just saying how I feel about this manner of response at least for me. ;)

• cociucociu Member

Oldky said: I'm just saying how I feel about this manner

i can confirm ! is verry sensual MY LOVE !

• ehabehab Member

Thank god when i was a newcomer i didn't accidentally steps on nekki shoes.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

This drama bores me. I demand entertainment.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

jarland said: This drama bores me. I demand entertainment.

The guy's giving me no material to work with other than the thing about abandoned kids not being allowed on the internet.

Thanked by 3jar luissousa TheKiller
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2016

@jarland said:
    This drama bores me. I demand entertainment.

I thought naked mud wrestling is considered as "entertainment" in Texas... ;-)

Thanked by 1jar
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member

@Oldky just let it go bro.. they don't mean you harm.. just pulling your leg for fun

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • @Nekki said:
    Looking for something a little different to the norm - I'm after a storage plan that has a nice, meaty disk, but everything else can be as tiny as you like, as the most demanding things I'll be running are scp and rsync. Hoping someone's got a chunk of storage and a few left over resources on a node that they can offer me.

I've heard of some people buying a package like this.

I believe it is called BUYING A FRIGGIN HARD DRIVE. You, know, it goes in the little SATA ports on the side of your (ed. or "the", not sure on the correct word usage?) motherboard ,

• ManofServerManofServer Member
    edited May 2016

joking btw not sure if that got through? People say I don't have a developed sense of humor :/

• NekkiNekki Veteran

ManofServer said: joking btw not sure if that got through? People say I don't have a developed sense of humor :/

I actually just thought you were mental, because a server with low specs and a large hard drive is only the same as a hard drive on it's own if you're completely fucking mental.

But points for trying at least.

Thanked by 2ManofServer iKeyZ
  • AmitzAmitz Member

Already thought about Delimiter's slot hosting? Haha, sorry. I'm drunk.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Nekki said: I actually just thought you were mental, because a server with low specs and a large hard drive is only the same as a hard drive on it's own if you're completely fucking mental.

You're a hard drive.

• AmitzAmitz Member

A hardcore drive.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

jarland said: You're a hard drive.

I take it @Amitz has been telling stories?

Amitz said: A hardcore drive.

You know it baybee!

• AmitzAmitz Member

What happens in Essex stays in Essex. Jarland was just guessing and he's good in that.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Amitz said: What happens in Essex stays in Essex.

Do me a favour, attempt to watch an episode of 'The Only Way is Essex'. It's filmed a short distance from where I live and will give you a flavour of what Essex is like.