Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for custom plan - high disk, low everything else! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for custom plan - high disk, low everything else!

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2016

@Kyn_DH said:

@cociu said:

Nekki said: @cociu actually want nekkid pictar. :o

i want my love not a picture .... i am mature now , so let the pictures for the cildren :)

this is make me think to get pop***

For the love of God, PHRASING!

Thanked by 2Amitz raindog308
  • @ATHK said:

@AshleyUk said:
    One of our nodes has a nice bit of free resource for you.

1TB Disk
    1TB Bandwidth
    256MB Ram
    KVM
    Telehouse Frankfurt

$24/Year

Very nice, all the other people don't seem to realise that this is unsustainable and want a peice of your deal.. even though it's specifically for my main man @Nekki

We hard allocate resources, so we do end up with some servers with disk resources left but limited other resources. So no cost to offer the plan to Nekki than to cover IP costs.

For the people that have PM'd me this was a one off for Nekki and not a standard plan :)

Thanked by 2Nekki Junkless
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@AshleyUk said:
    For the people that have PM'd me this was a one off for Nekki and not a standard plan :)

how to get yourself spammed with lowend PMs - use coupon code: INLOVEWITHNEKKI ;-)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

LowEndHoster to @Nekki: "I'll give you 2TB of storage and 4TB of bandwidth on an 8GB KVM, sweet @Nekki"

LowEndHoster to friends: "Dude, I offered this awesome deal to this girl who says she's NAKED. Her forum name is NAKED! She's NAKED all the time! Once she signs up through WHMCS we'll have her email!"

LowEndHoster's friend: "See if you can get pictures!"

LowEndHoster: "Um, @Nekki because this offer is exceptional, I'll need a photo of your ID card to verify your account."

LowEndHoster's friend: "You are so clever!"

@Nekki: "Grrr...whatever, sure, here is some nice tentacle hentai you silly twister."

LowEndHoster: "AIIIIiiii111!1111!!!!! OMG!"

LowEndHoster's friend: "Aaaaa1iiiiii! Dude that is messed up!"

LowEndHoster: "I'm getting out of this business."

• ehabehab Member

@raindog308 said:

what ever left of my brains reading the ^ hurts.

Thanked by 2raindog308 netomx
  • @raindog308 said:
    LowEndHoster to @Nekki: "I'll give you 2TB of storage and 4TB of bandwidth on an 8GB KVM, sweet @Nekki"

LowEndHoster to friends: "Dude, I offered this awesome deal to this girl who says she's NAKED. Her forum name is NAKED! She's NAKED all the time! Once she signs up through WHMCS we'll have her email!"

LowEndHoster: "Um, @Nekki because this offer is exceptional, I'll need a photo of your ID card to verify your account."

@Nekki: "Grrr...whatever, sure, here is some nice tentacle hentai you silly twister."

Made my day!!!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

raindog308 said: LowEndHoster to @Nekki: "I'll give you 2TB of storage and 4TB of bandwidth on an 8GB KVM, sweet @Nekki"

Sad thing is, this has scenario has happened twice today already :-(

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@cociu said:

Nekki said: @cociu actually want nekkid pictar. :o

i want my love not a picture .... i am mature now , so let the pictures for the cildren :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • SadySady Member

Is @Nekki really a girl? :P

• OldkyOldky Member

@cociu said:
    Romania darling ? will be a love offer , for ex 700gb hdd , 10 tb/mo traffic , 2 gb ram , price 0.99 eur /mo (with much love ) ATENCION !!! THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR MY LOVE SO THE JEALOUS PLEASE STAY AWAY !

Do you offer this lovely package still? I could try piece of it.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Sady said:
    Is @Nekki really a girl? :P

For you baby, I'll be anything your heart desires.

@Oldky said:

@cociu said:
    Romania darling ? will be a love offer , for ex 700gb hdd , 10 tb/mo traffic , 2 gb ram , price 0.99 eur /mo (with much love ) ATENCION !!! THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR MY LOVE SO THE JEALOUS PLEASE STAY AWAY !

Do you offer this lovely package still? I could try piece of it.

Are you a complete fucking idiot?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • OldkyOldky Member

@Nekki said:

Just saying :

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Oldky said: Just saying :

Slightly rich coming from someone begging for a special offer that they've already been told isn't available.

• OldkyOldky Member

@Nekki said:

I do not know how old you are, but act as as abandoned sad child on the street and that should not be on this even on the Internet. For you, the solution of any of your word and questions is, get a HELP! :)

• @Oldky said:

@Nekki said:

I do not know how old you are, but act as as abandoned sad child on the street and that should not be on this even on the Internet. For you, the solution of any of your word and questions is, get a HELP! :)

Gotta take @Nekki's side here. The offer that @cociu has posted is only for Nekki, you can be extra salty about it (like anyone else?) but that's not gonna change anything. Read the damn thread before you post.

(with much love ) ATENCION !!! THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR MY LOVE SO THE JEALOUS PLEASE STAY AWAY !

Go have fun in your aff-filled signature.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Oldky said:

@Nekki said:

So you're saying sad, abandoned children shouldn't have access to the Internet? Are you some kind of monster?

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • OldkyOldky Member

Answer is here 4 you too:

And now for you both!

@Nekki said:

I know I've read and the reason why I ask is because I was interested. But now I would not take it if it gives me free. This is crazy, I do not want to use the time for you and your nonsense!!

I just wanted to finally ask @jarland and @Amitz if this communication mode allowed on this page, or have I misunderstood something?

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2016

To be honest: You misunderstood something. Either you know @Nekki or you don't. If you cannot stand him, just stay clear and have a drink. He is as he is. And that's completely okay. We all love him for being the beast that he can be. You are the only one having a problem with that because you tend to take things too serious. That is just my opinion by the way and no official statement.

Disclaimer: I have a platonical sexual relationship with one of @Nekki's tentacles which renders me biased.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • cociucociu Member

Some sisters aviable here ?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Oldky said:
    I know I've read and the reason why I ask is because I was interested.

So you ask an awesomely stupid question and you didn't expect someone on LET to call you on it? You didn't expect ME to call you on it, in me own thread?

@Oldky said:
    But now I would not take it if it gives me free.

Paging Dr.Bullshit.

@Oldky said:
    I just wanted to finally ask @jarland and @Amitz if this communication mode allowed on this page, or have I misunderstood something?

I've already reported you for attempting to deny abandoned children access to the internet, so I welcome their review of this thread.

• cociucociu Member

Amitz said: We all love him

WTF ??? ALL LOVE HIM ? STAY AWAY !!!

Thanked by 1Riz
  • @Oldky said:
    I know I've read and the reason why I ask is because I was interested. But now I would not take it if it gives me free. This is crazy, I do not want to use the time for you and your nonsense!!

You need some comprehension lessons. No one is offering the deal to you. It IS FOR @NEKKI AND @NEKKI (AKA "MY LOVE" to @COCIU) ONLY. Unless you have proof that you have a Romanian husband with the username @cociu, you're not who the offer is for.

The price isn't even sustainable, and @cociu does it because he loves @Nekki and the pricing is probably just for the IP fee. Nothing else. It's not logical for @cociu to offer this to a busload of people whom half he never seen before post single crap on the forum.

Not sure how thrifty you need to be, but you don't seem like a abandoned child on the street, and you seem to be having fun with your damn affilate links.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2016

@cociu said:

Amitz said: We all love him

WTF ??? ALL LOVE HIM ? STAY AWAY !!!

I told you to stay away, cheap bitch! When will you finally learn? ;-)

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • cociucociu Member

Amitz said: I told you to stay away, cheap bitch! When will you finally learn? ;-)

i am here all day , all nigth suffring for her and you will come now to colect the flowers ? GO AWAY !

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I thought there would be alcohol here. Tag me again when there's alcohol.

• OldkyOldky Member

@Amitz

All this is ok but not the way that he answer eaven especially he dont know me or i him. I see that as confirmation that's fine with him so outrageously and uncivilized suits. If you consider that this is a "normal" way of response and conversation then I'm at the wrong place! Just say, i will leave in peace and harmony!

• cociucociu Member

Oldky said: Oldky

no worries , i am completly sure finnaly you will be in love too , so more competitors !!!

• AmitzAmitz Member

@cociu said:
    i am here all day , all nigth suffring for her and you will come now to colect the flowers ? GO AWAY !

I was here first. Shall we do some naked mud wrestling to clarify the situation? :-)

Thanked by 2TheLonely ATHK
  • @Oldky said:
    @Amitz

All this is ok but not the way that he answer eaven especially he dont know me or i him. I see that as confirmation that's fine with him so outrageously and uncivilized suits. If you consider that this is a "normal" way of response and conversation then I'm at the wrong place! Just say, i will leave in peace and harmony!

-.- Welcome to the Internet...

Oh wait. Welcome to LowEndTalk*

Nothing is fair in this world. Deal with it. I honestly agree with your comment partially but hey, if you wanna hang around here, you gotta let go of something.

• AmitzAmitz Member

@Oldky said:
    @Amitz

No. I wouldn't say that you should leave. But you should accept that some things are special here. If that is not possible for you, then you are free to do whatever you want to.