Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to avoid spam filters? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to avoid spam filters?

2»

Comments

• @jarland said:
    Oh come on, even I can see you're giving the guy a hard time based on too little information. This coming from me, who frequently replies to spam with messages like "Hey I hope your foot gets stuck when you try to cross the road today!"

Too little information, maybe, but I bring a lot of experience to the table. I mean, the last time I bothered to reply to spam like you do was 10 years ago. The last time I responded to spammers in any way was 2010 (I used to call up anyone that spammed me with an 800 number and play them Monty Python's Spam skit :-). These days, I just use disposable email addresses and/or drop the spammer's subnet at the firewall; my server hardly sees any spam at all (I don't even bother with filtering), and when I do I know exactly where they got my address from.

It's the very fact that so little information is given by the OP that makes it all so suspect! It'd be one thing if he legitimately didn't know his naive plan was questionable. But he seems very insistent on going through with it anyway, and swearing at anyone who doubts him. So, yeah, I'm comfortable with how hard a time I've given him so far.

• lazytlazyt Member

Hosting on yandex a few links to his website. Yep just hit my spam black hole.