Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks thanks - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thanks thanks

2»

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member

HBAndrei said: What the...... how long was I asleep for?

At least one week. They changed nearly everything last Wednesday. Trump is a lesbian Mexican in the meantime.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Shade said: The new World Order made by Serverwala

That was actually great!

• @Shade said:
    The new World Order made by Serverwala:

http://i.imgur.com/THObABc.png?1

I knew it! My theory that Singapore was in the Europe all along is proven! /s

• lootloot Member

Shit, when that guy asked my Portuguese girlfriend in all earnestness where in Asia was Portugal I should have taken him seriously and prepped for a shift in the world order.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I never know what I'm going to find when I come to LET, but it always entertains.

Thanked by 3jar GCat FlamesRunner
  • PwnerPwner Member

@Amitz said:

HBAndrei said: What the...... how long was I asleep for?

At least one week. They changed nearly everything last Wednesday. Trump is a lesbian Mexican in the meantime.

Hey! I'm a cross-fitting black vaping transgender vegan feminist atheist who finds your post to be offensive.

Just kidding, I'm a mature user on the Internet who doesn't get butthurt from every post I disagree with.

• Good job guys ☺