Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks thanks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thanks thanks

serverwalaserverwala Member
edited May 2016 in Providers

Thanks thanks

Comments

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited May 2016

serverwala said: Hello everyone, serverwala.org is a new web hosting company, Few months into this market, we have achieved quite a reputation by giving 24*7 service to all our clients, By giving reliable and affordable services we are growing rapidly. Here is a short description about us and our services.

1 Company in Jaipur (top 15 in India) according to number of Dedicated Server hosted. - 1300+

24x7 Live Technical Support and Monitoring - 30 minutes response guarantee. Fully Owned Hardware - Servers, Power, Network Equipment and IPs - We do not Resell Brand Name Genuine SuperMicro Hardware Payment in INR for Indians - Save on exchange fees Located in SAS70 Type II and SSAE certified Datacenters 100 mbps to 1 GBPS dedicated connectivity to all our cabinets. Connectivity to 15 top bandwidth providers for redundancy UPS and Generator backup to each cabinet. 19 Worldwide hosting locations in USA, EU and India

We look forward to hosting you.

Here is a link to our website serverwala.org

Deependra Nimiwal Server Wala Datacenters Pvt.Ltd - Dedicated Servers India

Difficult to take you seriously for a number of reasons -

1) Read this bit - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.org

2) Your domain is brand new

Expires On : February 17, 2017
    Registered On: February 17, 2016
    Updated On: April 18, 2016

3) Cell phone(s) as a business contact number? IMPRESSIVE

4) Vision And Mission What the actual fuck?

Kickstarter, effect long-term save lives action. Promising development social challenges, incubation, shifting landscape enabler social entrepreneurship change-makers. Informal economies honesty humanitarian relief educate assistance sustainable future women's rights.

5) With all these shady hosting and colocation companies popping up, figured I'd do a little digging. Turns out, your Number 1 company is less than 3 months old -

Company/LLP Master Data
    CIN     U72900RJ2016PTC049381
    Company Name    SERVER WALA DATA CENTERS PRIVATE LIMITED
    ROC Code    RoC-Jaipur
    Registration Number 049381
    Company Category    Company limited by Shares
    Company SubCategory Non-govt company
    Class of Company    Private
    Authorised Capital(Rs)  100000.0
    Paid up Capital(Rs) 100000.0
    Number of Members(Applicable in case of company without Share Capital)  0
    Date of Incorporation   23/02/2016
    Registered Address  D-56, Mahesh Nagar, Ward No.15 Jaipur RJ 302015 IN
    Email Id    [email protected]
    Whether Listed or not   Unlisted
    Date of last AGM    -
    Date of Balance Sheet   -
    Company Status(for efiling) Active

Charges
    Assets under charge Charge Amount   Date of Creation    Date of Modification    Status
    No Charges Exists for Company/LLP

Directors/Signatory Details
    DIN/PAN Name    Begin date  End date
    07104568    ARUN KUMAWAT    23/02/2016  -
    07448732    AKSHAY SAINI    23/02/2016  -

6) 1300+ hosted servers and a paid up capital of 1500 USD? Nice

I think it would be safer for you to fuck right off, while you still can. Maybe you could come back later? NOT.

Here's a clip to help people understand NOT jokes -

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@serverwala said:

I don't look forward.

• We recently shifted our services from www.host-town.com , All our clients and number of servers hosted is real, Until now, our growth was only dependent on public relations.
    Also we are trying to acquire the .com domain so mind your business, And which part of my post you didnt get, I said it loud and clear, it is a startup, and we are still working on ourselves, So chillx man, Get a life.

• edited May 2016

How to piss off any customer on mobile before they even see your site!

What the fuck? Why are you guys overusing the icons from the Material Design...

Nice inconsistent find and replace.

6.1. Limitations
    IN NO EVENT SHALL Server wala Data Centers Pvt.Ltd (the Company) HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF INFORMATION PROVIDED TO Server wala Data Centers Pvt.Ltd , DISTRIBUTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR DISTRIBUTION VIA THE SERVICES.

Mmmmm. Okay. LinkedIn.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • Wow the amount of time that you are giving me and telling me how to improve our company is really appreciable, Also if you are interested, so much in us, Feel free to buy dedicated servers and VPS, I will personally saying, will get you a better deal. :)

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2016

serverwala said: Feel free to buy dedicated servers and VPS,

this is a offer thread ? be a gentelman and ask for a provider title (no worries is free) and lather start offering

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@serverwala said:
    Hello everyone,
    serverwala.org is a new web hosting company, Few months into this market, we have achieved quite a reputation by giving 24*7 service to all our clients, By giving reliable and affordable services we are growing rapidly. Here is a short description about us and our services.

1 Company in Jaipur (top 15 in India) according to number of Dedicated Server hosted. - 1300+

24x7 Live Technical Support and Monitoring - 30 minutes response guarantee.
    Fully Owned Hardware - Servers, Power, Network Equipment and IPs - We do not Resell
    Brand Name Genuine SuperMicro Hardware
    Payment in INR for Indians - Save on exchange fees
    Located in SAS70 Type II and SSAE certified Datacenters
    100 mbps to 1 GBPS dedicated connectivity to all our cabinets.
    Connectivity to 15 top bandwidth providers for redundancy
    UPS and Generator backup to each cabinet.
    19 Worldwide hosting locations in USA, EU and India

Deependra Nimiwal
    Server Wala Datacenters Pvt.Ltd - Dedicated Servers India

Someone copied Why Leapswitch section . @jarland

Thanked by 2zafouhar MikePT
  • Nice. Another way to annoy foreign customers!

Yeah, if the IDD001 calls to somewhere in the middle of India is free, then I'll be happy to call you up and poke around.

Really? Map pinpoints to NYC, your business location in India? Great. Well, that's what I call premium shit. /s

No actually, is this pinpoint from another summerhost that you just forgot to change when changing domain?

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited May 2016

serverwala said: We recently shifted our services from www.host-town.com , All our clients and number of servers hosted is real,

So, you are a cpanel reseller, and you're still trying to con people over at LET with your inflated 'server count' BS.

Last time I checked, number of cpanel accounts is NOT equal to the number of servers.

serverwala said: Until now, our growth was only dependent on public relations.

So you're advertising here at LET to develop private relations now? Wise move.

serverwala said: Also we are trying to acquire the .com domain so mind your business,

I am trying to mind my own business while helping others at the same time by doing due diligence on Number 1 companies that show up with exaggerated numbers and claims such as yours.

serverwala said: And which part of my post you didnt get, I said it loud and clear, it is a startup, and we are still working on ourselves,

In that case you should have formatted 'start-up' in extra large font size instead of inflated and equally meaningless statistics that you tried to throw around in order to appear bigger than you really are.

We have absolutely no issues with one man or even two/ three or four men operations. But, people and businesses that try to twist and misrepresent facts is something most LETers wouldn't take kindly to.

serverwala said: So chillx man, Get a life.

Oh, I already have a good one. You should try to build one too by being a little more truthful, upfront, honest and humble.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @theroyalstudent , I think you need to charge your phone... just saying..

• @zafouhar said:

@serverwala said:

I don't look forward.

Yes. I don't look forward. But when I look backwards, I see you deadpooling, @serverwala

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @AutoSnipe said:
    @theroyalstudent , I think you need to charge your phone... just saying..

Yes, I'm gonna get off the phone soon. Got a power bank beside me plugged into my speaker though :P

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Lol @ KnownHost reference

@jarland will take care of you.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
    edited May 2016

Haha who is NetSonic? lol

http://imgur.com/mXL0Pte

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

Say WHAT!?

@zafouhar said:
    Haha who is NetSonic? lol

http://imgur.com/mXL0Pte

You mean... Brooke Branning?

Thanked by 2zafouhar GCat

@OP edited his first post, someone care to post it?

@MrGeneral said:

@K4Y5 posted in one of the replies above :)

serverwala said: Hello everyone, serverwala.org is a new web hosting company, Few months into this market, we have achieved quite a reputation by giving 24*7 service to all our clients, By giving reliable and affordable services we are growing rapidly. Here is a short description about us and our services.

24x7 Live Technical Support and Monitoring - 30 minutes response guarantee. Fully Owned Hardware - Servers, Power, Network Equipment and IPs - We do not Resell Brand Name Genuine SuperMicro Hardware Payment in INR for Indians - Save on exchange fees Located in SAS70 Type II and SSAE certified Datacenters 100 mbps to 1 GBPS dedicated connectivity to all our cabinets. Connectivity to 15 top bandwidth providers for redundancy UPS and Generator backup to each cabinet. 19 Worldwide hosting locations in USA, EU and India

Deependra Nimiwal Server Wala Datacenters Pvt.Ltd - Dedicated Servers India

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@MrGeneral said:

I had a feeling this clown would try to pull something like this. Read my response to the OP - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1676915/#Comment_1676915

Thanked by 2zafouhar MikePT
  • MadMad Member

It's too funny to see such users that advertise the launch of their own company and after printing out the truth they edit the whole thread :)

Thanked by 1zafouhar

Oh well... :P

• tommytommy Member

lol

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Ban #2 for spamming. Permanent this one is.

• MadMad Member

@jarland said:
    Ban #2 for spamming. Permanent this one is.

"Thanks thanks" Cit.

Thanks @jarland

One less start-up that'd deadpool in... Already did, by copying testimonials, text scraps, etc.

Thanked by 1netomx

• slay

Thanked by 1OnraHost_Zack
  • MrGeneral said: Lol @ KnownHost reference

lol nice catch.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Shade said:
    The new World Order made by Serverwala:

http://i.imgur.com/THObABc.png?1

What the...... how long was I asleep for?