Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to VPS Hosting Looking to Give Good Deals - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New to VPS Hosting Looking to Give Good Deals

2»

Comments

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

I'm considering a couple different DCs now. Canada is way too expensive to take a massive risk with. A lot of the offerings I've looked at here barely even give you 1TB of bandwidth for what you pay.

• i'm need vps..
    request vps please

• @agoldenberg said: What would make you bite? Please don't be ridiculous.

I think it's on your part to research what would make you unique out of the many providers that keeps on popping.

But for me:

• own hardware, good hardware
    • good DC and network
    • good uptime
    • respectful, professional, and reasonable support
    • and others that will provide reason why you will still be here in the near future

@jcaleb You make a very good point. I do intend to own the hardware and really don't want to use a terrible DC.

A lot of the DCs here in Canada are just that... terrible. 100mbps port with 500gb of bw for some extortionist amount of money. I'm going to stick with US DCs for now.

edited February 2013

I have 10 of these ready to go and would love to have some test users. If you use coupon code LEB1GB you can get this box for $7/mo

2 CPU Cores
    1024 MB of Dedicated RAM
    2048 MB of Burstable RAM
    60 GB of Disk Space
    100 Mbit Network Port
    2 TB of Bandwidth
    1 IPV4

Test File: http://192.157.56.147/test500.zip
    Test IP: 192.157.56.147
    Order Link: http://billing.digitaleh.ca/order.php?o=vps

Let me know if you have any questions!