Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rant: OVH Support is USELESS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rant: OVH Support is USELESS

2»

Comments

• iweb are full of goats...... I don't think they will loose too much business

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited February 2013

"I also have found that the NA branch of OVH are faster on response time. I got an average of 4 min response on tickets

The timeline the last time I opened a ticket with OVH.ie:

ticket opened: 2012-10-16 15:00:43

first response from OVH: 2012-10-19 10:22:47:

"Dear Customer,

Apologies for my late response. This issue will be fixed by us shortly.
    Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other queries regarding this or any other issue.
    Regards,
    xxx
    OVH.ie Support Team

EDITED TO ADD: this was a ticket to the billing department not a "help, help, my server's fallen down and can't get up" support ticket :)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited February 2013

@NateN34 said: It`s a Friday and OVH has very oversaturated pipes to the U.S.

So, packet loss would be normal for OVH.

Wrong. I monitor my OVH-CA server 24x7, there is zero packet loss both on IPv4 and IPv6.

I think it's just this again: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/208539#Comment_208539

But yea, the OVH support shouldn't be telling the user that they should reinstall to solve the "problem".

@Damian said: All of this is completely impossible. OVH are the best hosting company ever.

Wow, this never gets old, please continue posting this in every OVH thread, your sarcasm is so witty and amusing, not to mention acting like that is completely professional.

• Things you should host on OVH:
    1. Seedboxes

• "They are a French/French Canadian company

...owned by a family of Polish immigrants who moved to France in 1991 :)
    http://www.ovh.com/us/newsroom/documents/presskit-ca-en-web.pdf

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

wow @ this post.

It is OVH, if you put your business in their hands while allowing other to put their business in yours then shit is going to get real for you.

This discussion has been closed.