Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RaxWeb VPS Sponsorship Opportunity x 3! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RaxWeb VPS Sponsorship Opportunity x 3!

13»

Comments

• NodePing isn't free, but monitoring for 200 servers for $15 with unlimited international SMS is pretty cheap.

• @NodePing said: NodePing isn't free, but monitoring for 200 servers for $15 with unlimited international SMS is pretty cheap.

Ahhh geebus no one has to worry about me doing anything like this at all. I will not be doing it, so the matter can be dropped as far as I am concerned.

No on has to worry about little old me taking any customers or money from their pockets. All I do is spend money with a select few here. I knew the minute I wrote that post it was a mistake. I will just go back to working on my little projects, and keep my mouth shut about them here.

Have a good day/night everyone.

• @AuroraZ - I didn't mean to discourage your effort. I think it's a great idea and would like to see something like that come about. We've discussed adding a peer-to-peer 'free' solution to our own service but are having a hard time wrapping our heads around how it might work.

A service like this may take some customers from us, that's true. But I think there is plenty of market out there so don't let that stop you. I just wanted to let folks know there are fairly cheap solutions available.