Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My poor experience with Wable and my selective choice of details to rally support - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My poor experience with Wable and my selective choice of details to rally support

13»

Comments

• Yes you just got wabbled, or probably gordoned.

Closed my account with them months ago, in a proper way, with confirmation from one of their staffs, ... and I'm still getting overdue notice every month till date.

:)

Thanked by 2netomx badpatrick
  • XenosXenos Member

@eLohkCalb said:
    Yes you just got wabbled, or probably gordoned.

Closed my account with them months ago, in a proper way, with confirmation from one of their staffs, ... and I'm still getting overdue notice every month till date.

:)

He got gordoned! Gordon's attitude isn't limited to Wable.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2016

@TheLinuxBug said:
    @jarland the fact you continue to put up with their shit here and you keep backing it is pretty sad. Why are you the only one I see in every one of these threads going 'I am biased and they are assholes but yeah that's okay because you should know they are and since they are my friends I think that is is okay they treat you like shit'? I feel if you are able to have you opinion, mine should be valid as well, right? It is rude and unprofessional, regardless of their reasoning and customers should not have to put up with that crap. Too bad Gordon is such a piece of crap that he can't even come clean up his own messes anymore, instead he has LET admins do it for him.

Said none of that, implied none of that, cleaned up absolutely no one's mess. My god you are dramatic, as usual.

• ATHKATHK Member

@jarland said:
    My god you are dramatic, as usual.

Gotta get off somehow. right?

Thanked by 2jar ryanarp

@ATHK said:
    Gotta get off somehow. right?

I see what you did there, and I'm laughing ;)

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @eLohkCalb

Certainly there are enough bugs in their softwares than.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2016

@AnthonySmith said:

@ryanarp said:

@AnthonySmith said:
    Maybe, however it's pretty obnoxious of Ryan to track and thank the posts rather than say something I think, maybe for once darknessends is the voice of reason.

There isn't really anything to be said on my end. I represent Catalyst Host on this forum. So anything I say is unrelated or irrelevant.

Forget this forum, are you saying you do zero word for wabble ever and have no direct communication with those that do?

I am a customer of Wable and Incero. I have great experiences with both providers. So my opinion of both mentioned companies is always from a customer perspective. Sorry if that was unclear. I am not here to set records straight.

• XenosXenos Member

@ryanarp Let's pretend you do not represent CatalystHost on LET and you are not a customer of Wable and Incero. You are only an employee of Incero/Wable.

Are you the same Ryan that replied to the OP's ticket? If so, are you aware why service was refused?

• MunMun Member

@Xenos said:
    @ryanarp Let's pretend you do not represent CatalystHost on LET and you are not a customer of Wable and Incero. You are only an employee of Incero/Wable.

Are you the same Ryan that replied to the OP's ticket? If so, are you aware why service was refused?

If you take the time to look at the refund email it is signed jeff. Which means first he wasn't the person to do the refund.

Next, he wouldn't post that information due to confidentiality.

Have a good one. ;)

Thanked by 2ryanarp ihatetonyy
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

ryanarp said: I am a customer of Wable and Incero. I have great experiences with both providers. So my opinion of both mentioned companies is always from a customer perspective. Sorry if that was unclear.

I see, my mistake then sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought you worked for Incero and by extension Wabble, I did not realize that Catalyst Host was simply a customer of Incero and nothing more.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • MunMun Member

@AnthonySmith guess you missed his comment regarding this:

@ryanarp said:

@AnthonySmith said:
    Maybe, however it's pretty obnoxious of Ryan to track and thank the posts rather than say something I think, maybe for once darknessends is the voice of reason.

There isn't really anything to be said on my end. I represent Catalyst Host on this forum. So anything I say is unrelated or irrelevant.

So in other words he doesn't represent wable or incero on the forums. Just to reiterate if you still didn't get that.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

AnthonySmith said: I see, my mistake then sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought you worked for Incero and by extension Wabble, I did not realize that Catalyst Host was simply a customer of Incero and nothing more.

I thought @ryanarp actually worked for Incero/Waybell?

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

@darknessends said:
    Hi,

Ordered their bundle #3 with powerboost.
    Payment made and nothing happened. No clear description whether powerboost was offered as recurring or not.
    Raised tickets for no service activation - Nothing actually happens once you pay.
    After many hours someone came in and said " Choose another provider ".

What the hell is happening with these guys ? Is now asking questions a sin too.

Hi OP, maybe your memory is cloudy;

• ordered two servers 9/11/2013 for $650 total, machines built, client didn't pay invoices #8033 #8034, no hard feelings, but marked client up as possible time waster.

Then yesterday;

• comes on Incero chat asking about colo, client was helped on chat
    • sends colo quote to Incero sales email, we asked for budget, he said $40 to start a VPS business, we told him politely that we could not serve him.
    • comes on Wable chat asking about powerboost, client was helped
    • signs up for wable, sends $0.80 payment
    • payment held by paypal for review, which is why wable didn't mark invoice as paid
    • client sent ticket about gaining access, we asked if he was auto refunded (which can happen for non verified paypal), this was not the case
    • manual refund was initiated after finding payment was held for review
    • we asked client to use a different provider

We determined that we had spent enough time working with this client, and that it was best to refuse service before his Wable account was deployed once we found his payment was held, based on previous interactions.

Yet another LET "horror story" :)

If you don't like us that is OK, we conduct business based largely on metrics (orders, time spent, client years in business, etc), and based on that our perceived ability to succeed serving a particular client. This allows us to spend more time helping clients that are a good fit (established businesses with realistic budgets, etc). :)

We have some amazing clients who happen be on LET, but in general LET is the single largest source of high cost clients (time vs revenue), so we tend to avoid reading or posting here whenever possible.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I've been more than happy with @Incero's service. I see lots of people blaming Gordon and stuff, but still, I had an excellent service, granted that I do not need support/sales. It's pretty easy to signup. Upon reading the whole history, I wouldn't even had accepted his order in first place.

• MunMun Member
    edited April 2016

Burn notice. Please apply a cool cloth to your LET ego.

Also congrats on working on becoming a summer host! Wish you the -worst-, I mean best of LET.

• alfredalfred Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

I've had a couple of servers with Wable for a while now, and everything's going smoothly.

They've repeated many times already that Wable is their budget offering and won't offer the same level of service as their more premium brands.

Edit: I approve of the new title ;)

• @Incero :

I think your old memory is hazy and cloudy as well. We never agreed on any deal in that regards. You could not give quotes of our expectations and we stopped responding. Also to let you know @eLohkCalb commented over here that your systems do send invoices even when deals are off the tables and even accounts are closed. OKAY ! That is as clear as it goes. However it seems like you guys offered me a free server and we decided not to continue. Need Proof ??

Here you go.

Now for the colocation quote. I told you what I need and asked you to tell me how much you cost. Do you even understand what it means? Bloody hell, the only single line that comes from you is "what is ur budget?", I again replied you appropriately and sent it. You don't get it but the moment a party from other side will quote a budget you will try to exploit it as maximum as you can. Even if you don't asking "what is ur budget" again and again without not even a single word will make someone else just propose a lowest form of budget to you and than further expand it. This is basic principle of negotiation. Also since when a person trying to colocate with incero has anything to do with wable? You guys keep claiming they are 2 separate business.

So something like "hey I need colocation " - " whats ur budget " - " 40 usd " - " no, do not contact us further ". -> This results in not being able to pay for a wable stupid 8 usd offer ??

The point is you guys are full of yourself and extremely rude to be done any business with. For some reason either your crappy decisions earlier have got you so much crappy clients that now you are in panic to even talk to genuine clients. All genuine clients with come their doubts and problems. My asking for colocation is no surprise, Same time a thread was made on LET asking for suggestions. So it is not a new fact ! The new fact is you are profiling people in your business.

@Mun : Not always anyone looking for colocation wants to become a summer host. I do have almost 20-30 machines running for personal reasons and I do have clients that do not care where we host since we operate their machines for their whole stack of applications.

@Jarland : you or some other moderators have edited title of my post and made it insulting. What is this LET or biased LET for Wable and Friends ??

Thanked by 1badpatrick
  • @Moderators : Whoever of you has edited the title of this thread should revert it !

edited April 2016

darknessends said: you or some other moderators have edited title of my post and made it insulting. What is this LET or biased LET for Wable and Friends ??

I don't like people coming in here and demanding that people rally behind them with pitchforks while selectively choosing a small amount of details necessary to help them make their case, leaving out all other interactions. I don't like it when it's Wable, Incero, BlueVM, BuyVM, ChicagoVPS, Colocrossing, Walmart, or Taco Bell. Don't do it.

Your new title is appropriate because you thought you'd just give us a few details that made your case alone and leave out the rest of the story of the relationship between you and the host to get moral support. Don't do it again.

Make a new thread where you share the whole story if you want, I'll stay out of it entirely. This one, however, was done poorly and I'm done with it. Thanks for this gem though, it was hilarious:

This discussion has been closed.