Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My poor experience with Wable and my selective choice of details to rally support - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My poor experience with Wable and my selective choice of details to rally support

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Maybe, however it's pretty obnoxious of Ryan to track and thank the posts rather than say something I think, maybe for once darknessends is the voice of reason.

• darknessendsdarknessends Member
    edited April 2016

@kaflo :

Masking my email from this, I do not have ticket access anymore.
    Some copies of my emails as I can see here ->

Thanked by 2FredQc Crogic
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith said:
    Maybe, however it's pretty obnoxious of Ryan to track and thank the posts rather than say something I think, maybe for once darknessends is the voice of reason.

There isn't really anything to be said on my end. I represent Catalyst Host on this forum. So anything I say is unrelated or irrelevant.

• @AnthonySmith, @ryanarp :

I am a client of catalyst host too and pretty happy with their services. This is just about wable here. Ryan's support on catalyst host has been exceptional.

• BradBrad Member

@jarland said:

Brad said: Sorry Jar, but you are way too biased when it comes with Incero/Wable

That would be relevant if I was saying anything in favor of them here, but I'm not. I've defended them a total of 0 times in this thread.

Really? You don't see a single reply of yours in this thread as defending? Meanwhile, I see every one of them as just that.

jarland said: But I know, you've gotta call my bias into the conversation to be cool here. Whatever. Do what you need to do to fit in.

No..I just thought people should not you have been biased towards Incero/Wable/Ryan (you know, some members may not be as active as the OP and thus do not know that you are actually biased) because you've made no effort to address the OP's concerns. Instead, you're assuming the OP is in the wrong.

jarland said: It means that you probably opened annoying tickets and it's well documented on LET that Wable doesn't want customers who do that. You're way too active of a member here to act like you've missed every single thread about that.

Justifying his activity on this forum for the specific treatment of customers by Wable? That's a new one.

OP, were you rude in any of your replies to begin with? Did something happen between the line that could have been seen as undesirable in a client?

• @Brad :

Posted screenshots. You see yourself.

• lbftlbft Member

ryanarp said: So anything I say is unrelated or irrelevant.

Considering you're the one Incero employee people don't complain about, I think it's very relevant what you think.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2016

Brad said: Really? You don't see a single reply of yours in this thread as defending? Meanwhile, I see every one of them as just that.

Precisely my point. Your bias here is in assuming that I can only speak biased words concerning the party called into question. So much so that it doesn't actually matter what I say, merely that my mouth is open and the topic is this. That is all that you need to leap to the conclusion that my words are biased. In fact, I have not spoken biased words. I have spoken in regards to their reputation on LET and how I feel that the OP here should have been well aware of this beforehand given his frequent activity on this forum. That has no relation to my personal feelings about the people in charge of the product that has been called into question.

Brad said: No..I just thought people should not you have been biased towards Incero/Wable/Ryan (you know, some members may not be as active as the OP and thus do not know that you are actually biased) because you've made no effort to address the OP's concerns. Instead, you're assuming the OP is in the wrong.

If I'm speaking positively about someone that I have a bias toward, I will let people know. I do not need you to babysit me. I would be very appreciative if you would afford me enough courtesy to not call my integrity into question like that, based on your biases, again. Can we be adult enough that you can do that for me?

• Um, I must say it's old news. Glad that I left them.

Thanked by 1badpatrick
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2016

lbft said: I think it's very relevant what you think.

I think your logic is flawed, I am just an employee, not a representative of mentioned company. My business on this forum is Catalyst. I don't see anything about Catalyst in this thread. Sorry if I haven't made that clear in the past.

• BradBrad Member

Jar:

I am not question your integrity, nor am I going to bother "babysitting" you, which by the way is not what I'm trying to accomplish. His activity on here and "awareness" of this type of behavior by Wable still does not justify the overall issue. But if that floats your boat, I'm not going to stop ya.

Thanked by 1jar
  • MunMun Member

Not sure but this may also be due to other reasons. Maybe something didn't check out on his account and was marked as fraud.

From when I had wable account credits were instantly activated.

The reason I suggest this as well, as it should explain the quick refund and bail.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • @Mun :

Isn't it better to mention it ? The actual reason to client.

edited April 2016

Brad said: I am not question your integrity, nor am I going to bother "babysitting" you, which by the way is not what I'm trying to accomplish. His activity on here and "awareness" of this type of behavior by Wable still does not justify the overall issue. But if that floats your boat, I'm not going to stop ya.

Much appreciated. In my view, suggesting that my words required that I prefaced with my bias but that I left it out implies that I lack the integrity to share that detail. That simply is not the case, and if you go back, you will find many cases where I have opened my statements with an admission of bias. So I do take it a bit personally when I feel my integrity is called into question like that, given the lengths I've gone to express the level of integrity at which I prefer to operate.

I do not know the full situation with the OP and Wable, but I do know that he contacted their support and found himself kicked out. A story told many times here. A story told so many times here that I have to wonder just what kind of person signs up for Wable and opens a ticket, aside from an individual who isn't active enough here to have seen the stories, which the OP would not really qualify as.

At no point have I commented or do I plan to comment on whether I consider their action to be correct or justified.

Thanked by 1Brad
  • @jarland who asked your opinion? If you're an Administrator, you don't have to butt in every single thread and say this & that, just Administrate, sick of crap.

Thanked by 2TheLinuxBug MikePT

@tenpera said:
    @jarland who asked your opinion? If you're an Administrator, you don't have to butt in every single thread and say this & that, just Administrate, sick of crap.

Who asked what you think about me sharing my opinion? You don't have to jump into every thread and share an opinion about people sharing opinions, sick of crap.

• @jarland o.k, o.k, fine.

• @darknessends said:
    @Mun :

Too much work.

• MunMun Member

@darknessends said:
    @Mun :

Not in cases where margins are already slim. Each ticket costs money and they don't want to spend the time trying to work with a client to get his info right. The biggest sore point for incero in general is spam. As such I do believe they have taken a strict policy on new accounts to prevent such spam.

Possibly as well fraud could be another factor.

I am just guessing and not pointing fingers at you.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

You got Wabled, bitch.

Sadly, the truth of this encounter will never be known. Either Wable terminated the OP because he couldn't read the control panel properly, or they just assumed he couldn't read the panel and never checked for a problem.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2016

Ya, the Supports Wabbles away from you.

• atleast this kept Wabbles away from me and vice versa ;)

@ryanarp said:

@AnthonySmith said:

There isn't really anything to be said on my end. I represent Catalyst Host on this forum. So anything I say is unrelated or irrelevant.

Forget this forum, are you saying you do zero word for wabble ever and have no direct communication with those that do?

Thanked by 2MikePT tommy
  • @AnthonySmith said:

@ryanarp said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Forget this forum, are you saying you do zero word for wabble ever and have no direct communication with those that do?

I believe it would be a difficult situation for Ryan to comment because at the end of the day he wouldn't want to risk his job with any comment even though he may agree. We all know that its the management making the decisions.

Just my 3 cents.

zafouhar said: I believe it would be a difficult situation for Ryan to comment because at the end of the day he wouldn't want to risk his job with any comment even though he may agree. We all know that its the management making the decisions.

He is already putting his name against every comment that opposes the OP with a 'thanks' so I don't see how providing actual clarity would hurt.

Thanked by 4MikePT Nick_A Nyr Pwner
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited April 2016

jarland said: It means that you probably opened annoying tickets and it's well documented on LET that Wable doesn't want customers who do that. You're way too active of a member here to act like you've missed every single thread about that.

Wow, @darknessends you should know by now that Incero and their followers are part of the Illuminati and anyone who doesn't meet their strict standards is quickly removed. Then, because of their cult beliefs, they are not allowed after that point to treat you like a normal human being that garners the respect of an explanation. Instead you are now the dirt of the earth and you should be happy that they even take the time to acknowledge your existence.

I mean come on now, haven't you been on LET long enough to figure out that Incero garners no respect for their customers beyond taking their money? How stupid of you to not think this would occur to you, I mean c'mon who the f*&k do you think you are, a customer? A human being worthy of common courtesy and respect? How dare you!

@jarland the fact you continue to put up with their shit here and you keep backing it is pretty sad. Why are you the only one I see in every one of these threads going 'I am biased and they are assholes but yeah that's okay because you should know they are and since they are my friends I think that is is okay they treat you like shit'? I feel if you are able to have you opinion, mine should be valid as well, right? It is rude and unprofessional, regardless of their reasoning and customers should not have to put up with that crap. Too bad Gordon is such a piece of crap that he can't even come clean up his own messes anymore, instead he has LET admins do it for him.

Getting sick and tired of this crap here, seriously.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 3Mark_R MikePT vimalware
  • @AnthonySmith said:

zafouhar said: I believe it would be a difficult situation for Ryan to comment because at the end of the day he wouldn't want to risk his job with any comment even though he may agree. We all know that its the management making the decisions.

He is already putting his name against every comment that opposes the OP with a 'thanks' so I don't see how providing actual clarity would hurt.

I guess its different to click a button and different to actually comment. Honestly if someone should be commenting it should be the owner but the owner is showing again and again that he doesn't give a fuck about his customers.

• What's wrong with going with a different provider?

That's what I did when I felt (room for interpretation) they were rude to me. There's far too many providers available on this market that don't act in rude means (gasp would you go with Amazon if they were rude?) to waste your time on a ("prestigious") provider that treats you as you claim they have.

Thanked by 2jar ryanarp
  • *looking at the last screenshot pics

"my his name is jeff"

Thanked by 2ATHK AnthonySmith
  • sinsin Member

It sucks that you were treated that way @darknessends . There's so many quality hosts nowadays that offer friendly support at low prices so you'll have no trouble finding a host you like :).

This discussion has been closed.