Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirtWire? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirtWire?

2»

Comments

• @K4Y5 said:

simonindia said: They are not deadpool guys have some patience

Right. As if the waiting another few months is going to change anything about the extremely oversold nodes and crappy service and support.

Good luck waiting for your affiliate reimbursements though.

I think @simonindia is just being optimistic. but no, like seriously, i hope they deadpool.

crappy support and heavily oversold nodes have no place in the market!

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited August 2016

dfroe said: Did they shutdown again

Again? since when was there a first time.

K4Y5 said: Good luck waiting for your affiliate reimbursements though.

And, you are? there are currently no open withdrawal requests, so.. what exactly are you implying.

theroyalstudent said: but no, like seriously, i hope they deadpool.

crappy support and heavily oversold nodes have no place in the market!

Thank you for your opinion. It really means a lot to me that, someone who has never had a service, not even talked to me at all, nor really knows exactly what is happening wants to pipe up the way that you always seem to, but then again, the internet is full of everyone that wants to have their opinions heard, be it one sided or no sided.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

AutoSnipe said: And, you are? there are currently no open withdrawal requests, so.. what exactly are you implying.

The mind numbing optimism displayed by @simonindia is a symptom often displayed by a stake holder. So, I presumed he was a reseller or an affiliate member.