Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where did Aldryic go? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where did Aldryic go?

2»

Comments

• @Francisco said: It's the ciirrrrcccclleeee of llllllllliiffffeeeee

Or death, depending on your point of view.

• Only 14 days, according to Chief. So the circle of trollery?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2013

@Voss said: @pubcrawler got banned for it.

Gosh, I didnt know...
    Well, in my case Aldryic didnt get banned even tho he was doing the heavy lifting in insults and whatnot, he also continued to attack me after I was banned.
    No, I dont love aldryic but I also want to put this in the past if nobody will try to ressurect it and force me to defend myself.
    I dont know what role I played in his self-exyle, I cant say I miss his insults, but many ppl here regret him, therefore I would like him to return too.

• Aldryic is very nice replying with tickets. Is anthony the same? I can't remember any experience with Anthony

• Yaa.. anthony is also nice in replying tickets.. believe me.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Anthony has worked hard to improve his customer skills.

In fact, he has handled reinstalls for KVM clients when he was waiting on other clients to reply to tickets.

He has come a long way from being Mr. Grumpy.

Francisco

• He used to be Mr. Grumpy during the bzImage days.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Anthony is getting nice? Say it ain't so. I liked the two nice guys and one a-hole strategy. Totally able to play good cop/bad cop that way.

• Ah, so it's not just me then thinking his ticket replies are, well, quite short.

• It's all a conspiracy, Aldryic is in hiding ;)

• @TheHackBox said: It's all a conspiracy, Aldryic is in hiding ;)

Don't say the 'c' word when @pubcrawler's not around to join in the fun :(