Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Liquid Solution down time - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Liquid Solution down time

2»

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited February 2013

My one and only reply to this thread will be same as my response to your ticket, which you didn't post for some reason:

I am not sure if I should take this as a threat?

You've agreed with our TOS while signing up. They are linked to multiple places on our site, including a checkbox for agreeing with them, prior payment.

On the other side - you've had your services for nearly a month. You've USED up resources and kept claiming you have never even logged in the server. You was suspended for causing load over the average for extended period of time by our system. And at the end you are even demaning for a full refund. Any further abusive behavior that is monitored from your server will result in immediate services and account terminate.

Referrence for used up

http://i.imgur.com/Ro0Odsq.png
    http://i.imgur.com/2B9V6q4.png
    Bandwidth statistics for January: http://i.imgur.com/bVitZka.png (Used again)
    And of course some graphs: http://i.imgur.com/c6eV5b6.png

The day the server was suspended was causing over 9.0 load over the whole VPS node, which resulted in affecting our clients that resided on the same hostnode.

I could understand if your service has been compromised in some way, however you have claimed that it's not even logged in the machine, which according to our information, logs and monitoring - the server has been accessed and it was deffinetely used up to this point (~20 GBs of BW used up till now and ~10 hours of bursted CPU usage of all the cores asigned to your machine).

Kind Regards,
    Alexander Barakov
    LiquidSolutions

On the other side, you are already terminated. I've also issued you a FULL refund ( http://i.imgur.com/xhbw7TS.png ). You are no longer welcome and I personally would suggest everyone avoid this user as a client at any cost, as someone will end up with much more resources used and much more dammage done to his other clients :)

I do apologise for my bad English, hopefully it is udnerstandable. It is not my natice language and I am having some hard time recovering in bed from the recent illnes that hit me a couple of days ago.

Alexander

• NexusNexus Member
    edited February 2013

@teknixpt

High server load on server, got suspended, then you qq'd, even got a refund from that qqing, then post about it here?

Seems to me like Alex was in the right, whats your point?

Edit: Im not trying to be a dick, but just curious :P

The refund was issued the same time while he was posting it. Most likely he did now notice it before he posted it, neither I issued it after this post. I realised that clients like this are a pain in the ass to deal with and are absolutely not worth it.

Actually this was the first refund request that I received in 2-3 months :)

• I didnt post here AFTER refund. I posted after Alex told me he was not going to refund me and that it was a strict policy not doing so.
    Alex, you can check my background here on forum...
    I can name you at least 7 vps providers here at LEB that had/have me as client , as well as Datashack and Kimsufi who have me as client for dedicated server. If any of them has anything to tell about me , speak.
    ZEN , that shit about the "typical foreign client" is nasty thing to say. I didnt question Alex services because he was from Bulgary , so i shouldnt be treated differently because im from Portugal.

• NexusNexus Member
    edited February 2013

"Since the Day i received the credentials for this Vps, I HAVE NEVER USED NEITHER HAVE LOGGED IN INTO IT."

"Referrence for used up
    http://i.imgur.com/Ro0Odsq.png
    http://i.imgur.com/2B9V6q4.png
    Bandwidth statistics for January: http://i.imgur.com/bVitZka.png (Used again)
    And of course some graphs: http://i.imgur.com/c6eV5b6.png"

I feel that @teknixpt is not telling the truth. First you say you used it for a project, then when you get confronted/suspended, you say you never even logged into your vps...?

Did dewlance fly on his magic cahpet and ddos your ip or what?

In all seriousness, what was your "project" for?

• @ZEN , obviously you should get off your hole and see that world is not only UK and USA. All that crap about " typical foreign client" is not even applied here since LEB is not restricted to UK. It's the same as saying that all beefs that spend vacations at Portugal are a bunch of hooligans and drunk retards. I may not write in english at an excellent form but i can clearly understand everything.

@Nexus , i could seriously tell you about my project, but since you didn't even care to read my first post, i guess that would be just a waste of my time. I NEVER said i USED it for a project... i said > > I bought a small vps on 23/Jan for a small projet i have, and paid a full year advance (my mistake). Since i hadnt much time for it i let it stand there, and i didnt even login onece, since the day i got the credentials.

The graphs and logs that Alex showed, tell me nothing about who used that vps.
    I guess that it could have been hacked , since i was not paying attention to it until yesterday.. that is a possible reason, i cant deny it.

But the main concern here is about CUSTOMER CARE. Either you can manage it or You're out of business.
    Alex did the right thing suspending the VPS if it was causing damage to node, but his error was not to notify his customer.
    He even admits that he has problems with his mail service.
    Imagine that every provider would suspend their clients, if they got hacked or DDOS and when questioned about it they only reply " its your fault ..blah blah.. server load.. i'll monitor your ass.. dont do it again.."

Look at Alex's first answer to my ticket. Its all about that. That's why i decided to cancel service.

Yup, my mistake that the email did not get through. I admit it. However I can not see anything else wrong in my replys to you, except my poor English.

However I can not understand where I did offend you with something with my answers. At this point I can see you admiting that your VPS may have been compromised, as it deffinetely is used up and deffinetely it has been logged into, something you did not consider possible a couple of hours ago.

@teknixpt said: Imagine that every provider would suspend their clients, if they got hacked or DDOS and when questioned about it they only reply " its your fault ..blah blah.. server load.. i'll monitor your ass.. dont do it again.."

And please, any provider that will not suspend a client, which is causing over 9.0 server load, affecting the whole hostnode with tens of other clients on it, which was compromised in some way, for example sending outgoing DDoS attacks or receiving attacks that are affecting the whole network - please contact me, I am interested in how you are managing to do it. :) Oh and also, note that you did not even consider the possibility that your VPS has been compromised - you jumped to a conclusion that our nodes are badly configured and the first thing you did was ask for a refund, pretty rudely I can say.

On the other side - as I already said, your account with us is terminated, your money have been refunded, even though you caused me and my clients some problems, you are no longer welcome to purchase any services from us, I prefer to keep a different clientbase and this will be my last response to this thread. I am pretty sure that most of the providers and reasonable customers would back me up and seeing the growth rate that I've experienced the past couple of months, traffic directly incomming from LET/LEB and considering this is the first refund request I've received in a while - I am glad and think I can say that our services are not exactly as you described them and I belive that we have enough satisfied customers

• @Alex_LiquidHost is a first class guy, who won't do any bad stuff to clients.
    He sometimes provides a new vps while working on old one to get fixed, I hounded him to get rid of abusers, now I found out @teknixpt is the one made the server slow.
    Good Job Alex...and thanks to get rid of this scum.

• Zen,
    it would be interesting if Alex could show us some logs on the ips that accessed that vps. I could not gain access to var/logs because , as i said, i never login to vps even when it was unsuspended today.
    Alex, Is there a way to get those data, just for my peace of mind and yours?

• @teknixpt You got your money back. There's no need to keep embarrassing yourself.

• Andre, i have nothing to hide. I didnt lie.
    Why would i embarrass myself?

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I had a customer today who signed up for my $7 LEB deal. I noticed high load on the node, checked, found the VPS using 5.44 load, and suspended it in WHMCS with a note like "terms of service violation: excessive resource abuse" or something like that. Customer opens ticket acting like he had no idea what was going on. I unsuspended the VPS, in a short period of time it's now doing more than 6.5 load!! I suspend again, now the customer is asking for a refund in half broken english. Language barriers are one thing but I made it very clear in a very polite way that the terms of service the client agreed to when signing up said that i don't give refunds especially in cases of excessive resource usage.
    The customer was adament that my service sucks and that I was a bad person and ShoveHost was being unproffessional.
    However, we provisioned hundreds of dollars worth of orders today and this was the ONLY person causing/having issues!!
    But perhaps this is just life in world of cheap VPS.