Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

500 VPs account for sale - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

500 VPs account for sale

13»

Comments

• @Mun

Is this vps a ubuntu? If yes i have your fix

Check if its init running @ 100% via top or ps aux

If yes ill guide you to fix this easy.

Cheers

• @RaidLogic said: @Mun

Is this vps a ubuntu? If yes i have your fix

Check if its init running @ 100% via top or ps aux

If yes ill guide you to fix this easy.

Cheers

Nope, debian and I checked, nothing was running and this was from awhile ago.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@GetKVM_Ash said: What? A quad core server (Which most of us use) should never be pushed over 4.0 IMHO, otherwise processes are waiting. So if you think im going to let a single VPS sit at 1.0 your sadly mistaken.

This is exactly what I do. The moment someone reaches 1.0 and keeps at it for a long period of time, then we do get grumpy. This is because it has a big effect on other clients on the same node.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Lo mun

So in any case, they have fast good servers, but there TOS will kill you eventually, and there staff likes to kill things that violate TOS.

• @netomx said: Lo mun

So in any case, they have fast good servers, but there TOS will kill you eventually, and there staff likes to kill things that violate TOS.

Exactly. :D