Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Affiliate system, available or NOT? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Affiliate system, available or NOT?

13»

Comments

• well sorry to disappoint you but none of them is me, 2ndly i told @sofia the reason for the delay but surly if you guys just don't want to listen that's fine by me. and its not the power of LET we no where stated that we do not want to pay him. if you guys noticed there is clearly written the minimum payout is 100$ and being payed without completing the minimum requirement is quite something. and for those who have problem with the minimum payout well you are told that before becoming the affiliate. Providers knows the reason of this minimum payout

• This some good shilling. Why post this on let lol? 3 hostbd employees on let and you mean to tell me none could help you off site . shilling for sure hostbd is a summerhost ran by kids we all know that

• k0nslk0nsl Member

The minimum payout was apparently $50, then you deceitfully increased it to $100 presumably due to OP reaching the limit for minimum payout.

@rj_HOSTBD24 said:

>
    >

if you guys noticed there is clearly written the minimum payout is 100$

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

Let's get something straight. There is no schilling going on. The matter was brought up here on LET. Me and RJ tried to get the matter resolved in a timely fashion. But, we don't have control of the financials. All we can do is let the owner know. We tried to call the owner and send numerous Skype messages. The owner had other things going on in his life that he had to tend too. There was a lack of communication between him and us. But, the damage has already been done. So enough drama!

• sofiasofia Member

@PieNotEvenEaten, just try to calm down. No matter what to explain, there is already something frustrated like "waiting until March end" words, and obviously HOSTBD24 didn't hold his words. From the date, March 22th, I opened a ticket in HOSTBD24 for affiliate money payout, it's more than 20 days to fulfill the payment proceed. I do understand the personal issues happened on HOSTBD24's owner, I also do understand that you and other guy have no authority to pay me unless a permission with the owner. BUT, your reputation may be harmed from this matter. Anyway, at last I got paid, so thanks for your efforts. I hope the owner of HOSTBD24 can be here to do a statement for his missing. You have to know, if you run a company, you are truly responsible for its operation and for any issue encountered, no other excuse words, you choose to be a manager, you have to do it right. Hope HOSTBD24 can learn something from this. Thanks.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited April 2016

I do understand the personal issues happened on HOSTBD24's owner

I think the thread has served its purpose, for what it may be worth in pointing out these guys aren't going to pay up... or are creating a whole load of barriers to paying up.

When companies you deal with start appealing to your better side of human nature.. take it as a very bad sign.

@sofia, was wondering... how are you generating the targeted traffic. Hosting review site?

• @ricardo said:
    When companies you deal with start appealing to your better side of human nature.. take it as a very bad sign.

You said that backwards.

• I wrote it the way I intended to.

• @ricardo said:
    I wrote it the way I intended to.

• lol. muppet.

• @ricardo said:
    lol. muppet.

So that is your retort...muppet?

I'm starting to think there is a language barrier here.

• i guess, active in local forum as managed vps service

• I've no idea if you can't understand me or not. You rudely said "i wrote something the wrong way around" and then posted a daft video. Going by your previous posts, you never substantiate anything so.... let's just not bother with whatever your original point wrt my post was.

• @ricardo said:
    You rudely said "i wrote something the wrong way around"

It was not rude, you just took it that way.

You're much too sensitive my man.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited April 2016

It's rude to assume what someone meant and tell them that, nowt to do with sensitivity.

Now forgive me, this is someone else's thread, so if you want a love-in, do it in PM or not at all. You're coming across as an attention seeker :)

• @ricardo said:
    It's rude to assume what someone meant and tell them that, nowt to do with sensitivity.

Two things:
    A- You did say backwards. It made no sense.
    B- I repeat, you are much too sensitive.

• dailydaily Member
    edited April 2016

Great discussion for the Cest Pit, you two.

Thanked by 1sayem314
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited April 2016

Just ignore what I wrote then, if it made no sense to you.

Cest pit

Agreed. I'd be happy for the mods to delete all my posts (in this thread).

• edited April 2016

@ricardo said:
    I'd be happy for the mods to delete all my posts (in this thread).

Yes of course you would want that.

• You're a poor troll. Go join a dating site or get a hobby.

Thanked by 1daily
  • @ricardo said: When companies you deal with start appealing to your better side of human nature.. take it as a very bad sign.

I still don't understand the problem with this post.

• @ricardo said:
    You're a poor troll.

You are wrong again.

I must be good troll because I have kept you here for quite a while.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited April 2016

@OnraHost_Zack

I tried to put it mildly. If you somehow become aware of a hosting provider's personal life, like "hosting is down because im on holiday", "i have a bad case of diarrhea and poor wifi in the bathroom"... it's not an ideal way to do business. It's a sign that you're supposed to make allowances you wouldn't normally do, pulling on heart strings in business is just wrong. To labour the point.

@globalRegisters

Flatter yourself. I could reply all day or not at all. If 'baiting' me to merely respond to you is some kind of achievement.... then job well done! Fact is I'm not that interesting, so find someone else to leg hump.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Well.. this is being derailed.

I think the initial issue here has been resolved so I don't see the point in continuing the discussion.

This discussion has been closed.