Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Affiliate system, available or NOT? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Affiliate system, available or NOT?

Comments

• sofiasofia Member
    edited April 2016

@cociu said:
    too much time waiting ...

Just dont know why they cannot offer a timeline of the payout proceed, I can wait for one month or more if there is detailed information about the schedule. But without this, emmm, feel very unsatisfied.

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited April 2016

Shouldn't HOSTBD24 be banned from here if they are scamming their shills?

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2016

if the user have 37 $ disponible (10%) this meen the provider have 370 , should be easy to pay no ? but ... definetly not interested to pay , and for 37 $ .... to win "good reputation" is not rentable

• LowEndScam

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • RizRiz Member

This is a whole lot of bullshit especially after the sign ups @sofia provided. I'm with @JoeMerit -- they can't even pay out $50 after having more than ample time.

Thanked by 1Winne
  • WinneWinne Member

Maybe they're having problem converting their TAKAs into USD dollars.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Maybe some problem happening with them ,Did you try to contact them over their live chat/Skype , i see them as online .

106signups !!I would say sofia is a potential client . They should solve the issue ASAP .

I would have paid $60 for 106signups/orders :D

• Four20Four20 Member
    edited April 2016

This is stupid, seriously!!! Why is it taking too long? OP is risking his reputation and working hard to get you customers and this is how you treat him?
    @HOSTBD24 Now everyone here knows your word means nothing.
    "I don't think it's April yet, within March you will get your payment."
    "So please keep calm and wait till the monthend." Lol, he opened tickets, made a thread here and posted on your profile, what more do you want him to do now?
    +1 for banning him, he had more than enough time to pay OP but he didn't.
    He seems pretty active too.

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • "Also that payout amount increasing and decreasing was an mistake" Bullshit!
    Now everyone knows you are a liar too.
    If you paid by the time you said you will I might believe this, but since you are delaying it, it's obvious that you did it on purpose and thought OP won't do shit about it and will just try to get to $100.

• RizRiz Member

@HOSTBD24 this is really starting to look bad for you.

• sofiasofia Member
    edited April 2016

It looks like my affiliate status has changed. The available commission was decreased and the withdrawal money turned to $50 instead of zero. Maybe HOSTBD24 is DOING the payout now? Though I didn't get any official response until now. Any update I will post here. Seriously I don't want things get to this situation, I am willing to believe every word is true here. Thanks for everyone who replied this post. Hope @HOSTBD24 can contact me ASAP to give an explanation.

• rj_HOSTBD24rj_HOSTBD24 Member
    edited April 2016

Hello, @sofia, i have looked into your matter myself and compiled your commission, it is been forwarded it to the higher authorities your commission will be paid to you very soon, my apologies for the delay. if i'm correct there are many who knows WHMCS so they might also be familiar with its Affiliate system, it counts the payment even for cancel/fraud orders and for that reason there is a possibility that your commission changed in the process few times. i'm not trying to defend but stating a fact...

Best Regards

HostBD 24

Rishabh jain

• sofiasofia Member
    edited April 2016

@rj_HOSTBD24, @HOSTBD24, Thanks for reply, since your last showed-up about ten days ago. Waiting is annoying, but being ignored is the reason I felt angry. You can tell me this earily, about wrong calculation, flaw of WHMCS, and everything why you cannot fulfill the payout, shouldn't I have the right to know? I already posted the money withdrawal of Sentris.net, maybe you can learn something from that. The process is quite simple: I request payout, you acknowledged, you calculate payout money, you tell me the timeline for payout (like after 15 working days, for example), I wait until the deadline, I receive the money via Paypal. Is that simple enough? Why it takes much time for keeping discussing here? And this time, I still don't know the EXACT TIME of payout. Maybe you can tell me? Is the $50 a critical amount for HOSTBD24 normally operating???

edited April 2016

@sofia said:

>

Hello Sofia,
    i could have told you about the exact time and details if your case comes under my authority. my apologies on the behalf of HostBD24. i will update you with the exact details in person. please wait for my response to you

Best Regards

HostBD 24

Rishabh jain

• sofiasofia Member

@rj_HOSTBD24, I tired to connect you via Skype, but you didn't answer. Almost the mid of April, I really am curious when you can give me my affiliate money……Mmmm……

• RizRiz Member

The fact that they can't pay out that little worries me, especially after the residual income that you brought in..

• scam ???

• @sofia . are you sure you have the correct ID, try contacting the id i gave you, or send me yours. as far as i can remember i do not receive any msg from you...

• elgselgs Member

@sayem314 said:
    sofia plz use the word #ticket instead #tk

@sayem314 please use the word please instead of plz. :D

• @elgs said:
    sayem314 please use the word please instead of plz. :D

plz means please worldwide but tk doesn't mean ticket, at least in my area :p

• RizRiz Member

@sofia any update? I saw this happen today and it looks like someone is bailing.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well @sofia we haven't heard anything from the owner in the last 4 days. He has been notified many times in regards to the matter. Actually it happened last night the name change. Well i don't know the status of the company and that is all i can say. Me and RJ are still answering tickets as they come in.

• RizRiz Member
    Domain Name: HOSTBD24.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1805397289_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
    Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
    Updated Date: 2015-12-23T02:58:04Z
    Creation Date: 2013-06-01T08:45:47Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-06-01T08:45:47Z
    Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
    Registrar IANA ID: 303
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID: 
    Registrant Name: Tonmoy Ajize
    Registrant Organization: TONTRI Technologies
    Registrant Street: Sherpur Road, Moyej Miar Bagan Bari, Bogra   
    Registrant City: Bogra
    Registrant State/Province: Bogra
    Registrant Postal Code: 5800
    Registrant Country: BD
    Registrant Phone: +880.1712323032
    Registrant Phone Ext: 
    Registrant Fax: 
    Registrant Fax Ext: 
    Registrant Email: 

http://tontri.com where are you and RJ? Has anyone called the owner yet? I don't understand why you'd still be answering tickets if you weren't getting paid.

• @Riz is is ok, owner is back. there was some personal issues and we were responding to the tickets on the basis of trust, so far owner is trust able. i agree there were some problems but which startup doesn't have and for the update @Sofia is asked for his paypal email and the amount will be paid. i hope this settles the ongoing situation. i'll also update you when we are done paying ...

Best Regards

Rishabh Jain

HostBD 24

edited April 2016

Ok Everyone, @Sofia has been paid the affiliate amount. My humble apologies for the delay. i hope this answer those who were looking down on HostBD, and assure others that there might be some delay but HostBD is not a scam...

Thank You Everyone

Best Regards

Rishabh Jain

HostBD 24

• WHTWHT Member

@rj_HOSTBD24 said:
    Ok Everyone, Sofia has been paid the affiliate amount. My humble apologies for the delay. i hope this answer those who were looking down on HostBD, and assure others that there might be some delay but HostBD is not a scam...

Thank You Everyone

Best Regards

Rishabh Jain

HostBD 24

Thanks to the power of LET thats why you paid. He who pays, pays within 24h and not after 2 months with bagging in forums.

• sofiasofia Member

Thanks for all. I checked my Paypal account and I already got my payout money. The screenshot is showed below.

However, it is curious that why there is a payment fee, $2.5, here? Another VPS merchant, sentris.net, paid me exactly the amount I requested, without any fee I have to afford. Thought maybe the payment method is different. In my opinion, I shouldn't be resposible for this fee. Anyway, got paid is good things. Thanks for all again.

• dccdcc Member, Host Rep

When a provider pays you via Paypal "Masspay", then there is no fee for the recipient (this is how we do payouts). However enabling Masspay requires Paypal approval + you have to use an API in order to be able to send payments via Masspay (or at least this was the case last time I checked).

I think there is one more way to do this - when you have enough funds in your account you can make a payment "to family or friend", this way sender pays a small fee, however there is no protection of any kind for such payments. Additionally, it could be a pain to process payments this way from accounting point of view, depending on jurisdiction.

• k0nslk0nsl Member
    edited April 2016

Are these the owners of HOSTBD24? Your about page doesn't give away much information other than one paragraph with no relevant information, it's merely just butchering the English language.

The reason for asking you this question is that I was astonished to learn that this is supposedly not a one-man show.

[edit: fixed image URL.]

@rj_HOSTBD24 said:
    Rishabh jain

• nepsneps Member

This is horrible. The host is small enough that something like this shouldn't just "fall through the cracks" (especially for months and considering they responded personally), but big enough that you'd at least expect them to have $50 lying around somewhere. If $50 is such a huge amount for them, well, anyone hosting with them should consider their data atop very thin ice.

This discussion has been closed.