Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FraudRecord Pro WHMCS Module - Get Free License & Share Your Opnion
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FraudRecord Pro WHMCS Module - Get Free License & Share Your Opnion

Recently we tried to enhance the native FraudRecord module for WHMCS and it worked great for us after enhancing.

We planned to make extra money selling this module, but we want to give free trial to few providers so we can know how it works for others.

Any little/big, new/old provider can get a trial license for 1 month .... Just make a order and PM me your order number or your email ...

Read more, screenshots and order here: https://hostbd24.com/product/fraudrecord-pro

Our regular pricing for this module is $5.00 USD /Year ....

We made a plan to develop more modules for WHMCS, if you have any idea feel free to share with us ... as i seen before people asked @MrGeneral to pay for ideas so who think that sharing ideas should not be free please stay out of this thread ...

Thanks for reading.

Thanked by 1raindog308

Comments

• Seems like a really good idea. I'd like to try. Have you asked permission of fraud record to make this though?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I am also interested in trying this out.

Thanked by 1HOSTBD24
  • MSPNick said: Seems like a really good idea. I'd like to try. Have you asked permission of fraud record to make this though?

I think using their API is permitted for everyone, isn't it ?

• Nice one, will sent you a PM with my ideas :)

Thanked by 1HOSTBD24
  • DamianDamian Member
    edited March 2016

Never mind, what was here before was hateful and useless.

• TL;DR what's better than the standard FraudRecord module?

Thanked by 1GCat
  • Is there an option to "reveal customer list in email shot"? :)

• ricardo777ricardo777 Member
    edited March 2016

Does it check before the order is activated?

Get Free License & Share Your Opnion

How?

• ricardo777 said: Does it check before the order is activated?

No, this option isn't present in this version ... but i will keep it in mind for next version ..

As i said, just order it and let me know your email or invoice number ...

• ricardo said: Is there an option to "reveal customer list in email shot"? :)

Can you explain in brief, what do you exactly looking for ?

• rds100 said: TL;DR what's better than the standard FraudRecord module?

Fraud Points in order details page
    Fraud Records in order details page
    Quick Report in order details page
    Check Fraud Record within WHMCS admin area
    Fraud Report history within WHMCS admin area
    Delete your own Report within WHMCS admin area
    Faster query, awesome design and more features

I think most of them are not present in the standard module ...

Thanked by 1rds100
  • Damian said: Never mind, what was here before was hateful and useless.

you are right if you are referring to Mr El Cheapo's post ...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

If it does not check them pre order then I really see no advantage.

If it does not check them at the time of ordering then I really see no advantage.

edited March 2016

@AnthonySmith said:
    If it does not check them pre order then I really see no advantage.

Same that is my only issue with the current module.

• AnthonySmith said: If it does not check them at the time of ordering then I really see no advantage.

There is advantage, suppose you have an order and you want to check FraudRecord of the client who made the order.

On standard FraudRecord module, you need copy client's email then need to open FraudRecord module, after that search and get point details and there will be a link to click which will take you to FraudRecord website to check the reports .... isn't there many steps ?

On the module we developed, it will get the client's FraudRecord points and reports in the order details page ... isn't it an advantage ?

edited March 2016

@HOSTBD24 said:

When check before activate and a fraud is not auto activated is in your module, I am happy to order.

• ricardo777 said: Same that is my only issue with the current module.

Thanks to both of you for this .. this option need a different fraud module like MaxMind fraud module ... we will be building another module for this option within next 2/3 days .. i will PM you guys to let you know updates about it ...

I don't think it's possible to do within the existing FraudRecord Pro module, if it's possible then we will do it within the existing one ...

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Can this be used with MaxMind, or do you have to disable MaxMind to be able to see it on the order screen?

• qps said: Can this be used with MaxMind, or do you have to disable MaxMind to be able to see it on the order screen?

It will run beside MaxMind or any other module as far as we tested :)

• Seems enticing ill try it out.

Thanked by 1HOSTBD24
  • Does this check IPs' geolocation?

God, if you use Maxmind's IP location DB, there are many false DBs of Chinese and Taiwanese IPs' location...

• @XIAOSpider97 This module is nothing like MaxMind and it has nothing to do with Geo Location, this module is fully based on FraudRecord and it is used show any client's fraud points and reports from FraudRecord DB ....

Hope you got it ...

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited March 2016

Try my module it uses fraudrecord yet it checks the order during the order process since it is a "native" fraud module for whmcs and blesta and yes it checks before ordering and puts a stop to any order which doesn't pass the screening process which is configurable in the modules settings
    And besides using fraudrecord it has a second added benefit of using @black getipintel.net api to make sure no fraud gets through and is stopped
    And yes I will give out 1 month trial licenses to anyone who contacts me that is a provider

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

HOSTBD24 said: We made a plan to develop more modules for WHMCS, if you have any idea feel free to share with us ... as i seen before people asked @MrGeneral to pay for ideas so who think that sharing ideas should not be free please stay out of this thread ...

Thanks for reading.

Indeed, makes no sense! :)

Will check your module, nice job!

Thanked by 1HOSTBD24
  • Maybe I'm not provider, but I'd like to ask something: Is there a way to check myself, as a customer? I mean, look into my records? This always made me curious.

• (Disclaimer: All links I'm posting are tracked affiliate links, whenever the provider has an affiliate program. The following post may or may not contain such links)

@nalkubaxd5 just register there at fraudrecord and you can check whatever you want.

• @hostingwizard_net Everytime I try to do something with records I'm redirected to "reporter profile". Unfortunately I don't own any company to register with Fraudrecord. I could only paste fake company name with real domain... I'm not sure should I do it :/

• WHTWHT Member

@hostingwizard_net said:
    (Disclaimer: All links I'm posting are tracked affiliate links, whenever the provider has an affiliate program. The following post may or may not contain such links)

In what movie you are? You smoke something? Whats the crap about the links?

edited March 2016

HOSTBD24 said: On standard FraudRecord module, you need copy client's email then need to open FraudRecord module, after that search and get point details and there will be a link to click which will take you to FraudRecord website

I think your blowing that up a bit, I get an order, I click FR and click check points, if red i look further, it takes ... maybe 4 seconds?

I admit it would be nice to see it on the order page (as long as it does not interfere with maxmind, but the thing is, if it displays on the order page.... it has already been checked, why the hell would you not just write a hook based on the API output to change the order status?

I dunno, sounds like you have not really thought about it much to me.

Thanked by 1timnboys