Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BunnyCDN - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BunnyCDN

2»

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2017

@MikePT said:
    I feel really tempted to sign up. How does it compare to CF? Can we add multiple domains? Does it allow me to use it as a proxy and serve it cdn based like CF? Any DDoS Protection @BunnySpeed

They use webservers as reverse proxy, same as CF, they also have AntiDDOS in place.

Well, BunnyCDN like any other CDN has less pop's then CF obviously, but when you care about fast and direct support, go with smaller ones. Also in terms of privacy, I guess you are better of with these smaller ones.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you for your replies. Signed up for a trial, lets see how it goes!

Cheers

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

BunnyCDN is fantastic, the support is great to! You certainly won't be disappointed in the performance of the whole network.

Thanked by 1JackH
  • ariq01ariq01 Member
    edited December 2017

@BunnySpeed How to integrate it with my whmcs?
    is it just edit head.tpl (/public_html/templates/six/includes/head.tpl) ?

• @ariq01 said:
    @BunnySpeed How to integrate it with my whmcs?
    is it just edit head.tpl (/public_html/templates/six/includes/head.tpl) ?

You would want to change all your links (any references to images, CSS, JS (etc) to the BunnyCDN hostname which should probably use your original host for WHMCS as the origin point (to pull said files out).

Thanked by 1ariq01