Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS - Custom Modules - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS - Custom Modules

2»

Comments

• tommytommy Member

If I dont get it wrong, he complaint about cheepo asking for idea (from zero) then he will create the paid addon based that idea.

What's his survey?

• @tommy said:
    If I dont get it wrong, he complaint about cheepo asking for idea (from zero) then he will create the paid addon based that idea.

What's his survey?

Just forget it; it is definitely too hard to understand that saying "I'd actually like to see a module to do X" and having someone do it is not stealing any idea - is fulfilling people's needs.

If you do come up with an idea for a multi-million-dolar module, then go hire your own developers and make it.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Module that can replace WHMCS ? ;)

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

That module would take a few minutes at most to build and not really helpful since the shell scripts you're calling will do all of the work and thus require more coding skills from any users. WHMCS's example module is 99% there, you just need to add 4 lines of code (and remove any example code) and you're done. :)

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • i wan to see a Logo + Custom Module offer.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I don't think that's useful, you'd need the rest of the scripts to execute anything. Basically, you'd need to hire someone as well :P

doghouch said: I don't think that @timnboys understands' how marketing works. He might need to learn what a survey is :d

He doesn't :P.

luissousa said: Just forget it; it is definitely too hard to understand that saying "I'd actually like to see a module to do X" and having someone do it is not stealing any idea - is fulfilling people's needs.

If you do come up with an idea for a multi-million-dolar module, then go hire your own developers and make it.

Indeed, we're trying to do market research and gather ideas. Then we'll develop the modules needed in the industry.

sdglhm said: Module that can replace WHMCS ? ;)

I don't think we can compete with WHMCS for now... :P

@dedicados said:
    i wan to see a Logo + Custom Module offer.

If you contact us, sure. But that won't be cheap :P