Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torqhost - 50% off OpenVZ vSwap annual offers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Torqhost - 50% off OpenVZ vSwap annual offers

2»

Comments

• Do you allow PPTP & OpenVPN

• Yes, those can be enabled.

• Thank you to everyone who has ordered. All the promotion codes have been used.

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited February 2013

server is offline as well as their site...

• There was a router issue at Elisa in Finland and some routes were failing (mainly ones outside of EU). We will work with them further to make sure these issues are monitored better and resolved faster in the future (the monitoring for partial failure like this was not adequate). I apologise for the inconvenience.

For communication we have email off-site specifically for cases like these and it is best to contact support @ torqhost.com in case you cannot access our website.

• dannixdannix Member
    edited February 2013

Looks like all 50 has been used :-(

# The promotion code entered has already been used #

• @ torqhost thanks for explanation, worried a bit.

• @dannix: yes, the current code is used up. We will publish a WHT offer for large discount (but only 1GB RAM+ servers) tomorrow. You would be able to use that code.

@LAKid: sure, no problem. We also know the frustration from downtime when it's out of our control (network issues upstream). It can be very disappointing when it happens. We have so far discussed this with the DC and additional monitoring is added to alert them and us sooner should a similar partial failure occur.

• @torqhost
    thanks for the info, but 1GB RAM+ is to big for me. I would be interested in 512 MB (Level 1)

• @dannix: I could add one more discount for you. Please order as usual and write your LET name in the order comments and I will remove 50% off the order.

• dannixdannix Member
    edited February 2013

@torqhost: That's very nice. I've ordered (Order Number: xxx0723550) just now.

• @dannix: thank you. It has been modified.

• This is very nice offer. vps has been setup within ~ 20 minutes after payment. Ticket answered within a minute. Thanks a lot @torqhost.

• # The promotion code entered has already been used # ....

• @Neo: sorry, all the codes were used up. You can use the WHT special on ++ packages: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1238398