Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There are reviews of Urpad? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

There are reviews of Urpad?

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@KernelSanders said: Don't you have servers to be monitoring? ;)

Nope.

@CVPS_Chris said: We were kind of caught off guard because we didnt get any down notification.

• WTF is the big leagues? 150 2GB containers per server?

Give me a break. This fish pond isn't impressed with your shark tactics @CVPS_Chris.

Scour the damn internet and you will see plenty of CVPS horror story and complaints. It isn't like you run some fabulous service people are dying to buy.

• @CVPS_Chris So what did solus say about the exploit that caused you to lose all the VM's your company hosts?

Oh wait there wasn't one. Ha

• @jarland said: @CVPS_Chris said: We were kind of caught off guard because we didnt get any down notification.

Wow, but hey, I guess the "big league-ers" do flub up every now and again, or every other week :)

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@pubcrawler said: WTF is the big leagues? 150 2GB containers per server?

Actually URPad puts much higher numbers than we do. Of course there are complaints when you have 15,000+ customers. Go look at the BurstNet complaints and any other big host.

If yo dont have complaints then you are doing something wrong, you cant please everyone.

@FTNChris said: Oh wait there wasn't one. Ha

Don't you have some Mexicans to go discriminate? Or as you call them, Rodents.

• @pubcrawler said: This fish pond isn't impressed

Only because your walls of text make up 99% of the pond.

• Density issues are fine when you pack 32MB plans on a server, not 2GB with SSDs mapped as RAM / swap. I can't prove you do that, but you must to perform said oversell magic. Can't sell resources a server doesn't have, regardless of how many buy and sit underutilized.

As far as complaints go, yeah every company has SOME. But CVPS has tons. Just covered and hid more. You folks seem to have great SEO.

BurstNet is a bad example to bring in here. Their offers aside from price, suck. I've been a customer there. Won't be ever again in the future. One of the worst providers and their VPS offerings, blech.

15k customers? That sounds right. 100-150 CVPS servers with 150 VPS accounts per.

Now shall we get a roll call here of all the people that tried CVPS and aren't a customer? Bet it's a large list in number.

• Someone is butthurt and trying to derail a thread that is discussing their direct competition so that it may get locked and sunk to the bottom.

@pubcrawler said: 100-150 CVPS servers with 150 VPS accounts per.

With those numbers and the number of nodes we have you are talking 25,000 customers. Our nodes are not loaded to what you think they are, but keep on guessing like you have just admitted. Nothing you have EVER said is truthful or has real facts behind it.

• It's unlikely you are under-loading servers with 50 VPS accounts per. That's the math you are proposing. Possible, but everything is.

Reverse the numbers, 300 servers with 50 accounts per server = 15k accounts.

50 2GB accounts = 100GB of RAM allocated on 32GB RAM server. Feasible.

• Then again, 15k customers require quite a bit of support. No way 2,3 or 4 people could support that number of customers and do so meaningful, fast and effective manner.

edited February 2013

as you said, "Unlikely". Keep going on with your assumptions. One thing will not change though, our quality. I know deep down you are so interested on how we do it, easy answer, because we can, and because we do it right. Cya later cutie pie

@pubcrawler said: No way 2,3 or 4 people could support that number of customers

We can because things work, although you dont want to believe that

• @CVPS_Chris said: cutie pie

Awwww shucks.

• 15k accounts I believe, not end customers. I mean we all know you have resellers.

If average account generates 3 tickets a year (which is low) means 45k tickets over a year.

That's 123 tickets every day. Plus pre-sales, billing issues, etc. At minimum 40 tickets per person on a three person support team. Doable? Poorly.

• Who cares? This isn't a CVPS thread, and I understand Chris doesn't like it when people don't look at him. Must come from a big family, starved for attention.

Ok, we looked at you. We acknowledged your presence. What more do you want?

edited February 2013

The 15,000 does not include resellers customers. We get about 100 tickets a day, sounds about right. I have also already posted our average response time straight from WHMCS, which is under 30 minutes which takes all tickets into consideration since CVPS started.

Keep doubting though, your making us look good :)

@MannDude said: Must come from a big family, starved for attention.

Only child actually, ntntntnt

• edited February 2013

Kim Jong is dead...

• Moral of the story is you should have bought a CVPS, free insults included along with arrogant and often useless support.

$7 or $5 or $3 depending on how desperate Chris is for more money to pay for the stuff he's high on.

I vote for banning provider cross chatter on threads by providers shit talking other providers. Leave the comments to customers. But then again, that might evaporate the activity on LET to none.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Use google and you will find many reviews about Urpad.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=search&q=urpad+scam&oq=urpad+scam

• @DewlanceVPS said: Use google and you will find many reviews about Urpad.

And of course, you have to chime in with your fake blogspot reviews...

edited February 2013

@KernelSanders said: And of course, you have to chime in with your fake blogspot reviews...

Fake review? I can't find any fake review about urpad..

Another review by urpad client

• @KernelSanders said: And of course, you have to chime in with your fake blogspot reviews...

What else would you expect from such a Shameless Host. Then again, try doing a search on "Dewlance Scams", I am sure you will find HUNDREDS of pages

Seriously, why is Dewlance still allowed to be here?

edited February 2013

@KMyers said: Seriously, why is Dewlance still allowed to be here?

You are administrator?

Stop using nulled/unauthorized software.

@KMyers said: I am sure you will find HUNDREDS of pages

1k bad reviews against your own company, ur company is listed in super shameless host :)

• @DewlanceVPS said:

Fake review? I can't find any fake review about urpad..

Another review by urpad client

Haha, not even the ones you wrote? Did you misplace the URLs?

Do I need to point towards the door or can you find it yourself?

• Loving the derailments,
    Starts with Urpad bashing where 2 competitor tries to belittle and we all know why,
    Then we get Cvps bashing where pore people tries to bash chris because they are jealous or don't like him, cool.
    Then comes dumbF dewlance. Why did he even bother posting here?

• @DewlanceVPS said: Stop using nulled/unauthorized software.

Can you do some licensedebug sir?

• @pubcrawler said: I vote for banning provider cross chatter on threads by providers shit talking other providers.

Agreed. I am way over my popcorn budget -- I had foolishly scaled it down believing that @CVPS_Chris had turned over a new leaf after The Great Reformat.

• @DewlanceVPS said: You are administrator?

Stop using nulled/unauthorized software.

I have NEVER used nulled software, also that article shows that you are a COMPLETE IDIOT.

Looking at that sites license, URPad pointed all customers over to the new website and SUSPENDED the license on Chromium Hosting. A SUSPENDED License is NOT NULLED!

How do I know it is suspended?
    1) Visit the "Admin Page" (http://www.chromiumhosting.com/portal/admin/)
    2) Do a Licensedebug - http://www.chromiumhosting.com/portal/admin/?licensedebug&forceremote

If the License was Nulled, then it would show active. Please leave this to the professionals.. ok?

Let me explain something to you Kunnu, you are a FAILURE and a Joke. I am sure that no one on this site or WHT sees you as nothing more then cheap entertainment. I am sure this is why your account has not been banned in both places.

I am pretty sure that if LET fixed the "Thanks" button, this post would get hundreds of Thanks.

• Then it's @NHRoel pointing out the obvious :)

Wonder what the big personal issue is between @CVPS_Chris and URPad? Seems to be heat since @CVPS_Kevin jumped ships.

This discussion has been closed.