Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There are reviews of Urpad?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

There are reviews of Urpad?

drrdredrrdre Member
edited February 2013 in General

Urpad... This conscientious vps-provider? There are some reviews of the company? I have a problem with them. I ordered a server on February 5 and he still is not ready. They reported that solve the problem. Recently, I asked again when the server is created and whether it is possible refund. Now my ticket was deleted and I had to open a new one. I do not want to make premature conclusions. I hope the situation is resolved. However, I was plagued by doubts about the reliability of the company. I would like to hear some feedback about the company before you spoil relations with them.
Sorry for my English)

Comments

• they're one of the most reliable budget providers out there.

• They are good. Just try again to communicate

• @drrdre said: I would like to hear some feedback about the company before you spoil relations with them.

I have tried their support, replies are within 10-15minutes in my experience. friendly and professional.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@jcaleb said: Just try again to communicate

Why should a customer ever have to "try again". The fact they removed his ticket, quite pathetic if you ask me.

• They reply quickly ... That's just solve my problem for a long time. Just redirect the ticket to another department ("to a different department to handle additional tasks such as billing, management or sales"), which certainly does not work on weekends.

For the responsiveness give them "excellent."

• There TOS says it all.

• I heard there is a bug in WHMCS that makes a ticket 'close' without doing anything,
    that may have been the problem.

• I can really recommend URPad. My VPS with them is up since the day i bought it (95 days ago) and so far the performance is consistent. They are also quick with answering tickets.

• geekalotgeekalot Member
    edited February 2013

My experience:

+Support was timely in responding to tickets
    - Server performance was less than satisfying for my needs (tried two locations)

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@geekalot Pretty much sums up what I've heard.

• For my limited needs (DNS server) they have been fantastic.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited February 2013

Have they recently hired new support staff or something? When I used them, the support staff was uninformed and offensive, but this was ~December 2012 and prior. I'd like to go back to using them, if the support situation has improved.

• As always, plenty of negatives from competitors. We really need a policy on here to stop the competitor commentaries.

OP, contact @MannDude. He's active on here, don't think today though.

I haven't used URPad. Hopefully they get your matter cleared up pronto.

• @drrdre said: Now my ticket was deleted

That should never be the case. Could you please please private message me the email on your account for I can look into it?

Thanks! :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I can also say the server is reliable but not stellar. I get good value for the money, overall.

• @drrdre said: Urpad... This conscientious vps-provider? There are some reviews of the company? I have a problem with them. I ordered a server on February 5 and he still is not ready. They reported that solve the problem. Recently, I asked again when the server is created and whether it is possible refund. Now my ticket was deleted and I had to open a new one. I do not want to make premature conclusions. I hope the situation is resolved. However, I was plagued by doubts about the reliability of the company. I would like to hear some feedback about the company before you spoil relations with them.

Sorry for my English)

What kind of server? Linux Virtual servers are auto-provisioned upon payment unless further review is required. If Windows, we're temporarily out of stock and you should have been updated about this. If you ordered a Windows VPS and are currently awaiting setup, let us know. We'll give you a free week and set you up on our new hardware. Or was it a dedicated server?

I doubt your ticket was deleted on purpose, as we keep everything for record keeping. If it was deleted, this may have simply been a mistake when deleting the small amount of SPAM that hits our support desk occasionally.

Hit us up and you can rest assured we'll take care of you.

@LAKid said: they're one of the most reliable budget providers out there.

@jcaleb said: They are good. Just try again to communicate

@jcaleb said: I have tried their support, replies are within 10-15minutes in my experience. friendly and professional.

Thank you all!

@CVPS_Chris said: Why should a customer ever have to "try again". The fact they removed his ticket, quite pathetic if you ask me.

Nice try.

@drrdre said: They reply quickly ... That's just solve my problem for a long time. Just redirect the ticket to another department ("to a different department to handle additional tasks such as billing, management or sales"), which certainly does not work on weekends.

For the responsiveness give them "excellent."

I'm around 7 days a week and work late, late, late. I do all of that. If you've got an outstanding issue that isn't being looked at, then hit me up.

@gsrdgrdghd said: I can really recommend URPad. My VPS with them is up since the day i bought it (95 days ago) and so far the performance is consistent. They are also quick with answering tickets.

Thank you!

@geekalot said: My experience:

+Support was timely in responding to tickets

• Server performance was less than satisfying for my needs (tried two locations)

@RobertJFClarke said: @geekalot Pretty much sums up what I've heard.

@geekalot, are you a current customer? We deploy new nodes quite often. If you're a current customer drop us a line via support ticket and I'll have this looked into. We most certainly want to ensure you're happy with your service. This goes to you too, @RobertJFClarke

@nikc said: For my limited needs (DNS server) they have been fantastic.

Thanks!

@Damian said: Have they recently hired new support staff or something? When I used them, the support staff was uninformed and offensive, but this was ~December 2012 and prior. I'd like to go back to using them, if the support situation has improved.

There was a change around November, who did you deal with? Our team is now growing and we've got additional help on board now too. Send me a PM if you have any direct concerns. I'd be happy to hook you up if you wanted to give us another try.

@pubcrawler said: As always, plenty of negatives from competitors. We really need a policy on here to stop the competitor commentaries.

OP, contact @MannDude. He's active on here, don't think today though.

I haven't used URPad. Hopefully they get your matter cleared up pronto.

These things can be expected, especially from direct competitors. Though the customer is able to decide who they would rather do business with. I just got up though, so I'm still in bed. I just wanted to touch base on this thread before I got started for the day.

@Maounique said: I can also say the server is reliable but not stellar. I get good value for the money, overall.

We've got some stellar performers too. If you're content with your current setup, that is fine. If you want to see if we can improve it, just drop us a line and we'll see what we can do for you!

• Thanks @MannDude!

I just want to see @drrdre get taken care of. Same as I would with any other provider and customer.

@MannDude said: Nice try.

Nice try on what? That you deleted a customers ticket and are trying to cover it up? Or the fact no one wanted you as a tech until URPad desperately needed someone.

When you reach the big leagues let me know ;-)

• @CVPS_Chris said:

Nice try on what? That you deleted a customers ticket and are trying to cover it up? Or the fact no one wanted you as a tech until URPad desperately needed someone.

Nice try on trying to belittle us. Though you're only belittling yourself with these arrogant responses.

edited February 2013

@MannDude said: Though you're only belittling yourself with these arrogant responses.

Nah, just pointing out facts. Accept them as you will. Carry on.

@Damian said: I'd like to go back to using them, if the support situation has improved.

The Indian support team is hit or miss, however if you like fluffed tickets with no real answer, then they are for you!

• @CVPS_Chris said: Nice try on what? That you deleted a customers ticket and are trying to cover it up? Or the fact no one wanted you as a tech until URPad desperately needed someone.

Jesus Christ man, sometimes it'd be better off if you just kept your mouth shut. All the threads I've seen you post in turn to complete shit.

@KernelSanders said: All the threads I've seen you post in turn to complete shit.

The point.

• @CVPS_Chris said: The point.

...because you post in them...

edited February 2013

...No I meant that is the point to why I post...

• It's CVPS groundhog day, again.

Slam some more providers for fun jackass. Love the competitive spirit. "Everyone sucks except me". Suckers!

• geekalotgeekalot Member
    edited February 2013

@MannDude, said:

@geekalot, are you a current customer? We deploy new nodes quite often. If you're a current customer drop us a line via support ticket and I'll have this looked into. We most certainly want to ensure you're happy with your service. This goes to you too, @RobertJFClarke

I am not a current customer. I am not a VPS provider (so no "competitor bashing" here).

I shared my experience from the time I had a VPS with them (at least 90 days). At the time I gave this provider the benefit of the doubt (and "dropped a line" via support tickets), and even tried another location ... and it could not accommodate my requirements.

No bashing, simply a diplomatic summary of my experience.

I simply provided input/feedback/contribution that I think would be valuable and that I would and do appreciate. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cheers.

(Hopefully you also recognize and appreciate that I don't have time/interest to participate in drama & theatrics that seems so pervasive on this and other forums; I just want to contribute what may be useful to others as I get the same.)

• edited February 2013

@CVPS_Chris said: ...No I meant that is the point to why I post...

Then you're an idiot. You contribute nothing to this community then throw your weight around like you think you're badass.

@KernelSanders said: Then you're an idiot.

Then your trolled.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said: When you reach the big leagues let me know ;-)

• edited February 2013

@CVPS_Chris said: Then your trolled.

Don't you have servers to be monitoring? Or do you just not care. ;)

Ouch @jarland doesn't seem very "big league" to me

This discussion has been closed.