Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does Anyone have any servers I could buy from them and have them colo with them? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does Anyone have any servers I could buy from them and have them colo with them?

2»

Comments

• @gurugrv said:

We do not have any of our E3's on the rto block right now.

• RizRiz Member

@gurugrv said:

I might be able to help -- PM over your requirements / budget. I have a few SM 1240v3's and 1230v2's with 2x SSD that will be available shortly once I move these VM's over to their new home. Otherwise they'll be sold outright.

• @Clouvider said:
    timnboys if you're looking at Europe, we are Supermicro server builders. Happy to sell the server to you and then colo it. If you're interested please PM with the specs. Thanks!

I pm'ed you waiting for response

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

hawc said: Isn't his profile highly valued. I'm calling @Traffic for a profile valuation

Should we call him LEstiBot?

• Are you looking for any specific location?

• @Parkinhost said:
    Are you looking for any specific location?

No just something I can afford.

• Someone else have offers after finding out vypernetworks is a scam?
    because still waiting on @Clouvider response and don't know if anyone else can offer me something.

• @timnboys said:
    Someone else have offers after finding out vypernetworks is a scam?
    because still waiting on Clouvider response and don't know if anyone else can offer me something.

How did you come about that we are a scam?

• @VyprNetworks said:
    How did you come about that we are a scam?

I tried contacting you earlier you was banned and Ishaq said invalid whmcs and also someone asked for a refund that for non delivered service that was rejected

• @timnboys said:
    I tried contacting you earlier you was banned and Ishaq said invalid whmcs and also someone asked for a refund that for non delivered service that was rejected

Well if it is really of a concern the whcms license was not paid due to us switching to blesta within the next week which is why it was showing not valid so we basically paid the license this month to clear up the LET nonsense. As for refunds being rejected I am not going to publicly discuss what went on with that current situation but the refund was not rendered because it was paid for a non refundable cause. Proof was given to @Ishaq that I have the servers available that I am selling here feel free to follow up with him.

• I had no problems with you I was just going off what Ishaq posted

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

VyprNetworks said: LET nonsense

+

VyprNetworks said: whcms license was not paid

I feel like that makes it's own comment :)

Thanked by 3Riz BharatB GCat
  • @Parkinhost said:
    Are you looking for any specific location?
    @timnboys said:

Yew we have in Germany and Netherlands. Please contact us via mail or live chat support.

We currently have 10% Off on our German Dedicated Servers

Thanks

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Parkinhost said:

I don't think you sell those leaseweb servers you offer, do you? OP wanted to buy and colo...

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2016

Just to clearup the fuss as Micheal couldn't disclose it was us( Qovic ) who reported them in the first place regarding whmcs , suspecting fraud my CFO Vivek filed a dispute for refund , later they did sort their mess out and we're currently in contract with them to buy their rigs off RTO basis.

As for equipment I don't think anyone could offer you too good to be true deals like Micheal from Vypr, however I'm also a client and not in any manner affiliated to Vypr if deals go sour or if it turns out to be a scam sure I'll be the first to report on LET dont worry :)

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited March 2016

We have E3v5's available in the UK with all the trimmings from £37.81/month. Were more than happy to work a deal on a buy outright/colo basis.

• @timnboys said:
    Does Anyone have any servers I could buy from them and have them colo with them?
    Note I don't want globalfrag or kazza I have heard way too many horror stories on them.
    I am looking basically for someone like a provider that is selling old servers and will colo them as well.
    Note though I would prefer dedicated kvmoip/ipmi with the server(s) if possible
    As I would like to branch out and actually own the hardware I use.
    Though I would like to say this though I expect the provider to be reputable though I don't want a nightmare like globalfrag or kazza.
    I am currently waiting on payday before I buy anything so that gives me time to review the offers and "vet" them to make sure there what I want but note I ask the prices and everything stay within low end prices since this is LowendTalk after all.

Hello,

We can probably do something in your budget in Dallas, Let me know if interested.

• I have two servers colocating with VyprNetwork at a great price and at very secure data center. They are providing great support, and monitoring the servers even though they are unmanaged. I will choose them when I need.

• Hey VyperNetworks payday is coming in about 3 days most likely so you got the great deals you was going to see if they're available.

• DapKilnDapKiln Member
    edited March 2016

I might go with them what location? I am currently with Incero but the support they offer is not what I need .....

• @zanech said:
    I have two servers colocating with VyprNetwork at a great price and at very secure data center. They are providing great support, and monitoring the servers even though they are unmanaged. I will choose them when I need.

Thanks Zane pleasure.

@timnboys said:
    Hey VyperNetworks payday is coming in about 3 days most likely so you got the great deals you was going to see if they're available.

Great looking forward to having you on board.

@DapKiln said:
    I might go with them what location? I am currently with Incero but the support they offer is not what I need .....

Check my signature for our 15/mo annual special + free Monday remote hands.

• Amitz said: try that sentence with everyone who gets in my way today.

Sounds like my middle son who said "You're not the boss of me" when he was about 3 years old, after I stopped laughing my ass of, he learned who his boss was.