Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evidence that @Traffic accepts money for shills - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Evidence that @Traffic accepts money for shills

Comments

• MunMun Member

@jarland yeahhhhhhhh i got my first warning point. Mission accomplished !!!!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Nekki said:

I love you <3

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

netomx said: I love you <3

You complete me.

Thanked by 3netomx Rolter GCat
  • IshaqIshaq Member

Get a thread you two.

• JoeMerit said: How about only company owners can post their own offers? doesn't that seem reasonable ?

No, that does not seem reasonable. Some companies have employees. So if a person is working in marketing or customer service for someone else they would now be allowed to post an offer here because they're an affiliate and making money off it.

• RizRiz Member

Where is @cociu when you need him?

• BradBrad Member

I work as if I was "recommending" you

I have a very important profile on the forum. I will not throw it away for 0 euros

If you were indeed not doing anything wrong, why's your "important profile" on the line?

Very important: do not PM any other members of the forum. They publish these things publicly so everyone will know that you are paying recommendations.

Again, what do you have to hide if you aren't doing anything wrong?

I will risk my reputation if done incorrectly, and it takes work to do it properly

Sure.

Look, I'm not into trusting newcomers either, but if evidence is provided, it helps the case. Did anyone ever think this is just an alt account to protect his main's identity? Also, it's not too hard to believe when Traffic has a site that lives off of affiliate links. When you have a site such as that one, your intentions become clear: you want to make money, not provide a useful resource.

Thanked by 2Riz netomx
  • rkd said: I am actually surprised some are defending @Traffic when it's clear what his intentions were.

I defend him because his intentions are clear. What planet are you on?

Thanked by 2zafouhar switsys
  • rkdrkd Member

Ole_Juul said: I defend him because his intentions are clear. What planet are you on?

And you believe he's telling the truth? If so, well.. I don't know what to tell you.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@rkd said:
    And you believe he's telling the truth? If so, well.. I don't know what to tell you.

Your 'real' LET account would be a starting point.

• rkdrkd Member

Nekki said: Your 'real' LET account would be a starting point.

I don't see why if I had one it would change anything. It still happened.

People need to draw their own conclusion using the evidence provided, not based on who posted it and what their reputation is.

• RizRiz Member

Ole_Juul said: I defend him because his intentions are clear. What planet are you on?

How do you define hit intentions?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@rkd said:
    People need to draw their own conclusion using the evidence provided, not based on who posted it and what their reputation is.

Well that's just your opinion, its clearly not everyone's.

Why are you intent on hiding behind an alt?

Thanked by 2netomx MikePT
  • rkd said: And you believe he's telling the truth? If so, well.. I don't know what to tell you.

Well I know what to tell you. What you're not getting is that whatever it is you're on about doesn't matter and there is no consequence to this. You use the word "truth" as if there is some kind of religion we're all supposed to embrace. Adults can make up their own minds about stuff and don't need either you or @Traffic to help us.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • rkdrkd Member

Nekki said: Well that's just your opinion, its clearly not everyone's.

Despite what other members think, it still happened. He posted his screenshots in an attempt to make it seem innocent. If this thread was never opened or he was paid, the outcome would have been different.

Nekki said: Why are you intent on hiding behind an alt?

I'm not hiding behind anything?

• rkdrkd Member

Ole_Juul said: Well I know what to tell you. What you're not getting is that whatever it is you're on about doesn't matter and there is no consequence to this. You use the word "truth" as if there is some kind of religion we're all supposed to embrace. Adults can make up their own minds about stuff and don't need either you or @Traffic to help us.

It would have mattered to the majority if he did admit it (and still does regardless of him not admitting it), but that's your opinion.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@rkd said:
    I'm not hiding behind anything?

Yeah, you are.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • rkdrkd Member

Nekki said: Yeah, you are.

If you insist.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 - Holy shit.

Francisco

• ATHKATHK Member

@Nekki said:
    You complete me.

Cheating bastard!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited March 2016

Threads like this are awesome. You read them and you see:

• Which hosts have no problem with advocating paid shilling
    • Which users have no problem with advocating paid shilling
    • Which are the "old boys" clubs and who's part
    • Which users are just plain stupid

You can also see which users care about the community, but that group rather pales in comparison to the above 4.

Hats off to @jarland , who should change his username to @juggler for trying to steer this boat instead of drinking mojitos.

• rkd said: It would have mattered to the majority if he did admit it

Wrong. None of this is of any consequence because we're all independent individuals. Something happened in your mind and you somehow internalised what somebody else does. This is not unusual, but you may share this trait with less people than you think.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • rkdrkd Member

Ole_Juul said: Wrong. None of this is of any consequence because we're all independent individuals. Something happened in your mind and you somehow internalised what somebody else does. This is not unusual, but you may share this trait with less people than you think.

No, you're wrong. If he did admit it action would have been taken against him, i'm fairly sure.

Nothing happened in my mind that didn't actually happen, I don't think you can process that information can you?

• rkd said: Nothing happened in my mind that didn't actually happen

It seems you're focussed on the external facts of the case which are inconsequential. That's the wrong part. The real driver here is that you let someone else camp out in your head. That's the part that didn't happen elsewhere since other people don't necessarily harbour resentments.

• rkdrkd Member

Ole_Juul said: It seems you're focussed on the external facts of the case which are inconsequential. That's the wrong part. The real driver here is that you let someone else camp out in your head. That's the part that didn't happen elsewhere since other people don't necessarily harbour resentments.

You're just easy to convince and I pity you.

• rkd said: You're just easy to convince and I pity you.

You're still not getting it. :) I am not convinced of anything. I don't care about @Traffic or what he says or does. Please read that last sentence again. My concern here is what you're doing. Can you not understand that? Can you not let go of this resentment that you're advertising?

• rkdrkd Member

Ole_Juul said: You're still not getting it. :) I am not convinced of anything. I don't care about @Traffic or what he says or does. Please read that last sentence again. My concern here is what you're doing. Can you not understand that? Can you not let go of this resentment that you're advertising?

And what you're not getting is that not everyone is carefree like you.

If you don't care about what he's doing, leave the thread?

• @rkd I'm with you,

ole_juul is trying to play into his psychologist control fantasies, probably harboring in his mind since his childhood abandonment issues.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited March 2016

rkd said: And what you're not getting is that not everyone is carefree like you.

Is it too hard for you to understand that for most of us, even if Traffic was trying to earn money on suggesting providers is a minor thing compared with you did here? You tried to frame a member willing to destroy his reputation and probably get him banned, setting up a whole trap without even having real proof (and your excuse is that it was too expensive for you to collect those proofs).
    And you targeted a member that (even if he earned money by promote affiliate providers) is always very helpful to other members in technical issues and general questions about the hosting area.
    And you are trying to do all that by hidding your real identity and your real LET username.

What is more dangerous?
    - A single member that would use affiliate links or suggest a hosting provider in other members. even if he get paid for that? (After all, if he suggest a crappy provider, there will always be other members that mention that and bash the crappy ones).
    - Or a dark guy with hidden ID that is trying to frame another member setting up a crappy trap using TWO new LET ids and decline revealing who he is, to let all us see what are his real intentions?

Well, at least me, I am not carefree to attitudes like yours...

• RizRiz Member

Yikes. All abord the idiot train. Toot toot.

Thanked by 1ManofServer