Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo took more than 4 hours to reply to a ticket - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo took more than 4 hours to reply to a ticket

Comments

• elgselgs Member
    edited March 2016

@Nekki said:
    If those are the 'essential things' I have no idea why you cancelled the dispute.

Somehow you are right.

Because the server was finally delivered. It turned out I should not cancel it.

• It was just a misunderstanding

Thanked by 2msg7086 raindog308
  • IshaqIshaq Member

namhuy said: I believe @StackVPS has not refund to the client yet! empty promises.

I don't know the circumstances surrounding the refund so I can't give any input.

• elgselgs Member

@PremiumN said:
    It was just a misunderstanding

In other case it might be, in this one, it was not. This case confirmed all previous comments on them were not misunderstanding.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

elgs said: Somehow you are right.

Because the server was finally delivered. It turned out I should not cancel it.

To be honest, if a working phone number is important to you, I have no idea why you didn't check it before ordering.

elgs said: In other case it might be, in this one, it was not.

You have missed the joke.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Thanked by 2jar ehab
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I read this thread and now I feel like this:

Thanked by 2ehab jvnadr
  • ehabehab Member

time to close it

• Layer03Layer03 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

@namhuy said:

He should be able to process refunds even tho his paypal is limited, once a dispute is open you should never close it. Let paypal decide the out come.

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited March 2016

Layer03 said: He should be able to process refunds even tho his paypal is limited, once a dispute is open you should never close it. Let paypal decide the out come.

@StackVPS told @xzonisy to close the dispute https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1524926/#Comment_1524926 and promised to refund outside the dispute, unfortunately @xzonisy believed him.... Since then @StackVPS went silent about the refund.

@nguyen got his refund because he did NOT close his dispute https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1585427/#Comment_1585427

Thanked by 2elgs raindog308
  • Everything they advertise are too good to be true. You should have seen that

• RizRiz Member

@Jarland can we please have this clown banned already?

• elgselgs Member

@Nekki said:
    To be honest, if a working phone number is important to you, I have no idea why you didn't check it before ordering.

I would not check the phone number if everything is ok. A working phone number is not important to me, but a fake phone number is definitely an important thing to me if I were with a provider.

@namhuy said:
    nguyen got his refund because he did NOT close his dispute https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1585427/#Comment_1585427

Exactly, after closing the dispute, I hear only silence.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2016

@Riz said:
    Jarland can we please have this clown banned already?

Would that be referring to the provider or the customer who can't wait a few hours for a ticket response before opening a chargeback?

I don't think "scam" is even arguably an appropriate word in this case. Thread title changed.

• How about changing title to "I'm a moron person and purchased a package from obvious disastrous company and they took more than five microseconds to reply my ticket. Now I'm complaining it on LET and hooot hooot. Gotta five minutes to spend on some worthless thread ? Here's mine !" ?

Thanked by 1jar
    edited March 2016

Title changed again. This is your only warning @elgs, I won't bend on it. We have a long history here of changing titles with "scam" in them when the contents do not even come close to supporting such a conclusion, and I'm not rewriting history today.

I don't have to like the host to do this, and I don't like the host in this case either. This is something we've done here for a long time, before my time as admin, and I support it's continuation.

I see that you changed the title again @elgs, you can come back in 24h.

Thanked by 1Riz
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

Awmusic12635 said: elgs said: Although there are a lot of negative comments

elgs said: I still bought a cheapest plan for a try

Really?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@elgs said:
    I would not check the phone number if everything is ok. A working phone number is not important to me, but a fake phone number is definitely an important thing to me if I were with a provider.

That doesn't make any sense.

• @jarland, I'm still waiting for my provider craplist. After OneProvider, can we please put Bozo?

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @BeardyUnixGuy said:
    jarland, I'm still waiting for my provider craplist. After OneProvider, can we please put Bozo?

Why not make your own list? :p

• @stackvps didn'n refund yet, however he told me he already done in PM of LET

I post my Paypal history as following, trust and keep it which is very fundamental concept for business.

Payback $48 dollar is so hard ?

• KrisKris Member

jarland said: Would that be referring to the provider or the customer who can't wait a few hours for a ticket response before opening a chargeback?

Combozo, StackVPS, you clearly know. No need to let this play on Jar....

• Layer03Layer03 Member, Host Rep

@xzonisy said:
    stackvps didn'n refund yet, however he told me he already done in PM of LET

I post my Paypal history as following, trust and keep it which is very fundamental concept for business.

Payback $48 dollar is so hard ?

Open a dispute, or contact paypal via phone to reopen it if you close it. Normally once you close an dispute you cannot reopen it and you loose the right, but if you call paypal and explain and show this link you will get your refund cause your now relying on combozo stackvps croc solutions to sent you an 48$.

Thanked by 1elgs

@Kris said:
    No need to let this play on

I'm just not sure they've done anything worthy of justifying my intervention is all. I've temp banned them for revealing private customer information, so an action has been previously taken, but this thread does more to highlight the impatience of one customer.

• elgselgs Member
    edited March 2016

@jarland said:
    I'm just not sure they've done anything worthy of justifying my intervention is all. I've temp banned them for revealing private customer information, so an action has been previously taken, but this thread does more to highlight the impatience of one customer.

@jarland has good potential to be a good politician.

I naïvely misunderstood the meaning of "Instant" in the "Instant Setup" as advertised. Looks like I need to go back to school to learn my words.

And @jarland has good potential to be a good judge.

My "impatience" is judged and is final.

Seriously, payment was "instantly" accepted, and service "instant" setup has another interpretation. Awesome.

edited March 2016

@elgs said:
    I naïvely misunderstood the meaning of "Instant" in the "Instant Setup" as advertised. Looks like I need to go back to school to learn my words.

Not at all. I'm not saying that you don't have a right to be upset when instant setup is advertised but not delivered. I'm saying that 4 hours for a chargeback is too quick. Problems happen, not any single host here is perfect or immune to provisioning issues that cause service to not be delivered instantly.

Many of the hosts around here would fail to recognize provisioning failure instantly, and would reply to your ticket in the range of 24h. They might be extremely apologetic, they might be upset at their system, but none are immune to the possibility.

You ordered a product and had a problem, you only waited 4 hours to issue a chargeback without waiting to hear their resolution. That, to me, is impatience at its finest. It's enough to say: you probably shouldn't do business with any small host.

I propose that a small 1-2 person run host can only meet your needs and avoid your chargebacks by luck of a dice roll. It's nothing to be ashamed of...some people need to pay more money to companies that can guarantee high availability of support, and I think that's you. It's only shameful when you refuse to spend the money for that and continue to demand it.

• elgselgs Member
    edited March 2016

@jarland said:
    Many of the hosts around here would fail to recognize provisioning failure instantly, and would reply to your ticket in the range of 24h. They might be extremely apologetic, they might be upset at their system, but none are immune to the possibility.

I understand all possibilities that could cause all kinds of problems. The thing is, is it fair to let the buyer take the responsibilities of the possibilities? Right, as a customer, I should understand the possibility that weird things happen. As a provider, should they also know the possibilities and be responsible for the possibilities? Should they have backup plans or just use possibility as an excuse? If they knew the possibility, and they don't care to have backup plans, is it really fair to advertise the "Instant Setup"? Seriously, is it really fair? Let's say there were two other honester providers, one knew the possibility and they also had no backup plan, they gave up advertising "Instant Setup". The other honester provider spent additional money for the backup plan, hiring people 24x7 just in case of the possibilities. Is it fair for the dishonest provider to win customers because of their unreliable "Instant Setup" advertisement? Is it really fair to the other honester providers? Does the dishonest provider really not deserve the chargeback?

edited March 2016

Dishonest is a strong word. It implies that they knew that provisioning wouldn't be instant and advertised it anyway. I'm proposing that they didn't predict the problem, and that it was an honest error. If it were me, I would have waited longer to hear their explanation.

Even if I don't like the host, I know how WHMCS provisioning goes.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2016

@elgs and all this you demand for $2.99 / mo for... 8GB of memory ? Wow.

24/7 support != 5 minutes response SLA. Pay for this, and then demand it, not the other way round.

Thanked by 2jar doughmanes