Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you guys think about VirtKick? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you guys think about VirtKick?

13»

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Hmm, Im finding many bugs with virtkick :/

• So looks like Virtkick wasn't bought by OnApp and is probably now circling the drain. With Cloudlinux pulling the plug on Kuberdock, need more successful startups in this space.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@boxelder said:
    So looks like Virtkick wasn't bought by OnApp and is probably now circling the drain. With Cloudlinux pulling the plug on Kuberdock, need more successful startups in this space.

This has been known for a while.

Honestly, this isn't that uncommon of a tactic to knock competition on their asses. VirtKick likely took their foot off the gas during the entire OnApp stuff going on since who knows what OnApp would want to do.

OnApp announced it on here that they were buying the brand and then months later things hit the fan.

VirtKick probably lost some of their workers to OnApp in the process.

It's shitty.

Francisco

• niknik Member, Host Rep

@Francisco said:

@boxelder said:
    So looks like Virtkick wasn't bought by OnApp and is probably now circling the drain. With Cloudlinux pulling the plug on Kuberdock, need more successful startups in this space.

Honestly, this isn't that uncommon of a tactic to knock competition on their asses. VirtKick likely took their foot off the gas during the entire OnApp stuff going on since who knows what OnApp would want to do.

OnApp announced it on here that they were buying the brand and then months later things hit the fan.

It's shitty.

Francisco

Well, as far as my LinkedIn stalking goes I can see that the VirtKick founder + core team are working for a company now and replies in general take ages, so the project seems to be completely abandoned. On WHT someone wrote that they don't even setup the panel for new customers (after they already paid).

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@nik said:

@Francisco said:

@boxelder said:

It's shitty.

Francisco

Well, as far as my LinkedIn stalking goes I can see that the VirtKick founder + core team are working for a company now and replies in general take ages, so the project seems to be completely abandoned. On WHT someone wrote that they don't even setup the panel for new customers (after they already paid).

What company is that?

Francisco

• niknik Member, Host Rep

@Francisco said:

@nik said:

@Francisco said:

@boxelder said:

It's shitty.

Francisco

What company is that?

Francisco

https://www.tenfold.com