Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

West Coast Server - gb port with loads of bandwidth - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

West Coast Server - gb port with loads of bandwidth

2»

Comments

• @qps said:
    We also have a Dual Xeon L5420 at $39.99 on promotion.

@qps, how could I snap the L5420 for 39.99, is there a code?

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited February 2016

@Virpus said:
    adamskalicky We're Seattle based. Xen. SSD. And running a 40% off recurring ("winter2016"). Definitely have something that would work for you. PM with questions.

WARNING: This is ServerStadium. Read up on this before attempting any business.

Edit: Here's just one of many threads you can find:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/74053/winter-blowout-sale-40-off-for-life#latest

IT WILL NOT END WELL

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

adamskalicky said: how could I snap the L5420 for 39.99, is there a code?

It is embedded in the order link. It will show the discount on the second page of the order form. Thanks.

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Lol except we're not ServerStadium. We have nothing to do with them or Ken, and he has nothing to do with Virpus. Here's another one you can read: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/75854/winter-blowout-40-off-for-life-3-m-pure-ssd-vps-xen-seattle-or-kc#latest

If you've had a bad experience with the old Virpus, we very sorry. But this is new ownership, new management, a new service team, with new infrastructure. If you're an old customer, I'd be more than willing to offer you a free month of service on a reasonable plan to let our results speak. PM me if you'd like to discuss further.

@Jonchun said:
    IT WILL NOT END WELL

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Virpus said: We have nothing to do with them or Ken

So Ken left the company then? He was posting offers for Virpus just in September.

Francisco

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Sounds right. We took over officially October 1.

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

• Thought I'd update everyone with my choice.

Frankly I was leaning towards a dedicated because I have VPSs scattered accross the US with a load of different providers and wanted to pull them all in with maybe a couple fail overs.

That being said, the hardware and datacentres for my budget we're looking pretty sub par. After buying one dedi froma provider that will remain unamed, I was told that it didn't even support ESXi6 so I cancelled the order, came back to this thread and was looking through some other options.

Then I saw @mikeyur recommendation of Wable, popped over, picked a plan out, was able to spin up the server I needed and 5 more to replace the rest of my infra and have more then enough bandwidth for it all.

Thanks @mikeyur

Thanked by 2mike0000 raindog308