Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lifetime offers: 8GB RAM @ $48/Year | 6GB RAM @ $36/Year - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ (More offers inside) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lifetime offers: 8GB RAM @ $48/Year | 6GB RAM @ $36/Year - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ (More offers inside)

2»

Comments

• I went through the whole post

well, it's a pretty good drama to show what happened in real life. Here is LET, if you really want to rebuild the reputation, set up some unbeatable monthly plan, someone will go there to have a try, and maybe post here later to slowly gain your reputation back.

• @Nekki said:
    It's your name I had an issue with from the beginning, the issue with the offers came afterwards.

Name, offers everything you have issues with your hole life , if you can go to a doctor i will pay the bill but after we can make sure your mind is working good ! but now we don't have a solution for you hahahaha .

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited February 2016

@hy110120 said:
    I went through the whole post

well, it's a pretty good drama to show what happened in real life. Here is LET, if you really want to rebuild the reputation, set up some unbeatable monthly plan, someone will go there to have a try, and maybe post here later to slowly gain your reputation back.

Read it carefully you will find the client and the same users here in the wrong side , i'm happy because the same users here have the same negative comments with all web hosting owners offers here . hahaha

• StackVPS said: Name, offers everything you have issues with your hole life , if you can go to a doctor i will pay the bill but after we can make sure your mind is working good ! but now we don't have a solution for you hahahaha .

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAhahaAhAhahahaHaAHAHaAhAAHaaHaHaHAAHAHHAhaAHHAHAhAahahahAhAhAhAhahahaAhaHaAHAhahahahaAHaahaahAHaHaAhahaHaHA

Ahem.

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited February 2016

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1554710/#Comment_1554710

lied about refund so many times, lied about clients DDOS, lied about clients usage, "support" with hardcore broken English, too many to list.

• HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAhahaAhAhahahaHaAHAHaAhAAHaaHaHaHAAHAHHAhaAHHAHAhAahahahAhAhAhAhahahaAhaHaAHAhahahahaAHaahaahAHaHaAhahaHaHA

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited February 2016

@Ishaq

So what about spam in the offer , can you please do anything like banning him

• xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited February 2016

Before you buy the VPS, please check the picture first, this is StackVPS promise.

@StackVPS

I still wating for your promise, you seems ignore my message many time on purpose.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Do i have to say anymore! ^^

• nguyennguyen Member
    edited February 2016

And if coming with stackvps/combozo, you should stay calm cause on the beautiful day they will photoshoped your IP and say you DDOSing their system then shut off your account like me:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1529722/#Comment_1529722

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • elgselgs Member

Tried to call the phone number in their website. +2 (010) 2006 - 3586, it seems to be a phone number in Egypt, and nobody answers.

• You guys, again?

• elgselgs Member
    edited March 2016

Don't expect this provider to answer your questions in ticket. The only way to get them back to your ticket is threaten to raise PayPal dispute. Stay away.

• @xzonisy said:
    Before you buy the VPS, please check the picture first, this is StackVPS promise.

@StackVPS

I still wating for your promise, you seems ignore my message many time on purpose.

You have been refunded since along time

This is a screenshots from our business paypal account to prove that you have got the refund:

1- http://i.imgur.com/fc4h7jr.jpg

2- And in this picture everyone can see how the case resolved for the buyer

http://i.imgur.com/GAMlulV.jpg

I wonder if you get the refund why you asks us to refund you ?