Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lifetime offers: 8GB RAM @ $48/Year | 6GB RAM @ $36/Year - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ (More offers inside)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lifetime offers: 8GB RAM @ $48/Year | 6GB RAM @ $36/Year - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ (More offers inside)

Combozo is Pleased to offer special deals on:

If you are looking for quality services then combozo delivers, Our servers in Phoenix, AZ (USA) with 1gbps network and high server specs, We are always looking to improve our services, We offer cheap, fast and reliable hosting for our clients.

We have clients From LET since we came here and they are happy with us, If you aren't a client with us ( we can give you a trial to test our services otherwise we can't help you )

We will continue offering cheap virtual servers for let users/visitors, if you hate us because we are still in the business and we are doing it right you should respect people who is working hard.

We don't host spammers, ddos attack, malware websites and we have the right to suspend or terminate anyone use services " in a bad manner.

For refunds: you have 30 days to request a refund from us, we don't refund cpanel licenses, domain purchases, billing scripts like whmcs and anyone who use services " in a bad manner.

All packages Come with:

1. Instant Setup
  2. SolusVM CP
  3. 100% Guaranteed Resources
  4. Raid-10 Ultra Fast Disk Systems
  5. 50+ Operating System ..
  6. Purchase IP's (Available on request)
  7. Gigabit ports
  8. USA OpenVZ Servers
  9. No Setup Fees or Hidden Costs
  10. 24/7 Support ( New Support staff )
  11. New Dedicated E3 and E5 Servers

8GB RAM: (4 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

300 GB Disk

3 TB Gigabit Bandwidth

8GB Guaranteed RAM

2 IPV4 Addresses

($48) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: GDW2O5VN1O

($96) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: PN39M7H9ZL (Limited Quantities)

6GB RAM: (4 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

250 GB Disk

2.5 TB Gigabit Bandwidth

6GB Guaranteed RAM

2 IPV4 Addresses

($38) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: GU7MUC0X1K

($79) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: YTG9V9EHC3 (Limited Quantities)

4GB RAM: (2 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

200 GB Disk

2TB Gigabit Bandwidth

4GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($32) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: QJLZ31UWA6

($67) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: 8WSBJ6KT0Y (Limited Quantities)

2GB RAM: (2 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

150 GB Disk

1.5TB Gigabit Bandwidth

2GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($6.99) /mo - Lifetime Coupon: YN37CV1P8W

($28) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: FWYPQL53T1

($58) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: C3F2EC7ZGY (Limited Quantities)

1GB RAM: (1 CPU Core ) - Order Now

50 GB Disk

1TB Gigabit Bandwidth

1GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($4.99) /mo - Lifetime Coupon: Y2WRN1OH8A

($19) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: OE60NM2R7K

($48) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: D6PL10RWMX (Limited Quantities)

512 RAM: (1 CPU Core ) - Order Now

25 GB Disk

500 GB Gigabit Bandwidth

512 Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($2.99) /mo - No Coupon Required

($15) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: T2TDJ0P3Z2

($35) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: Z55TQIHM05 (Limited Quantities)

256 RAM: (1 CPU Core ) - Order Now

15 GB Disk

100 GB Gigabit Bandwidth

256 Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($12) /yr - No Coupon Required

($21) /3years: Lifetime Coupon: MC0KDDC2N0 (Limited Quantities)

• We accept payments through credit cards, paypal, Paypal balance and Bitcoins ...
  • If you have an alternative payments like: WebMoney, Perfectmoney, cashu, OneCard ( you can open a ticket and we will help you to order the package ).

Thank you

Comments

• Ban

• Make those kvm for the same price :)

• @inthecloudblog said:
    Make those kvm for the same price :)

Hi,
    We are offering OpenVZ in the current time , we are planning to offer kvm in the next month for the same prices.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • StackVPS = Combozo?

Whattttttt

• @WHT said:
    Ban

Why so ? Report them and let the mods analyze it if you have any proof. I just don't follow you.

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited February 2016

Ban evasion it seems, flagged.

Thanked by 1fazar
  • Hi,

I want to ignore them, they don't have a life,

Thanks mate for your feeling

• @StackVPS said:
    Thanks mate for your feeling

Haha I like the way how you can interpret everything wrong.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well the problem @stackvps that you actually edited the pics and lied about the customer ddosing someone or yourself. So please this a fair warning to all users about how shady this company is!

• Reported the comments to mods, the same negative users in every post here in let !

edited February 2016

@stackvps here is the thread so people can see your business ethics!
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/74414/combozo-review-they-are-scam/

You should be reported for being a scammer, but hey you did this to yourself.

Thanked by 1nguyen
  • @StackVPS said:
    Reported the comments to mods, the same negative users in every post here in let !

How come no one is posting negative comments about ramnode, hostus, or other reputable hosts? Why just you? Find the problem on your side.

• StackVPS said: Reported the comments to mods, the same negative users in every post here in let !

It doesn't work like that. When you earn a bad reputation for yourself, it hangs on to you like a bad smell.

We are not going to be removing comments, you'll have to deal with it.

@Nekki

It's not ban evasion, he just changed his username. Noted on his profile.

• We discussed about this client before, and you guys don't want to listen so i can't share my opinion with people listen only for themselves.

you aren't a client with us, you have a zero experience who we are , I remember the first day i have shared my offers here the same negative comments from the same users ( that doesn't have any service with us ) ask yourself why you are always negative with your comments in the offers we the web hosting owners post here .

anyway i have flagged all of your comments to mods because none from you guys respect us here .

• @StackVPS, may i suggest you take a break from advertising offers on LET for a while lets say 2-3 months... comeback with same name " combozo " and maybe you can start fresh again.

its very possible, incoming comments will be of your dislike and if there are bitter replies from you will only feed negativity. Just a thought you can consider. best of progress may come your way.

• @Ishaq said:

But they don't have any services with us, they are like someone want to smash what you have done for years because of their negative comments !

I repeat, those guys has the same negative comments from the first time i came here !

what do you think about that?

@stackvps You are trying to play I am innocent card or a victim. But get it through your head you caused this no one else. So I just want to make people aware of your shady history. It doesn't matter if I have services or not with you. Editing something to make a past customer look at fault for you denying someone a refund is just shady in my book. Keep posting offers also and I will make sure it is brought up every time. So have fun and blame everyone else.

• @ehab said:
    StackVPS, may i suggest you take a break from advertising offers on LET for a while lets say 2-3 months... comeback with same name " combozo " and maybe you can start fresh again.

its very possible, incoming comments will be of your dislike and if there are bitter replies from you will only feed negativity. Just a thought you can consider. best of progress may come your way.

Hi ehab,

I understand you, but those guys use the same language in all offers here , they don't have a life, we have clients from let they trust us,

We are doing our business right but those guys not respecting anyone here. but i understand now if someone doesn't have a work must be like them

Note: we are doing our business with the same company brand we have changed only our name because we want this but we are still working with our brand because we respect our clients.

Regards

StackVPS said: we respect our clients

Oh lying about a customer is not respect!

• @StackVPS said:
    what do you think about that?

Whether they have services or not is irrelevant, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I'm pretty sure they did not comment on your thread negatively from the start without you having done something wrong first.

I don't know the exact story why members are angry with you, I am just making an observation.

• We discussed more in the post of this scam client , i don't have time for you as we are working to help our customers to get their services active .

good luck with your bad work

Hope mods ban everyone like you from here

@stackvps Man you just don't get it. The pictures you posted were edited by you and the client posted what came in his email. Keep lying about it! Well I am going to let ppl know everytime you post a offer! So good luck with sales!

• @Ishaq said:
    I don't know the exact story why members are angry with you, I am just making an observation.

The beginning of this story because we are offering cheap virtual servers you can look at the past offers here !

recently after than 2 years of offering services here without any problem, someone came and broken our laws and terms, they defended him (( i expected that ) despite of the damages he causes it to us !

so i have flagged their negative comments . i don't think this is right

anyway i have to ignore people don't have a life

you can see the same negative comments in the other web hosting offers.

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    stackvps Man you just don't get it. The pictures you posted were edited by you and the client posted what came in his email. Keep lying about it! Well I am going to let ppl know everytime you post a offer! So good luck with sales!

Sorry we can't discuss with someone doesn't have a job or life, get a life then we can talk together

• @Ishaq said:

My bad, I thought he'd been banned.

These offers are fucking ridiculous and anyone who buys them deserves shite service.

• @Nekki said:
    These offers are fucking ridiculous and anyone who buys them deserves shite service.

@Ishaq

You can see their problem with my offers from the beginning , they forget we are in let !

We are still offering the same offers since one year . if he can't open a company and offer deals what we can call people like him ? " resellers " hahaha you made my day

@stackvps It is pretty funny you decide to try throw some dirty on me. A. I do have a job. B. I do have a life C. I also work for a vps provider with doesn't scam our customers. D. So try again please. Your true colors are shining through!

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    stackvps It is pretty funny you decide to try throw some dirty on me. A. I do have a job. B. I do have a life C. I also work for a vps provider with doesn't scam our customers. D. So try again please. Your true colors are shining through!

I thank god you aren't work with me , i don't think you have a life or job :/ i'm sad for you

• cut it out you 2 and relax

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited February 2016

StackVPS said: You can see their problem with my offers from the beginning , they forget we are in let !

It's your name I had an issue with from the beginning, the issue with the offers came afterwards.