Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS has lost their mind(s) - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS has lost their mind(s)

Comments

• Damn I knew Obama was white. But fat too? Or is he that supercat?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2013

Obama is hiding behind the fat guy in the closet. He had a bad hair day when the picture got shot.

And that image here proves clearly that Chris is involved in DDoS Attacks against competitors:
    Just look at the typical DDoS tie and the impression on his face. That was taken right after the attacks on BuyVM during the move. Proved guilty of cyber crimes and bad tie taste. I am not sure which crime of both is worse. And there are some signs of Strabismus, Big Prick Pretention Syndrome (BPPS) and White Supremacy Imagination (WSI) too. That is the last and final proof. Let's call the FBI.

• We must keep this thread dedicated to serious, libelous statements, people!

• I only smell host trashing right now. Everyone pissing on Chris because his service is loosing them customers.

A lot of LEB hosts get attacked when they post offers, it doesn't automatically mean it's him because he has good competition.

No proof, no roof to cover up your accusations.

• I think people are just upset about ChicagoVPS' success :)

• @gubbyte said: I think people are just upset about ChicagoVPS' success :)

It's actually quite annoying now. It seems like LET is now 75% Hosts VS CVPS/CVPS_Chris, and it's no wonder why he seems to get testy in other threads. People constantly bashing him seems to do nothing but provoke him which eventually leads to reactions.

I had a dream where LET was able to have topics that didn't constantly try to bash CVPS.

• I haven't ran the numbers on offers, but I think probably nearly half of the companies making offers in the US are doing so from CVPS/CC network...

It's a strange market for sure.

• @mojeda said: It's actually quite annoying now. It seems like LET is now 75% Hosts VS CVPS/CVPS_Chris, and it's no wonder why he seems to get testy in other threads. People constantly bashing him seems to do nothing but provoke him which eventually leads to reactions.

I had a dream where LET was able to have topics that didn't constantly try to bash CVPS.

+1 Wheres the thank you button when you need it.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Ishaq said: I only smell host trashing right now. Everyone pissing on Chris because his service is loosing them customers.

A lot of LEB hosts get attacked when they post offers, it doesn't automatically mean it's him because he has good competition.
    No proof, no roof to cover up your accusations.

Thank you @Isaq, the things being said is beyond ridiculous now.

@mojeda said: It's actually quite annoying now. It seems like LET is now 75% Hosts VS CVPS/CVPS_Chris, and it's no wonder why he seems to get testy in other threads. People constantly bashing him seems to do nothing but provoke him which eventually leads to reactions.

Its most likely is a jealousy thing. CVPS can honestly say that we have been doing the 2GB plans successfully for close to 2 years now. Most of these new hosts are just getting into that and have no idea what they are doing.

Our services are stable, and rock solid and I take pride in all the hard work we do to make that happen. Let the haters hate, they will still never be like me.

• Looking at lowendbox.com offers, 3 out 10 front page offers are offers off of CC's network. Fourth one, BuyVM is on CC's network, but current offer is out of Vegas and off their network.

The kicker is out of the 10 offers, three are for outside the US. Meaning the homepage offers for US locations total 6.

So 4 providers out of 6 with US offers are on CC's network. Three of them have active offers on CC's network.

An exact 50%. Think we have a little problem here or what?

• @CVPS_Chris said: CVPS can honestly say that we have been doing the 2GB plans successfully for close to 2 years now. Most of these new hosts are just getting into that and have no idea what they are doing.

And what are you doing that's "right"? Being immature on LET? Yep, that's it.

• What's wrong with that? If they have a good network and cheap IPs, it obviously attracts VPS providers, especially low end ones.

@pubcrawler said: An exact 50%. Think we have a little problem here or what?

I think you don't understand the big picture here, so let me lay it out for you. ColoCrossing is in ALL of the top locations you could possibly want to be in, in the United States. Of course you will see a lot of offers coming from their network, if you think anything different then you are dumber than I thought.

Second, please point out another provider like ColoCrossing that offers the premium bandwidth and large network at the price point that LEB providers are looking for.

@Jeffrey said: And what are you doing that's "right"? Being immature on LET? Yep, that's it.

So glad you are no longer a client, your an idiot.

• @CVPS_Chris Being an idiot for stating my opinion? True that! :D And I was never a client, get your WHMCS database right. :P

@Jeffrey said: I was never a client

Even better, wouldnt want your scum on my network anyway. What we are doing right you ask? Good I/O speeds consistently over 100mb/s. At peak times, yes could be lower, but usually is not and we fix it if it is. Support than answers in 30 minutes or less. The list can go on forever.

• @CVPS_Chris Don't you just love it when people brag about themselves or their success? Yep, sure does get annoying, doesn't it? :)

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

popcorn.gif

edited February 2013

@Jeffrey said: when people brag about themselves or their success

at least we are on the same page that we are successful, hows the multiple attempts of selling the company?

• "your an idiot"

Classic Freud.

ColoCrossing is in ALL of the top locations you could possibly want to be in

Interesting you jump to it as CC's rep again.

Of course you will see a lot of offers coming from their network

I think "their" was supposed to be "our".

I thought WHT had a lack of provider and network diversity. It's utopia in comparison. Folks over here are seeing a limited lens view of a distorted world when 50% of the offers are one "network". There are much bigger and better providers out there. The entire we are cheaper or whatever isn't saying much.

I mean from what I see from most CC VPS sellers is just dedicated boxes rented from CC or CVPS or whoever you coin toss the business to go to.

I am familiar with the biz model of stashing gear / coloing in popular network centers. I was doing that when you were in grade school.

But then again, I don't believe you or Jon are the folks running the show at CC/CVPS, it's the gray hair elders who started CC.

• @CVPS_Chris Yes, I can agree that ChicagoVPS has been successful, nobody can beat your offers, blah, blah, blah, yackity, yack, yack. Maybe people would stop bashing you/ChicagoVPS if you can tell us how you manage to make your VPS's have very low prices and keep going strong? Special plan with ColoCrossing? You an employee there? Employee discount?

@Jeffrey said: if you can tell us how you manage to make your VPS's have very low prices and keep going strong?

Its called owning all your own equipment, being large enough to get supplier discounts, and knowing how to run a real business.

There is not one LEB VPS provider near half my size ( Burstnet doesnt count ).
    Of course my pricing is better when I have a much larger footprint and a much larger monthly bill

• @Jeffrey That's unnecessary, in my opinion. BuyVM back in the day, when they were the first people doing $15/year plans, people were skeptical of how they made a profit as well. You're asking them to reveal company secrets....

• @CVPS_Chris said: There is not one LEB VPS provider near half my size ( Burstnet doesnt count ).

BuyVM?

@gubbyte said: BuyVM?

No not even a 1/4

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said: No not even a 1/4

Sure :)

Best part is there's a copy of your database floating around from the ol' hack that states otherwise.

Francisco

• This size stuff is funny nerd-comparisons.

What the heck is size? Are we talking about number of servers? Number of virtual containers? Number of clients?

• Or are we talking about purely the amount of over-sold and over-subscribed?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2013

@CVPS_Chris said: CVPS can honestly say

Don't talk about honesty you who took advantage over LEB community with cheating and lying until administration of LEB didn't caught you adversiting (lowendbox.com featuring) with two different brands claiming that one isn't yours.. You lied before, you lie now.

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited February 2013
    1. buffaloed
      to get fooled/manipulated/tricked by someone

Mary got buffaloed by Peter when he convinced her he wasn't cheating on her

LEB got baffaloed by Chris when he said BuffaloVPS was a different company than ChicagoVPS.

This discussion has been closed.