Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RamNode Review :) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RamNode Review :)

2»

Comments

• I just signed up to and asked some newbie questions not being used to the solaris vm panel... didn't mind answering and all sorted and up in no time. Didn't realize I was speaking to the owner? Thanks again or your help Nick :)

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Sure thing!

• I'd throw money at these guys all day, every day.

Thanked by 2taronyu Nick_A
  • @Microlinux said:
    I'd throw money at these guys all day, every day.

I LOL'ed, truth is. RamNode is always the company I recommend to anyone since they moved to NL :D

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • @luma said:
    I don't see the big fuss about these guys.

Well obviously you don't lease enough VPSes. Allocate a dozen or more VPSes, from providers around the world, and then let us know how you feel. ;-)

RamNode is the provider to measure other providers against. Native IPv6, consistently >5000 iops, 1Gb network interfaces, righteous network peering, and 24x7 live support (and entertainment too!) in #ramnode.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • @Nick_A said:
    I should add, we can and do nullroute targeted IPs, which is what I did to get the server back online. It took me a few extra minutes because I was driving down I-75 in the rain at rush hour and had to pull over, boot up the lappy, launch the ol' mobile AP, and then log in :)

Now that's dedication! :)

• Everything about RamNode smells of dedication and competence.

• @Mitsuhashi said:
    Everything about RamNode smells of dedication and competence.

I always figured that was the week old sandwiches Nick leaves in the server racks.

Thanked by 1Mitsuhashi
  • @Microlinux said:
    I always figured that was the week old sandwiches Nick leaves in the server racks.

Well, that too!

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

Nick is awesome :) Glad to see such a awesome guy leading #1 on provider poll.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • jimpop said: Well obviously you don't lease enough VPSes. Allocate a dozen or more VPSes, from providers around the world, and then let us know how you feel. ;-)

I agree.

I have been with almost every VPS provider out there. None are as good as RamNode.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • Wira_SoenaryoWira_Soenaryo Member
    edited October 2013

Been with them for several months now.. so far so good and pretty fast disk io.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • Great Job Ram Node :)