Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, how the place you work looks? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So, how the place you work looks?

13»

Comments

• @adxn said:

@adxn said:

I thought his yellow couch didnt complement with the color and the "ambience" of his room

• Arround my office lots of massage, spa and friend :p

We have 'that' view every morning.

• jvnadr said: (I am usually either on the next office or behind the glass you see at the picture!)

I envy you. I'm retired in a rural area now, but have spend years on both sides of that window. Mostly as a professional flute player on the studio side. I miss that environment a lot.

• I will post the worst working environment (mine) soon, guys......

• XIAOSpider97XIAOSpider97 Member
    edited February 2016

Just 2 shots of my small nest:

I don't have an actual job (only a remote job, and operate my own business) but everything from me are produced from here, so I call here my working place :)

Yes, a Terrans Force in this environment...

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • @XIAOSpider97 said:
    Just 2 shots of my small nest:

I don't have an actual job (only a remote job, and operate my own business) but everything from me are produced from here, so I call here my working place :)

Yes, a Terrans Force in this environment...

I like that :)

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2016

AnthonySmith said: 50 meters from my desk

This is the view I see from my working place. A lagoon and there, the sea!

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@dustinc fancy sending a mouse mat over always needed ;)

• So, here we go:

View from my window

Extra simple

I'm actually working as L1 Support Analyst and just lost a promotion to L3 because there is no demand for Linux Analysts at moment and I don't have a Windows certification to take the job

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@adxn said:

I'll give you anywhere between $800 and $1600 a day for it.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited February 2016

Here's our simple office, with more than available space for future workers :-)

It's a really bad panoramic shot, though.

Dedicated Server running in the left (you can't see it in the picture though), Debian, Samba Share, all working. 3TB HDD + Amazon Cloud Storage, doing sync automatically with rclone.

Fiber Internet Access, 200mbps.

Computer in the left: Nice AMD Processor + r9 280x + SSD

Computer in the right: Awesome i7 Processor + GTI 980, ASUS Strix Edition 6GB + SSD

What's left? Well, we're doing design services and selling storage VPS to improve our office presentation :-)

We do have vinyl in the windows, etc.

• @XIAOSpider97 said:
    Just 2 shots of my small nest

Wow, I've tried doing so before on a normal bed, just couldn't concentrate and fell asleep instead. Mmm, gonna snap a few of mine.

• edited February 2016

Mmmmm from my seat

Abit higher. A fan blowing right behind my chair, since its like 40°C in my room.

( @ChairHosting you got chairs that have fans built in? interested to get one. )

• That is the busy office place to manage around 5k domains with around 800 blogs on 5 servers and don't know how much VPS - the girl is only a model and a very nice company girl ;-)

• @seoworld said:

That is the busy office place to manage around 5k domains with around 800 blogs on 5 servers and don't know how much VPS - the girl is only a model and a very nice company girl ;-)

ahwooooooooooooooooooo

• @theroyalstudent said:
    Wow, I've tried doing so before on a normal bed, just couldn't concentrate and fell asleep instead. Mmm, gonna snap a few of mine.

Well, when not using, I can turn that desk to stick the wall (sry for my bad English)...

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent