Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dediserve.com Opens in Jakarta, ID - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dediserve.com Opens in Jakarta, ID

Comments

• youthyouth Member

windows?

• @youth said:
    windows?

Yes. Our platform runs most Linux, UNIX, bsd and Windows OS, subject to relevant licenses.

• I missed50% off deal, the invoices already gone. :((

• @nadiar429 said:
    I missed50% off deal, the invoices already gone. :((

Drop me a PM if you ordered?

• Aha, good news!

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @tommy said:
    Yup. All netflix domain blocked, even their techblog. But they wont block youtube (their front page full of lendir) because too many angry user if they do.

no... , maybe your mean sexy dance but actually it's more interesting if you see from tango dance or nightlife from south america their more crazy and really cool to see it :D

• tommytommy Member

Dont care what ever it's.

• baxobaxo Member

it's not even a month having the vps yet the connection is slowing down :(

• I just realized, once I register, there's an affiliate pages, but now it's disappear

• @baxo said:
    it's not even a month having the vps yet the connection is slowing down :(

Check dediservestatus.com - the cable cut has impacted lots of services in the region. Most links are rerouted so performance should be 'relatively' normal by now.
    If not do please open a ticket.
    JKT has been very successful for us and more hardware is en route.

• anyone having problem with jkt node? my server inaccessible in last 3 hour.

• @jemekite said:
    anyone having problem with jkt node? my server inaccessible in last 3 hour.

No platform or network issues. Have you opened a ticket?

• It has been resolved now, I opened a ticket 2 hours ago (661378).

• I can see the team got your VM rebooted for you. Do update the ticket if you need anything more!

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Congrats!

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Cant recommend them.
    My box was the half day offline, well it ended up backing up a 1 month old back up.

• @emre22 which location ?

• Wow great expansion.... I will need it latter, move to Jekardah :D

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @praveen said:
    emre22 which location ?

NL

• @emre22 said:
    Cant recommend them.
    My box was the half day offline, well it ended up backing up a 1 month old back up.

Do you have a ticket ID and I can look into that for you? The clouds are exceedingly resilient, and we've only ever lost data due to in VM corruption issues.

• waiting for another discount. like to buy a large resources

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @Jazzy8999 said:
    waiting for another discount. like to buy a large resources

We always discount for volume. Drop me a line :)

Thanked by 1Jazzy8999
  • Do you have IPv6-only or maybe plans with IPv4 as an option?

• @kingpin said:
    Do you have IPv6-only or maybe plans with IPv4 as an option?

Ip6 is free but a pool needs one ip4 as standard ( but you can build ip6 only VMs from the resources)

Thanked by 2kingpin vimalware
  • Any chance to get cheaper VPS with less resources? I am interested in all 16 locations.

• @jimaek said:
    Any chance to get cheaper VPS with less resources? I am interested in all 16 locations.

We have a 1gb LET special.

• @dediserve said:

Where?

• @emre22 my NL instance was also down for some time yesterday. When checked with support they told there is some issue with storage array and working on it. But they fixed it and I didn't loose any data.

• @praveen said:
    emre22 my NL instance was also down for some time yesterday. When checked with support they told there is some issue with storage array and working on it. But they fixed it and I didn't loose any data.

well I did, and had only 1 month old snapshot, but it was setted to do it every week. donno why.
    anyway will move out, at the next time.

• Hi everyone,

I have a VPS account at dediserve.com to host 3 ecommerce websites. Today, the server is dead. No warning from Dediserve about it. When i create support ticket, the staff let me know that [B]"they had an storage array issue on the HV and that corrupted the file system of the VM"[/B] and can only restore my account to the snapshot i [B]1 month ago[/B]. Yes, [B]1 month[/B]. My database backup is generated daily on that server by virtualmin. I cannot access them now. My snapshot feature on this account is enabled, it is supposed to backup daily too. I bought 40 GB disk space and i have 10GB free space for snapshot. I have only used like 5 GB for web data on that server and support staff said that because my total disk is 40GB > 10GB hence the snapshot feature failed, which really doesn't make sense to me. This snapshot feature is not working and their system doesn't have any kind of alert to notice users. I don't understand that Storage array issue but apparently this is not my fault at all and they can simply refuse to do anything about it if I don't store backup myself on local computer. Is that really what hosting company nowadays doing? They rely 100% on user backup, they can delete server at any time, break it for their own reasons and then refuse to do anything about it just because in the terms and conditions states that customer need to take full responsibility? I need some adivces please.

Thanked by 1emre22