Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

**Updated**PacificIDC(swiftnode.de) review - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

**Updated**PacificIDC(swiftnode.de) review

13»

Comments

• @dearroy said:
    See what OP is doing:

What's this?

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

@aim_pac said:
    What's this?

You know that better than anyone of us here, don't you?

• @aim_pac said:
    What's this?

UDP packets

Thanked by 1dearroy
  • @dearroy said:
    You know that better than anyone of us here, don't you?

I am really dont know..Could you explan?
    Thanks

• @masterqqq said:

Yeah,I seen..
    I just want to know what he want to expression..

• aim_pac said: I am really dont know..Could you explan? Thanks

You don't get outside of China to the normal internet without knowing what a UDP packet is, or usually a good amount of TCP. I call bullshit.

aim_pac said: I am really dont know..Could you explan? Thanks

So, what makes you confused? are these words beyond your knowledge?

• @dearroy said:
    So, what makes you confused? are these words beyond your knowledge?

No.
    I just want to know what's meaning of you in this situation..

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2016

@ishaq @jarland now its time to ban OP and close this thread moving it to off topic, don't you think? OP has posted private info (phone mumber) of his provider and uses false accusations.

• @jvnadr said:
    ishaq jarland now its time to ban OP and close this thread moving it to off topic, don't you think? OP has posted private info (phone mumber) of his provider and uses false accusations.

Where

• return to your hole and leave LET community for good.

• @jvnadr said:
    ishaq jarland now its time to ban OP and close this thread moving it to off topic, don't you think? OP has posted private info (phone mumber) of his provider and uses false accusations.

Tell me where I post private info(phone number)?

• to the sms screenshot

• @jvnadr said:
    to the sms screenshot

Give me screenshot for evidence.If i am really post the phone number.I remove this thread right now.

• you just delete it! Not only you are a scammer but also a terrible liar! Again, go back to your dirty hole and leave LET clean from your presence!

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2016

@aim_pac said:
    If i removed.How to prove this is you?

You admided that you posted his phone number to... prove his identity! @amitz maybe you are online? I cant flag this, im on mobile

• @jvnadr said:
    You admided that you posted his phone number to... prove his identity! amitz maybe you are online? I cant flag this, im on mobile

No,sir..I am really have not delete.....And really have not post the private phone number.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@jvnadr said:
    You admided that you posted his phone number to... prove his identity! amitz maybe you are online? I cant flag this, im on mobile

Reading now.

• @jarland said:
    Reading now.

...Could you really believe me..

I am really have not post the phone number.

And if this thread have some wrong..I can change it

• @aim_pac said:

No,sir..I am really have not delete.....And really have not post the private phone number.

yed you did, you admided it and you just removed the image from the third party hoster, because you couldnt edit your thread no more.

• @aim_pac said:
    ...Could you really believe me..
    I am really have not post the phone number.
    And if this thread have some wrong..I can change it

I can't believe such a guy exists

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2016

@jvnadr said:

Beyond being barely readable and typical of a customer that doesn't understand how impossible it is to guarantee network quality out of China, I see nothing actionable here. If a mod disagrees with me go for it. Thread just seems dumb at worst to me.

Mildly curious why he replied to his own thread with his other account but it was just to say "lol."

• Can we please just have one day without a spastic post.. Please I beg you.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @jvnadr said:
    yed you did, you admided it and you just removed the image from the third party hoster, because you couldnt edit your thread no more.

Sir..I just worried that the pictures have some wrong.

So I use this way..

But after @dearroy's disatisfication..I just remove that phone number in a minute..

Maybe you see caches?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2016

@jarland He did post provider's mobile number. He was told to delete it an he refused. He deleted it only after I called the moderators and claimed then that never revealed the phone number. Even if he admited in an earlier response to dearroy. Now, it's your call, I just got pissed by this behavior but it is not my bussiness now.

/quit thread

Thanked by 1jar
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2016

@aim_pac said:
    Maybe you see caches?

Now you change your argument? So, did you or dod you not revealed the phone? And you didnt deleted It in one minute but much longer, only after i flagged you. Goodbuy

• Well i'm Jackson one of the manager of LotuServer.com(莲花VPS) and i lives in LA, same problem with the SSD disk happened to us, but seems like they handle it pretty well and change it right away after we both discovered what's wrong with the server itself.
    All i got to say about PacificIDC is that they are not bad, actually better that a lot of DC we have deal with before, pretty professional i should say.
    Also, it's not a good idea to post someone's phone number and the name also with the company name on a public forum.

• dearroy said: See what OP is doing:

how do you know it's him?

tommy said: how do you know it's him?

Because I was in their QQ group, witnessing everything they talked to their clients.

They then realized i am in the group, I was not surprised at all when I got notice telling me I was removed LOL.

Thanked by 1xijinRK