Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDoS Protected VPS in EU - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDoS Protected VPS in EU

13»

Comments

• @Jack said: So you own all the infrasture in Portland, Oregon right?

When did owning infrastructure become important?

I guess everyone with ColoCrossing is offlimits or anyone selling VPS servers on a RTO at Dacentec?

• There's only a handful of DDoS protected networks, what do you expect?

• JoelHallJoelHall Member
    edited April 2013

@Jack

It could be classed as reselling, but above you accused us of reselling our Proxy Packages from other providers. I'm not going to let you accuse us of reselling products from another provider. All we do is colocate and rent servers within CNServers & Hosteam so that we can offer services to clients who need them.

We have the experience to build our own DDoS Mitigation services in the future, how ever that requires massive budgets that we simply cannot afford, Otherwise we would of done our own Mitigation Services. Hopefully that will come in the future.

• @Jack

I don't care if you don't believe us, please believe what you wish.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Never heard of them before. Also, we don't have any DDOS Protected KVM plans.

• GaNiGaNi Member
    edited April 2013

@JoelHall

I can't seem to find any products in EU?

• @GaNi

All the services currently are US based until we find a suitable provider who offers DDoS Mitigation not based from FlowSpec.