Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Number one biggest worries for starter - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Number one biggest worries for starter

2»

Comments

• @Frecyboy said:
    No, I see your signature as one line with my screen resolution.

Ah, It's one line for me when I'm using the 1920x1080 monitor on my desktop too. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • my biggest worries is when i see your photos

• Is this the start of a North Korean infiltration? Somebody tell Trump, he'll bomb d2itsme back to where he/she came from. I hope it's not L.A. Look out Caitlin! Oh crap, he has to get elected first.

• Typical livechat:

WHY IS MY VPS SUSPENDED FOR SPAM?

HELLO IS ANYBODY THERE?

THERE'S NO RESPONSE ON MY SUPPORT TICKET

• @EkaatyLinux said:
    But, let me ask, are you from the signature police or something?

No.

2048 x 1536 resolution here.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited February 2016

Best part with a lot of L1 'online support' is that I end up chatting with some 20yo college kid living within 30 km of my hometown.

#iFeelOld

• 4:3? How? Dual monitor setup (vertically)?

• @Junkless said:

Xiaomi Mi Pad...

• Aah. That makes perfect sense.

• d2itsmed2itsme Member
    edited February 2016

well actually i just take seriously for my last test examination in college meanwhile i have do job as singer and model freelance, okay please don't bully me, i hope you understand with my situation now, i'll do as well as my teacher ask me to make web host which is it can engagement your side job as to be well website marketing and it should be promoting content and can take another benefit from ads maybe or network through banner or cpm , just kind of like that, so i need assist with someone who has competence with what i need, i just little bit worried with rules in TOS their written because i have marketing plan that should i discuss with the provider more intense, so term on my points "it may or not" that i should discuss with them.

I can't explain in here what's points on my business plan but i think you know the area problem what i mean.