Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need to get with the owner of hostsolutions.ro - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need to get with the owner of hostsolutions.ro

13»

Comments

• what is the Irony ? I have sell 20 packages with my signature count this 2 days from when is open this tread . So yes! Thanks for the parody , please continue

• Osama said: Osama

did you installed finnaly your kvm /?

• OsamaOsama Member
    edited February 2016

@cociu said:
    "known HostingBox which closed recently due some finicial issues and acting with me like I am a noob user." if you have close due financial problem you have managed verry crappy your bussines.

Ok, I am not going to argue about that, it was my mistake, but it wasn't "crappy" at all.

@jarland said:
    I see two people who lack significant experience with the English language who are failing to communicate to each other because of it.

Crazy idea, tried talking to each other in a different language?

Well If you are mentioning me, I do have experience with English at least its understandable,
    I know 4 Languages which truly hurts :P

(and probably I am not understanding what does this mean)

@racksx said:
    Oasama, Why, not asking for proxmox access, as vm admin, which will allow you to use more vnc options as: novnc support.
    cociu, use the module from modulesgarden, it is more better for you, do not use the one from, modulesfactory.

I have no problem with that, but I am not sure if they can give it to me or not.

@cociu said:

I am going to give it a try today or tomorrow and post a feedback and thanks for @ehab for helping me out, I wasn't replying lately to the topic because I was very busy lately with some stuff..

Also try to look for other promox modules alternatives rather than the one you are using.

• cociu said: what is the Irony ? I have sell 20 packages with my signature count this 2 days from when is open this tread . So yes! Thanks for the parody , please continue

You know which material attracts a lot of flies, right? ;)

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

I dont smell it , i just see one of them posting in this thread nothing more. One who is claim my free DMCA always for been invidios

Amitz said: Amitz

• deadpresidents said: ia niste cursuri de engleza

really dont understand you my friend

• cociu said: deadpresidents said: ia niste cursuri de engleza

really dont understand you my friend

hai ca te contrazici urat, esti cam frustrat

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

deadpresidents said: hai ca te contrazici urat, esti cam frustrat

care o mai fi si problema ta oare ? ma gandesc ca ti/ai facut cont special sa imi zici mie sa iau lectii de engleza ? multumesc pentru sfat

• I feel like an offer is coming up soon..

@VPS_Unlimited said:
    I feel like this discussion is going down the wrong way..

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2016

Nu mai vorbi românesc. (If that is correct at all, thanks to Google Translate).
    Stop talking romanian here. This is an english speaking community. If you want to cater that market properly, learn the fucking language and stop crying like a little child.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • k0nsl said: I feel like an offer is coming up soon..

be verry sure of this , i just prepare some crazy offer with ssd , this only to have more invidios here :) This meen i grow

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

Amitz said: Stop talking romanian here. This is an english speaking community. If you want to cater that market properly, learn the fucking language.

i hope you talk with this @deadpresidents because hi join only to comment to sell me english clases

• @alaningus said:
    cociu if you're ever in the north of the UK I'd love to buy you a drink

@cociu if you're ever in Singapore (not in China) I'd love to pay for your English tuition lessons

• theroyalstudent said: @cociu if you're ever in Singapore (not in China) I'd love to pay for your English tuition lessons

sorry ... guys , i love my english so please dont try to give me this oportunity because i am obligated to refuse.

Any way today is Valentine`s day so I LOVE YOU ALL

Thanked by 1Kris
  • ITT:

• Kris said: Kris

are you in this car ? i am feeling in LOVE

Thanked by 1Kris
  • KrisKris Member
    edited February 2016

Oh man, I can't be mad at you, you are amazing.

Despite the PR kerfuffle, you are just great.

That was Jeremy Clarkson in Top Gear trying to blend in, in Romania :)

EDIT: Here you go.

Thanked by 2racksx vimalware
  • Kris said: Oh man, I can't be mad at you, you are amazing.

love you but not offend , love @nekki more and more and more !

• and yes for all invidios i will post one of my private mesage here (recived) :

"Hi there, I just read the awful post from your unhappy customer regarding his vps, complaining about your support. I've had 2 vps's at your company for a few months now and I just wanted to let you know that i'm very happy with them and your support.

I'm impressed with your english skill and I find it very brave of you to learn and talk in another language than your native language.

Please don't let these customers get to you, you don't deserver that, you seem like a nice guy :)

Just wanted to let you know that."

so seems a True user is never look for my english clases

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • cociu said: love you but not offend , love @nekki more and more and more !

I could get you an NBC pilot probably. You have a great sort of a John Cleese / Fawlty Towers vibe. I love it.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
    edited February 2016

@Mark_R said:
    soon we have people like jason25 screaming their taco language all over the board

No, you didn't!

EDIT:

Thanked by 2Mark_R vimalware
  • This is hands down one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a while on here. Thank you to everyone who participated and helped me get through a long, sober weekend.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @netomx said:

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jarland said: Crazy idea, tried talking to each other in a different language?

Thanked by 1netomx