Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need to get with the owner of hostsolutions.ro - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need to get with the owner of hostsolutions.ro

Comments

• cociu always stay in here, i think it's good, sometimes try looking provider stay in online contact so very hard.

• ehabehab Member
    edited February 2016

@cociu , relax, i will post some images maybe it helps... its friday night.

so , have IE and java installed ... verify java in IE then you can use the cp.

• oh yea, nightey night all.......erm, thought OP's concerns were answered too, but guess not :(

• HWAYSHWAYS Member
    edited February 2016

I have to confirm that when I need it @cociu provided me full support. Even he called me by phone and because my issue was hard to solve he even provided me connection to his computer to solve me problem. Top notch.

• it looks like @osama has no idea what he is doing while @cociu and his team is providing all support in the world.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @Oasama, Why, not asking for proxmox access, as vm admin, which will allow you to use more vnc options as: novnc support.
    @cociu, use the module from modulesgarden, it is more better for you, do not use the one from, modulesfactory.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

This whole thread is some kind of demented lowend publicity stunt, isn't it...

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @raindog308 said:
    This whole thread is some kind of demented lowend publicity stunt, isn't it...

Shows how unprofessional @cociu is though. KAN I SPOKE BRAKEN ENGLAND AND UNPROFESSIONALEEEEE? I DUNWAN BUSINESS

@cociu said:
    so Osama i will not continue with your drama , you can ask for a full refound anyway , you can find another "hostsolutions.ro" or another "cociu" wit more english clases.

Don't think people want to do business with another cociu. too unprofessional?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Mark_R said:
    it looks like osama has no idea what he is doing while cociu and his team is providing all support in the world.

Yep, nothing more to this thread. A budget VPS (hostsolutions is great i might add) isn't the best VPS to start out with, you might want to see if there are any more expensive hosts that will hold your hand through this.

@Osama have you tried using a standalone VNC client, is that supported?

• VPS_UnlimitedVPS_Unlimited Member
    edited February 2016

I feel like this discussion is going down the wrong way..

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

What is NAPI? Some new plugin that the guy invented himself?

As far as I know, it is called NPAPI.

And with Virtualizor too, the VNC does not work when Java applet is opened but they provide a HTML5 option also, which works nicely.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited February 2016

@jarland said:
    I see two people who lack significant experience with the English language who are failing to communicate to each other because of it.

Crazy idea, tried talking to each other in a different language?

I thought that this was an English only forum?

EDIT: It's not in the rules anymore ._.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • @doghouch said:
    EDIT: It's not in the rules anymore ._.

soon we have people like jason25 screaming their taco language all over the board

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2016

Mark_R said: taco language

Well, burger language can be annoying too if your native one is sauerkraut language.

• Amitz said: Well, burger language can be annoying too if your native one is wurst language.

When our language is Wurst, then my dialect must be Wein.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @Amitz said:
    Well, burger language can be annoying too if your native one is sauerkraut language.

I understand that some people have difficulties with communicating in english but they should still try to. if we all stick with our own languages instead of trying to find a common ground then there would be alot of disconnects. cociu's english is pretty bad but he still does try to communicate through it and i believe that we all should keep trying like he does, we only can get better from it!

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @Frecyboy said:
    When our language is Wurst, then my dialect must be Wein.

Changed mine to sauerkraut for better stereotype matching.

• @cociu ia niste cursuri de engleza

• Am I the only one that clicked into this thread after reading the title expecting something completely different?

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

TO BE VERRY CLEAR I SELL HOSTING NOT ENGLISH CLASES !!! NOW BACK TO THE SUBJECT I CANNOT OBLIGATE MY CUSTOMER TO FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTIONS. WE HAVE TRY TO RESOLVE THIS BUT THE CUSTOMER DENIED TO FOLLOW WHAT TO DO. FOR ALL WHAT TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY BUSSINESS FUCK OFF !!! I AM NOT GOODHOSTING TO KISS ASS HERE AND LATHER SCAM CUSTOMERS . SO FUCK OFF ALL WITH ALL MY PROFESIONAL ENGLISH CLASES , HOW MANY OF YOU PAY MONTLY 24 PEOPLE WITH A DECENT INCOME , I REFERR TO ALL THIS WHO JUDE ME FOR MY BAD ENGLISH. ALMOST OF THIS CILDRENS WHO BLAME ME I CAN BEAT IS LIVING WITH HIS PADRES WHO PAY THE BILLS.

And now withowt caps i lunch a questions to all idiots who blame my englis, at least i try to speac english , i have many users from LET in my personal sype , with all i can do a conversation withowt problem , now how many of the "native" english here know another lenguage ? SHAME !!! i know the answer ....

Si quereis podemos hablar perfectamente espaniol cabrones.

Daca doriti putem vorbi si in alte limbi copiilor.

Ha meg tudjuk beszélni más nyelveken gyermekek !

@linuxthefish please if you want tell here from when you are our client and if in this period you have problems with the service .

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

raindog308 said: raindog308

And you ... yes you are a idiot my friend , sorry for been directly but you need to look in your garden first , who are you to blame me ? NOTHING i can tell you!

• Welcome to the world of professionalism. Your host today is cociu, enjoy your experience.

• cociu said: TO BE VERRY CLEAR I SELL HOSTING NOT ENGLISH CLASES !!! NOW BACK TO THE SUBJECT I CANNOT OBLIGATE MY CUSTOMER TO FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTIONS. WE HAVE TRY TO RESOLVE THIS BUT THE CUSTOMER DENIED TO FOLLOW WHAT TO DO. FOR ALL WHAT TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY BUSSINESS FUCK OFF !!! I AM NOT GOODHOSTING TO KISS ASS HERE AND LATHER SCAM CUSTOMERS . SO FUCK OFF ALL WITH ALL MY PROFESIONAL ENGLISH CLASES , HOW MANY OF YOU PAY MONTLY 24 PEOPLE WITH A DECENT INCOME , I REFERR TO ALL THIS WHO JUDE ME FOR MY BAD ENGLISH. ALMOST OF THIS CILDRENS WHO BLAME ME I CAN BEAT IS LIVING WITH HIS PADRES WHO PAY THE BILLS.

And now withowt caps i lunch a questions to all idiots who blame my englis, at least i try to speac english , i have many users from LET in my personal sype , with all i can do a conversation withowt problem , now how many of the "native" english here know another lenguage ? SHAME !!! i know the answer ....

Si quereis podemos hablar perfectamente espaniol cabrones.

Daca doriti putem vorbi si in alte limbi copiilor.

Ha meg tudjuk beszélni más nyelveken gyermekek !

@linuxthefish please if you want tell here from when you are our client and if in this period you have problems with the service .

Yes, PG version, but we all understand. (Unlike the Vodka filled rant from cociu)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

cociu said: Si quereis podemos hablar perfectamente espaniol cabrones.

That was hilarious. ahah!

Thanked by 2netomx afterSt0rm
  • @cociu if you're ever in the north of the UK I'd love to buy you a drink

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Amitz said: Welcome to the world of professionalism. Your host today is cociu, enjoy your experience.

thanks for recomend

• @cociu said:
    thanks for recomend

You are always welcome.

• Amitz said: You are always welcome.

You have my permision to sell my services , i know you are verry excitted to doit so you have the privilege to promote cociu`s services