Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS offer in Indonesia - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS offer in Indonesia

13»

Comments

• Our Backend is online here https://c1.jkt1.dediserve.com/users/sign_in

The shipping ETA for the public cloud hypervisors is Thursday this week, as long as customs don't add more delay.

Thanked by 2westjava sugeng
  • Yes JKT48! Let's dance

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

@godong said:
    I don't think that analogy works. For example I would love it if dacentec move his client area/ticketing system outside their network so they can be contacted when their network down ... It'll be also beneficial if the site get DDOS'ed their service is still up ... and I think you can comes up with tons more reasons to this.

I'd love to see great example from others than dacentec, (preferrable) ;) There're many out there, I believe, that put their HA resources into "different buckets' but not that typo. But that is only my opinion, don't just believe me as I might be wrong and make mistake also. Please apologize. That isn't my intention to justify or make false claim (I'd recommend them to select dedicated resource in SG rather than a vritual one with DO ;) if that is what were you thinking, about HA).

@dediserve said:
    Our Backend is online here https://c1.jkt1.dediserve.com/users/sign_in

The shipping ETA for the public cloud hypervisors is Thursday this week, as long as customs don't add more delay.

Congrats, and wishing you all the best. If you need a help, just PM me. I'd be more than pleased to assist you in any matters regarding Indonesian culture and practise

• shell said: under CBN network?

Yups :)

@tommy said:

Alanwoo @Newmediaexpress I believe is expanding into Jakarta. I saw he has numerous clients of VPN that required Jakarta - SG "big capacity" that is very rare nowadays. So, they make the decision and come in. CBN just recently owned by Salim Group, so no worry for their big capital.

• @winnervps said:

Xhamster and friends not blocked using Jakarta VPN?

@rokok said:
    Xhamster and friends not blocked using Jakarta VPN?

That is the point sayang :D I heard not just blocked the destination object, but APJII has recently put a restriction of routing object for every other Indonesian IP (purchased from non-IDNIC), so even APNIC's IP will be blocked (I don't quite sure, but my friends told me -that will be a real messed up for foreigners) :( ah ndak tau ya, apakah proteksi, atau UUD (hehehe tau kan mksdnya).