Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS offer in Indonesia - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS offer in Indonesia

Comments

• @winnervps said:
    dediserve, we have currently in stock of Dell R620 that might suit your need at the moment (2 x E5-2620v2 | 128 GB RAM | 6 x 900 GB SAS), just drop me a PM, and I'd be more than glad to lean you on a site visit.

Thanks! But we only use identical HP Blades globally.

Thanked by 1winnervps
  • winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

@dediserve not a problem, just shot me a PM when you need me. I can offer you IPv4 registration service (IDNIC direct member) as well :) but could only be possible if you are assigning the IP to our ASN.

@godong said:
    Transfer: Unmetered IIX + SG, peering in SG preferred

Just realized this one @godong, you'll find rarely any providers that would give you "Private SG peering". Those with (owned) Jakarta - Singapore cables are: Telin, Indosat, XL, Moratel, NAPinfo, and the new comer is PGAS-IX. Only 6. So if you want SG faster speed, just stop by as nearest as possible with them. But surely, you'll find out the truth that, the closest you are, the expensive you'll be at. FYI, Biznet doesn't have the cable.

• cPanel installation took more than 5 hours? lol

• Just realized this one godong, you'll find rarely any providers that would give you "Private SG peering". Those with (owned) Jakarta - Singapore cables are: Telin, Indosat, XL, Moratel, NAPinfo, and the new comer is PGAS-IX. Only 6. So if you want SG faster speed, just stop by as nearest as possible with them. But surely, you'll find out the truth that, the closest you are, the expensive you'll be at. FYI, Biznet doesn't have the cable.

I'm looking for those who offered "free CDN bandwidth" with Equinix SG, or the sort, it start popping around nowadays for Indonesian providers AFAIK. Is that what you'll be doing at MCIX @winnervps?

• godong said: Biznet doesn't have the cable.

https://beta.peeringdb.com/net/1056 ?

Thanked by 1winnervps
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@utama said:
    dang... HostUS just offering SG location. must resist. Haha. It's pretty tempting.

Try it out, you won't be disappointed ;)

Alexander

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • peering yes, but not their own submarine cable (Singapore <->Jakarta)

Thanked by 2rokok winnervps
  • godonggodong Member
    edited February 2016

@rokok said:

I didn't say that, @winnervps did ... But traffic from Biznet GIO to SG looks great, pulling > 500mbps between @AlexanderM SG Node and Biznet GIO ... @utama it's true, you won't be disappointed :)

Biznet GIO ---> HostUS SG

Length: 104857600 (100M) [application/octet-stream]
    Saving to: '100mb.test'

100mb.test 100%[==================================================================================================================>] 100.00M 63.6MB/s in 1.6s

2016-02-11 22:08:26 (63.6 MB/s) - '100mb.test. saved [104857600/104857600]

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • Cheapest at http://www.biznetnetworks.com/en/business/data-center/biznet-vps/ is $37.09/mo, $37.09 setup fee, with minimum contract of one year and "up to 50 Mbps international"? not even in ballpark i think

edited February 2016

@godong said:
    rokok said:
    @rokok

Yes sayang, not many providers or even big ISP have the cables. But, I believe Biznet buy and put their 'Lambda' in several NAP that own the cables. They think it'll be cheaper than investing on submarine cables (AFAIK, Biznet with Telkom and Indosat/Jakabare).

Between Network Provider (that own the cable), there are also a cross-exchange equipment (DWDM), like Telkom has a "private cage" in NapInfo and vice versa. I noticed also Firstmedia has their equipment put in NAPinfo. Means that Firstmedia's user use MCIX for its SG traffic.

• Good luck mas nyarinya....
    Drupadi offers kvm vps, 512mb, 20gb, unmetered bw but using virtualizor...
    Better get DO or leaseweb SG.

Thanked by 1godong
  • Drupadi (www.drupadi.com) looks good, $8.00/month, but seems like they rate limit heavily, 15mbps local connection max, and ~7mbps to Singapore ... any other?

• drupadi.com using intel NUC for their lowend dedis?

• godonggodong Member
    edited February 2016

Damn you @Jazzy8999 now you made me looking at their dedis ... tempted, that's pretty cheap for Indonesian Dedicated, even when it is hosted in a NUC ... looks like they're out of the celerons though ... the I3 is $52/month with $20 setup

• @dediserve said:
    We have a pallet of blades en route right now, once they arrive we can open Public Cloud also.

@dediserve, could you make the looking glass/speed test in your website live for your Jakarta location, it is no longer showing as gray as it used to be, but still not working, would like to test it.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @godong said:

Forget it, I guess it will be live on next year

• This might their test IP
    http://id1.newmediaexpress.com

Thanked by 1godong
  • This might their test IP

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @godong said:

It will go life once the Public cloud is online in that location.

edited February 2016

@godong said:
    Damn you Jazzy8999 now you made me looking at their dedis ... tempted, that's pretty cheap for Indonesian Dedicated, even when it is hosted in a NUC ... looks like they're out of the celerons though ... the I3 is $52/month with $20 setup

Drupadi @IDC Duren Tiga. Best of luck with him ;) He, himself even, doesn't trust his own products and use DO to put his own website :( What if a CEO of Toyota, use BMW, what would you say?

• BabahBabah Member
    edited February 2016

boleh liat signature saya, tapi mungkin harganya ga masuk bajet agan :)

• edited February 2016

you can check this link [Edit by Amitz: A nulled WHMCS, are you serious?]

• rokokrokok Member
    edited February 2016

Laporin BIN gak yah

capture-20160214-042707.png

• Taken care of.

• drana1637drana1637 Member
    edited February 2016

I know one site who provide cheap [Edit by Amitz; nulled WHMCS]

• @rokok said:
    capture-20160214-042707.png

Ga usah dilaporin BIN udah kena BAN hahahaha

Thanked by 1rokok
  • @winnervps said:
    Drupadi IDC Duren Tiga. Best of luck with him ;) He, himself even, doesn't trust his own products and use DO to put his own website :( What if a CEO of Toyota, use BMW, what would you say?

I don't think that analogy works. For example I would love it if @dacentec move his client area/ticketing system outside their network so they can be contacted when their network down ... It'll be also beneficial if the site get DDOS'ed their service is still up ... and I think you can comes up with tons more reasons to this.

• @tommy said:
    This might their test IP

under CBN network? i read somewhere dediserve said it will use moratel network

• Where do all those nulled WHMCS installations come from in this thread? Banned another user.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

shell said: under CBN network? i read somewhere dediserve said it will use moratel network

http://bgp.he.net/net/45.114.118.0/24

I think you should use the GW IP for latency testing.