Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New email deals from NodeServ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New email deals from NodeServ

2»

Comments

• Why do you care how he split his node?

Only few people use all of his space. I've 30 vps most of them only use 30% -50% of space allocation.

I dont care if someone super-over-selling as long as they can delivered what promised I'm happy.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Wolf said:
    This is just a misunderstanding?

All providers oversell. As long as they do it in a managed and monitored way it benefits both them and us.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • @tommy

@trewq

Yeah, I know. Thanks.

It was just funny to calculate this, as even with 4 times overselling the disk capacity, the monthly income / money per node is quite low. Way more interestingly was the statement from @Jade_G where he claims, that they do only put enough containers on a node, to fill up 50% of disk space.

Don't take this too serious. This is LET still.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Wolf said:
    tommy

trewq

Yeah, I know. Thanks.

It was just funny to calculate this, as even with 4 times overselling the disk capacity, the monthly income / money per node is quite low. Way more interestingly was the statement from Jade_G where he claims, that they do only put enough containers on a node, to fill up 50% of disk space.

Don't take this too serious. This is LET still.

You can still oversell at 4x and only be at 50% hdd capacity. The majority of people will never use the amount you allocate to them.

I know, all fun and games making drama. But seriously @Jade_G knows what he's doing, his technical expertise goes way past just VPS hosting.

Thanked by 2tommy Wolf
  • @trewq

Guess most people will understand I'm just mocking around. ;) Yeah, I know that it's possible and pretty common. As @tommy mentioned, it's not a problem as long as the provider delivers at the end, which @Jade_G is pretty much doing.

Pretty sure he knows what he is doing, reviews and feedbacks are always positive for a reason I suppose. So just ignore me and go on.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @nhutphan said:
    Jade_G Please help to active my service. Invoice number: #9490

Sorted.

@irm said:
    Jade_G How much would extra bandwidth cost (5-20TB)?

Additional bandwidth is $3.50/TB/month.

If paid annually we can work it a little lower, just need to submit a ticket.

Thanked by 1nhutphan