Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for a guys to translate a website in different Leanguage! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching for a guys to translate a website in different Leanguage!

13»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

cociu said: if you dont like my inglish you can aprend to ignore me

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

raindog308 said: raindog308

this is constructive to you ? to fuck my thread with stupid things ? i think you need to be mature. If you not make the inteligent guy commenting about my DMCA ignore you send now things for cildren .Have a good day

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2016

@cociu said:
    this is constructive to you ? to fuck my thread with stupid things ? i think you need to be mature. If you not make the inteligent guy commenting about my DMCA ignore you send now things for cildren .Have a good day

The good thing about you is that you fuck up your threads yourself. You need no help for that.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

Amitz said: The good thing about you is that you fuck up your threads yourself. You need no help for that.

no i don`t need help and i will really apreciatd if this all kiss asses will ignore me .

• So ... back to the subject .... still search

cociu said: If you not make the inteligent guy commenting about my DMCA ignore you send now things for cildren

• raindog308 said: raindog308

i will be more inteligente to ignore you from now.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    I can speak French and write it fluently, but eh, like others, I'd rather be guaranteed a payment beforehand so I don't give you my work and get paid nothing.

And a little snippet that I just wrote:

C'est déjà assez stupide que vous demandez aux gens de travailler en premier, mais quand vous insultiez les membres de cet forum, il y a peu de raison pour vous aider.

T'es stupide? Do you get paid in a real-life job BEFORE you work or after? I'll let you think about that.

• @doghouch said:
    T'es stupide? Do you get paid in a real-life job BEFORE you work or after? I'll let you think about that.

In real-life-job, you start working après avoir signé un contrat :)

• @mokafu said:
    contrat

Vraiment? Ici, on signe pas des contrats avant travailler autre que si tu travailles pour seulement ex. une année :)

• @doghouch said:

In France that's how the employer & employee can protect themselves, in case things go south and it end up in court. This also apply to short term work (few weeks/months), internship, ...

• @mokafu said:
    In France that's how the employer & employee can protect themselves, in case things go south and it end up in court. This also apply to short term work (few weeks/months), internship, ...

Mais... mais... tu ne dois pas avoir un contrat pour un travail non-payé...

• Do you need Chinese translation? Already PMed

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I can do portuguese/brazilian.

• @cociu Your the only one deterring anyone from helping you. Your are being extremely unprofessional, and your English is extremely poor.

No one is going to take payment AFTER work without an escrow like freelancer.com or escrow.com

Please get your act together, stop being rude and be reasonable in your offer. Give the expected compensation or no one is really going to be interested.

Good luck.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

I know English and German. $7
    Doge costs extra $14

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @cociu is cuckoo?

• You could pay in BTC, like 1/3rd before the job starts, 1/3rd when it's half done and last third when it's done or something similar, to make sure nobody gets scammed...

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR
    edited February 2016

What is a Leanguage?

hawc said: What is a Leanguage?

I think it's a skinny sausage.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed

MrGeneral said: I can do portuguese/brazilian.

Just to get some sliver of value from this thread...are those really different?

I thought Portugese was the same wherever. Or do you mean the Brazil dialect has radically diverged from Portugal proper? Or do you just mean "Portugese, which by the way is also really big in Brazil"? Just curious.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

Damn I'm not getting notifications for highlights.

Nah, it's almost the same thing. Some words are different but understandable in both languagtes.

PT-PT is Portuguese
    PT-BR is Portuguese-Brazilian, different languages, based in Portuguese. It's not that radical, though. If you translate an App to Portuguese, both will understand it just fine.

• I can translate to hungarian too....

• I can do EN-FR FR-EN.

• pt-br?

• Eng-tr-ger

• I think that I can be useful on these translations:

Portuguese/Brazilian -> English and English -> Portuguese/Brazilian

Latin -> English and English -> Latin

Spanish -> English

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited February 2016

@cociu: for translations, recommend you check https://fiverr.com.

For getting pissed and trying to offend people here, recommend taking a refresher course in English first. Some of your posts sound downright funny or ridiculous (take your pick). Pretty sure that's not what you've been aiming for ;)