Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for a guys to translate a website in different Leanguage! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching for a guys to translate a website in different Leanguage!

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2016

If that brings some common sense to you, then I glady sleep 48 hours in a row.

• Amitz said: Amitz

ok , so you want to tell me is better search for something what i got yet ??? i was considerring is better to edit until i can. So if you prefere you can edit my thread to the older version.

or ... maybe you give me a help hand and translate some page for us :)

• Everybody with half of a brain would have left the initial post intact and would have only edited it with someting in addition like "Scroll down! More job offers!". Then a new posting with the additional jobs. However. I am out, this is your thread - Fuck it up as much as you want.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

Amitz said: Fuck it up as much as you want.

really love you !

and you have right , i just change the title ...

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited February 2016

@cociu said:

Sadly he want to translate the website for free. And after if i translate the website he will pay. Well i tried to say pay the half price as i not work for free.

After that he deleted me from skype.

What a kid do like this way? I say pay the half price and i will start the work then he delete me from skype?

@Amitz said:

Comment it please :)

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • ZweiTiger said: Sadly he want to translate the website for free. And after if i translate the website he will pay. Well i tried to make the half payment as i not work for free.

After that he deleted me from skype.

What a kid do like this way? I say pay the half price and i will start the work then he delete me from skype?

what the fukind told me here ? i am not stupid to pay you . You dont trust me i dont trust you but i am PLAY with my reputation HERE , for your 30 eur i will not paint my name . GO TO SLEEP

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

what i tell you in skype , right now i have 5 different people translating , and guess are, you have the ONLY who ask for a payment in advance !!! I am offering a job with some conditions. So eaven you will doit now for free i am not interesed from your part ! and ... second mr @ZweiTiger NEVER BUT NEVER i have asked here for something free job. I never scam people who is working. So please close this thread and go to take a coca cola

Thanked by 1StevenN
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2016

When it's just a one-time thing you might consider grabbing a text writer via "fiverr". Most writers over there are affordable as well.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @cociu said:

I dont think you have to talk like this. I am not your dog. Your reputation will be much more better after that..

• LiteServer said: LiteServer

thanks i know , but , really like this foryum , many but many people from here have service with us and many of them prefere our service in change , this was the motivation to ask here in the first place, and second definetly will be fiverr

• ZweiTiger said: I dont think you have to talk like this. I am not your dog. Your reputation will be much more better after that..

Is not your problem my reputation in this point , should you look to your reputation .

• @cociu said:

Not a way to talk like that with other humans i think. But i closed this talk , as there no reason to talk about this more.

Have a nice day.

• ZweiTiger said: Not a way to talk like that with other humans i think. But i closed this talk , as there no reason to talk about this more.

Have a nice day.

i have tell you in skype we are not compatible so .. you are sadly to not give my 30 eur ? or what ?

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited February 2016

I can speak French and write it fluently, but eh, like others, I'd rather be guaranteed a payment beforehand so I don't give you my work and get paid nothing.

And a little snippet that I just wrote:

C'est déjà assez stupide que vous demandez aux gens de travailler en premier, mais quand vous insultiez les membres de cet forum, il y a peu de raison pour vous aider.

• FlamesRunner said: FlamesRunner

Hello , thanks for the interest , what i tell before when the job is done i will do a instant "friend and family " payment in paypal

• edited February 2016

My friend has just completed level 1 French on Rosetta Stone. Think he'll be your only taker unless you can give us some details.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@cociu said:

My sis knows french very well, and I know a friend who knows English, German, and Polish. But give me details, please

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

netomx said: netomx

hello , thanks for interest , i have english guy and polish and german concerned yet , so i am interesed in french . i will send you a pm with the details

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

cociu said: i will not public here.

You might look for an English translator as well...

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited February 2016

:P

You'd need to tell us what you're willing to pay, and did you even bother to translate what I wrote?

PM me if you want to, I might be able to work something out with you.

Translation of my other post:

It's already stupid enough that you ask people to perform the work before payment, but when you start insulting members at LET, what reason is there to help you?

• raindog308 said: You might look for an English translator as well...

if you dont like my inglish you can aprend to ignore me

• FlamesRunner said: You'd need to tell us what you're willing to pay, and did you even bother to translate what I wrote?

nope sorry

• I can do gibberish if you want :)?

• @TheLonely said:
    I can do gibberish if you want :)?

He's already a master in that and won't need you. ;-)

• TheLonely said: I can do gibberish if you want :)?

verry constructive !

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • Amitz said: He's already a master in that and won't need you. ;-)

love you more !!!

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • dailydaily Member
    edited February 2016

On a serious note, if you are ever looking for native English speakers/typers for any reason (maybe clean up the grammar or just spruce things up), let me know.

Otherwise, good luck!

• dailymc said: On a serious note, if you are ever looking for native English speakers/typers for any reason, let me know.

thanks for your interest, really i am interesed i am not here to play , the problem is the english translation was concerned yet.

Thanked by 1daily