Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSL certificate for 3 subdomains - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSL certificate for 3 subdomains

2»

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2016

@razibahsan said:
    Amitz said:
    Sorry for this. I just offer him free SSL.
    How to apply for provider tag in LET? Is there any qualification or post limit?

No problem. You find all information in the above mentioned link under "Posting offers". Please take the time to read it.

I am heading to bed now, but promise to take care of your verification during the next 24h if nobody else from the team can do it in the meantime.

Edit:
    [x] Public Whois - checked.
    [x] Website with a proper ordering system - checked.
    [x] WHMCS not nulled - checked.
    [x] At least 5 posts - checked. (but borderline)
    [x] At least 14 days registered - checked.

I will add you to the Provider group. You only have 6 posts at this time and at least 2 of them contained self-promotion. I'll keep an eye on you but am positive that everything's gonna be alright. Please, again, read the rules to avoid any problems in future with your offers. Thanks!

• @Amitz might want to edit century1stops post too it has the link..

• @ATHK said:
    Amitz might want to edit century1stops post too it has the link..

Thank you! You are absolutely right, but he will receive his provider tag within the next 5 minutes, so I will restore even his original link. It would be a bit absurd otherwise... ;-)

• :~~

@ATHK said:
    Amitz might want to edit century1stops post too it has the link..

@Amitz said:

• WoSign is great, although their 15 minutes certificate issuing turned into 12 hours. Got a certificate with 3 subdomains in it that I can use for two servers for a redundant mail-setup.

• I think you should get Wildcard SSL certificate, Incase if you are going to add another sub-domains. This certificate will allow you to protect unlimited number of sub-domains under one certificate. But if you only want to secure these three domains and you are eligible to use different certificates on each sub-domains; in this case you can get three domain validation certificate. Domain validation ($4.95 per year) would be more affordable if we compare it with Wildcard SSL ($55 per year onwards).

• @GunjanTripathi said:
    I think you should get Wildcard SSL certificate, Incase if you are going to add another sub-domains. This certificate will allow you to protect unlimited number of sub-domains under one certificate. But if you only want to secure these three domains and you are eligible to use different certificates on each sub-domains; in this case you can get three domain validation certificate. Domain validation ($4.95 per year) would be more affordable if we compare it with Wildcard SSL ($55 per year onwards).

Well, for something like a mailserver, where each VPS costs me 12$/year I wouldn't buy a certificate that costs more than 5$.