Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lower End VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lower End VPS

2»

Comments

• @matteob said:

So you have 110Gbps total capacity... I'm guessing most of that will be at Milan, Italy as that is your hardware... If four servers purchased 20Gbit/s of DDoS protection that would equal up to 80Gbit/s... I still do not see where you are providing a good service, with that being said I think you are overselling.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited February 2016

110Gbit is total capacity on Milan location where we had Level3, NTT and MIX.

Strasbourg is based on OVH DDoS Protection, so, for transparency, we not count in our total capacity.

• @matteob said:

So how many servers do you have rented from OVH and what servers are they? Are they from OVH, Kimsufi or SoYouStart.

• We rentend space

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2016

OVH rents out colo space? Is that publicly available?
    Scratch that! I just saw on their website that they do.

• So, the other day I saw occasional millisecond magnitude latencies on SBG vms in flexcloud in ioping 10ping diagnostic.

Gives me reason to believe there's an ethernet link somewhere. Just my 2 cents.

I was too lazy to raise a ticket and confirm with @matteob, since my iops were staying in 600-2000 range - no biggie.

• I could've sworn OVH only colos in Paris, France as I already inquired about that a few weeks ago...

• ManofServerManofServer Member
    edited February 2016

@LowEndAddiction said:
    I could've sworn OVH only colos in Paris, France as I already inquired about that a few weeks ago...

Because @matteob isn't lying to you. The guy is a cofounder of a fairly large provider and replied like 8 times to you personally, trying to repair the reputation here.

You don't have to buy from him but still you don't have to be so sceptical. Finally, the whole ddos thing was blown out of proportion by trolls here. A provider may deny service based on their discretion, and that's basically it.

Thanked by 1matteob
  • @ManofServer said:
    You don't have to buy from him but still you don't have to be so sceptical. Finally, the whole ddos thing was blown out of proportion by trolls here. A provider may deny service based on their discretion, and that's basically it.

Large and reputable providers are able to speak/type fluent English. They don't threaten to open up an international police report against ex-customers for writing a bad review.

• @LowEndAddiction said:
    Large and reputable providers are

...Humans after all.
    I did foundnd that story hilarious too. But maybe give it a rest.
    We all know about and simply dont buy if you dont like them.

Seems @matteob cannot make it right regardless what he is trying to explain objectivly and professionally.
    Mocking about his englisch not being that good is imho a weak point to come up with.
    Maybe if you want clarification on things you should talk in italian with him instead. How'd that work out?

Thanked by 1sb56637
  • edited February 2016

@Falzo said:

I shouldn't have to speak Italian to a provider that attempts to offer English support. Language barriers shouldn't be a worry for a "large company" as any large company has multiple employees and you would think one of them would be fluent in English... Oh wait, its a one man gang...

• hmm @LowEndAddiction seems to me you're assuming much, but do know nothing for real.

if you are seriously considering seflow, and for most reason only hassle with matteob being the boss, why don't be better than the rest, and try their service for a month.
    that probably wont hurt your money much and you could gather informations first hand.

oh ...wait. regarding @jarland and @Ishaq you already had a service with seflow and reviewed them glourious after half a day @VPSAddict ...

does not make sense after all. probably you are only trolling around alot.

Thanked by 1zevus
  • matteobmatteob Barred
    edited February 2016

Oh wait, its a one man gang...

Only the management team consist on 4 people http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/company/about-us

Have happy sunday @LowEndAddiction

King Regards

Thanked by 2ManofServer zevus
  • I guess if you wrote to him in Italian, you'd probably find his grammar much more palatable

Thanked by 1matteob
  • @zevus said:

If a provider attempts to offer support in English (which SeFlow does...) they should be able to speak it correctly. I can open up a hosting company, offer Italian support, and not properly speak it and have confused clients. My point being that he shouldn't offer English support at all if he can't speak it correctly.

• From what i can see, they are not offering fully managed services / hand holding.
    If you rent a self managed service you should be able to manage it yourself, no need to talk to the support department.

• LowEndAddiction said: If a provider attempts to offer support in English (which SeFlow does...) they should be able to speak it correctly. I can open up a hosting company, offer Italian support, and not properly speak it and have confused clients. My point being that he shouldn't offer English support at all if he can't speak it correctly.

Stop crying, no one forces you to buy from them.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • @Frecyboy said:
    Stop crying, no one forces you to buy from them.

@LowEndAddiction

• @rds100 said:
    From what i can see, they are not offering fully managed services / hand holding.
    If you rent a self managed service you should be able to manage it yourself, no need to talk to the support department.

Nobody's asking for support, I am simply asking for English to be spoken correctly.

• LowEndAddiction said: Nobody's asking for support, I am simply asking for English to be spoken correctly.

The visit some English poetry classes. Nobody makes you speak with non-native English speakers. How many languages do YOU speak properly?

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • @LowEndAddiction said:
    Nobody's asking for support, I am simply asking for English to be spoken correctly.

Yeah, that's a bit of a problem when someone isn't English...

His English is fine. Stop trying to make drama out of nothing.

You don't want to use SeFlow and they probably don't want you as a customer anyway. Leave it at that.

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

@LowEndAddiction most US companies offer their services worldwide without giving support in the language of the buyer... Just because English is a "world" language doesn't mean everybody needs to speak and write it perfectly. If you buy from Italians, don't start about perfect English!

So far the only not so perfect person in this thread seems to be you!

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

@LowEndAddiction Make you mind up it either his english or you not believing that they colo in OVH? So let me troll you now.

LowEndAddiction said: offer support in English (which SeFlow does...) they should be able to speak it correctly

Actually he is not technically speaking English he is writing it. +1 for "Pie"

Edit: Quoted the wrong person.

• @LowEndAddiction said:

If that's a requirement, stop going on about SeFlow then.. Find another provider...

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited February 2016

Have you seen the rest of this guy's posts? They're hilarious. It's like he's just writing whatever comes into his head without thought.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2016

I just saw this thread and holy crap, this is so good. This right here:

LowEndAddiction said: Obviously a trusted company is what I'm looking for which is why I am not going with SeFlow...

Was written by the same person who wrote this, merely minutes after having his service with SeFlow provisioned:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/73576/seflow-shill